Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hokage's Office Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demon-God-Kishin

PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:19 pm
N puts his head in shyly "erm i guess my meeting can wait then" doing a nervous laugh then leaveing the room almost puking for this was his second time in his life he has seen some one decapitated  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:19 pm
(Since I'm a good person, the kid can stay with me if it comes to that, no need to drive perky crazy out of kageship is there?...like you did to me?)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jan 13, 2009 1:20 pm
((sorry im actually at my house right now))  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 14, 2009 3:58 pm
perkydemonofdoom
Reiko read over the note. "ah. of course." she walked over to her cart and pulled out four scrolls. She put them in a bag and handed it to Kurisu. "these are what he wants. tell him they are for Ninja Kigusuri Souzou (Ninja Medicine Creation), Shinzou no Suiryoku no Jutsu (Heart thrust skill), Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique), and Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill)."

((Ninja Kigusuri Souzou (Ninja Medicine Creation)
Description: Ever wonder who exactly makes something like a soldier pill or a blood replenishment pill? The answer is a medical nin with extremely advanced knowledge of how to make medicine. With this skill a medical nin is able to create beneficial tools for allies and team mates using naturally occurring substances. Most medicines are closely guarded secrets in villages and in some cases they are only passed down directly from master to student. Unlike normal medicine creation, this technique is not possible ‘in the field’ and requires a medical nin to at least set up a makeshift medicine lab in order to create the desired medicine.

Shinzou no Suiryoku no Jutsu (Heart thrust skill)
Description: Using chakra at the fingertips, the medical nin is able, with a direct and accurate blow to an opponent's thorax, to cause a slight heart attack, and other serious heart conditions such as VT, VF and so on. The blow must be very accurate and done with exactly two fingers, the chakra at the tips of said fingers travels upon impact to the heart and the arteries surrounding it. The possibilities are quite endless at that point, as the destructive chakra is capable of ripping a part one or two arteries, fracture the heart muscle and even force the coronary veins to tighten, resulting in a mild heart attack.

Chiyute no Jutsu (Healing Hands Technique)
Description: A Ninjutsu technique where the ninja focuses chakra into the palms of their hands, creating a small ball of healing chakra. This chakra, when concentrated, can repair physical damage to another person. This is the more advanced level of Chiyute no Jutsu, used by Chuunin and is required to advance to level five. A Chuunin has learned to use Chiyute no Jutsu with greater control and efficiency and it is now possible to treat deep serious injuries that might otherwise result in death from bleeding.

Hone Chiyu no jutsu (Bone Healer Skill)
Description: A variation of Chiyute no jutsu. When an ally has broken or fractured a bone. The ideal way to use this technique is to prepare a concentrated calcium pill with medicine creation but in the absence of the pill it is possible to force the patient’s bones to release higher concentrations of calcium in to the body than normal. Using the extra calcium, Chiyute no Jutsu is activated, but uses less chakra since the user already has the calcium to work with, but will only work on bone tissue. It is important to remember that bones must be properly and often painfully set back in place before they are repaired. It is not possible to treat bones that have been shattered in to small pