Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Genin Application Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jamrock bullet

PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 5:25 pm

Rpc name:Jae-hyun Takahashi
Who tought you the jutsu:Yokai hasamoto and reiko aburame
Why do you think you should become genin: because, i would like to become a powerful ninja, jae-hyun is the kind of kid who will go out as far as he can to gt the job done, and that is an important qualiy for a ninja
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:Paul walked into a clear patch in the forest and saw a boy, he was about 15 by the looks of his face. the boy was chasing him for a while and now it was his time to die. paul did a few handsigns and stretched out his right arm, a huge blast of fire hit the boy made handsigns also, and in his place was a log, which was disintegrated. it was so intense that it lit the forest around the boy on fire. paul felt a burning in his chest and looked down, there was a rod of lightning sticking through his body at a 45 degree angle pointing downward. it missed his heart and lungs but the electricity hit his spine, and when the rod disappeared, he couldn't move, he was slightly numb. he felt three shuriken go into his back, seven seconds after, he regained his mobility, he did some handsigns while he spun around, and he lifted his arm, another big fire ball lit those trees up, as soon as he launched it, he heard foot steps behind him, he turned with his left arm in the air, and as soon as he could see the boy, he felt a pain in his arm, then his forearm fell off, it had been sliced in half. he spun with a clenched right fist, hitting the boy, who was behind him, in the face. the boy went flying, paul jumped after him and punched him toward the ground, he hit the floor, and moaned in pain, paul landed on his rib cage and punched him in his face, as soon as he landed on his ribs, the boy grabbed Paul's left leg with his right hand, he hooked a paper bomb to paul, after the blow was delivered, the boy looked unconscious. Paul walked over to the arm and picked it up, when he looked down he noticed the bomb, he ripped it off and jumped backwards,onto a tree branch. the boy was at ground level behind him. Paul looked around and saw nothing, a clone of the boy was in the crater. the boy had a clear shot at Paul's back, he threw his machete, it hit Paul's left lung. the boy jumped onto the branch Paul was on. the boy smiled as he sent electricity through the blade, the lightning bolts went through Paul's body in different places, they left holes in his body, Paul fell off the branch and to the ground, limply flipping in the air. the boy stood on pauls chest. his blazing blue eyes looked dead into Paul's. Paul was conscious for 30 seconds, looking in the boy 's cold eyes, remembering all his good times and his arrogant ways, knowing, he should have been more careful throughout his life, he wanted to scream but couldn't. the boy stepped off his chest and ran back towards the way he came from, through the fire.

((Yuzuki's is on the page b4 mine))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:50 am
accepted both of you  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:58 am
Yay smile  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 1:31 pm
i feel so...so..so proud! crying crying crying  

jamrock bullet

iShippuden Sasuke-kun

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 2:17 pm

Rpc name:
Liina Uchiha
Who tought you the jutsu:
Lady Hokage Herself, and Yokai
Why do you think you should become genin:
Because getting stronger to protect the one's you love is what a Shinobi does. They protect the one's closest to them as well as their village with their lives. Liina will do everything in her power to become strong so she can become like the Lady Hokage and make her mother proud
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned:

Liina looked around and sighed softly, not much to do today and it was getting boring in the village since all her friends had moved onto Genin, and now it was her turn, she graduated the Academy, and she was now one of the people in waiting to be a Genin. She walked into the forest and smiled as she saw a few of her friends training, she ran over to inspect..Hey guys, let's spar She said softly and took on one of her friends named Yuki, she formed three handsigns and took in a deep breath..Bushin no Jutsu! She yelled with determination and made three perfect clones, she made them jump around and hide, but it wasn't enough. Yuki threw a kunai and it hit one of her clones that was in a tree top a few feet away from her real self. She gasped softly, but remained calm as she thought about the one jutsu she could use in case of an emergency. Yuki threw another kunai hitting her other clone, her real self was the only one left, she was doomed. I could always use that jutsu..She remembered the Lady Hokage herself training her, she watched as a kunai flew her way, then formed three handseals..Substitution Jutsu! She said to herself, she watched as the kunai hit her, but she poffed away and a log appeared, as the real her revealed herself behined Yuki..I win She said as she chopped her hand into the neck of the girl and she fell to her knees, Liina was victorious.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:28 am
Liinas Imperfection -accepted smile  

Dripples

iShippuden Sasuke-kun

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:56 am
OMG YAY!!

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:10 pm

Rpc name: Takiya, Lynch
Who tought you the jutsu: Yokai-sensei
Why do you think you should become genin: Because Lynch wants to become stronger and stronger to protect the people that needs it and to make his father and also his dead mother proud.

Lynch entered the battleground with a bad feeling. Infront of him there stood a thief. It gave a rush inside of Lynch and his rage began to power up. It was a thief like the one that murdered his mother. Without hesitation, Lynch pulled out the katana that Yokai gave him. He also grabbed 2 shurikens from his pouch. As the thief rushed forward him with a kunai ready to strike, Lynch threw the shurikens. They flew straight forward the thief, but the thief blocked them both with the kunai. As he were distracted, Lynch made a handsign and focused. "Bunshin no Jutsu!" he thought. Beside him a clone appeared that also charged the thief. The thief paniced as Lynch and his clone ran forward. The thief took the shot and attacked Lynch that in the same time made a handsign. He fast cut his finger and a smoke appeared where he was and out of it a big rock appeared. The thief paniced yet again, but Lynch held the katana over the thiefs throat from behind. "Any last wishes?" Lynch said cold. The thief began to scream and at that moment, Lynch gave him the cut and sliced his throat up. The thief fell to the ground, dead. "Pathetic.." Lynch said with a cold look and voice as he left the field, covered in blood.

iWalking Disaster

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 1:12 pm
accepted  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 9:19 am

Rpc name: Ryuuki Kyohaku
Who taught you the jutsu: Reiko Aburame (perkydemonofdoom)
Why do you think you should become genin: I think that I should become a genin because I can contribute more to the village, meaning that I will be able to do missions and help out with more advanced jutsus than I would have by remaining an acadamy student.
Ryuuki looked around the training grounds. He had been waiting their for what seemed to be 15 minuted for his friend to arrive. I swear if he makes me wait any longer I'll-
"Hey there Ryuuki!" said somebody, interrupting Ryuuki's thoughts. Ryuuki looked around and saw his friend walking up to him.
"Well look who finally decided to show up!" Ryuuki said. "What took you so long Chase?" he asked.
"What? oh nothing I just needed to do some errands." Chase replied.
"So why did you call me here?" Ryuuki asked him.
"Well I heard that you had finally learned the three basic acadamy jutsus... and I thought I'd test out how good you are, don't worry... I'll go easy on you." Chase said.
"You sure? You'll be sorry!" said Ryuuki.
"We'll see..." replied Chase. with that he stepped back and pulled out a kunai. "Lets see what you can do!" he said. Chase jumped up into the air and threw the kunai at Ryuuki. Ryuuki immediately dodged it and countered by throwing his kunai. Chase took out a kunai from his holster and used it to deflect Ryuuki's kunai. He threw the kunai at Ryuuki. Ryuuki saw this as a chance to confuse him and quickly performed a few handsigns. "Sustitution jutsu!" he said, as a cloud of smoke engulfed him the moment the kunai hit, replacing him with a rock. Chase stood looking at the rock, a little impressed. He then jumped on top of a tree hiding from Ryuuki. Ryuuki, who substituted with a rock behind a few tree's was thinking of a plan. I got it! he thought to himself. He performed a few handsigns and jumped out from behind the tree, pointing to the tree that Chase was hiding in. "Hey I can see you idiot!" he said as he took out a kunai. Chase immediatley jumped out of the tree and threw a kunai at Ryuuki. Ryuuki jumped out of the kunais direction and started laughing at Chase, taunting him. Chase started to get a little aggrevated and rushed forward to Ryuuki. He punched Ryuuki in the chest, causing him to dissapear in a cloud of smoke. "What the?" said Chase. Chase immediately turned around to see 2 kunais flying toward him. he dodged them by going in between them and started to rush towards Ryuuki. He suddenly got pulled back and fell to the ground. Ryuuki took ou t a kunai and pointed it to Chases chest. "I win" he said. "I can't believe that you fell for that clone jutsu." Ryuuki said, smiling at Chase. "And those kunais? they had a string tied to each of them. Thats why you fell back. Maybe you should start paying more attention." he said. Chase looked up at Ryuuki. "Maybe I went a little to easy on you." he said as he dispersed into a puddle of water. "A water clone huh? I knew he was to lazy to come and fight me." Ryuuki said, as he put his kunai back in it's holster.

WereWeasels

Axel Gai

PostPosted: Thu Jul 30, 2009 12:28 pm

Rpc name: Axel Gai

Who tought you the jutsu: Yokai-Sensei

Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): So i can advance in my village and help better it and protect it by being more powerful.

Axel slowly walked into the room to see the hokage and some other ninjas, not wanting to be noticed Axel quietly said to himself "Henge no jutsu!" and transformed into a puppy, as Axel walked in the room quietly he tried to hear what the Hokage and ninja were talking about. One of the ninja's than said " Wait, Reiko-sama, i think someone is in this room, I can sense their chakra" As the ninja looked around to see, Axel saw a kunai coming right towards his face, before it could hit, he shouted "Kiwigama no jutsu" and temporarily substituted the nearby plant for himself avoiding the blow. Axel appeared than in front of everyone, blushing with his hands above his head. "I guess I will be going now Hokage" he muttered as he ran out of the door embarrased.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 3:06 pm

Rpc name: Ryutaro Valentine-Aburame
Who tought you the jutsu: Yokai-sensei
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer): So that I can be strong enough to protect my village and so I can have the strength to reclaim my father's memento (Nine tail lesser demon)

Ryu jumped over the wall surrounding the thieves hideout. He was suppose to sneaked into the hideout an reclaim a scroll that was stolen from the village. He noticed one of the guards and smirked as he did a handsign. "Henge." He transformed exactly like one of the thieves and jumped down and walked calmly inside. The guards didn't stop him, thinking he was one of them. When he got in, he changed back and saw the scroll. He rushed towards it, and grabbed it, only for senbons to start falling towards him. He managed to roll away. After that, he rushed through the door, slamming it into both guards. As he ran, he did another handsign. "Bushin no jutsu." Five clones of him appeared and they all went different direction, causing confusion to any thieves following him.

TimeTravellerDhaos

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:49 pm
Rpc name: nabuko arashi
Who tought you the jutsu:yokai-sensei (before he left)
Why do you think you should become genin (because you learned the jutsu is not the right answer):because i have to prove that i can be a good ninja to yokai-sensei next time i see him..... and i will protect and serve all my senseis and hokages and comrades
Rp sample using two of the jutsu you learned: "hmmm" nabuko said as he thought of what to do suddenly he had an idea "all fight myself to train!!" he thought so he concentrated made the hand signs and said "clone jutsu!!" and then poof! 4 clones popped up and then the battle began one clone threw shuriken at him "substitution jutsu!!" he yelled after he applied chakra and concentrated on a limb. after that he took out the clones quickly and with kunai.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 8:19 am
all of you accepted  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200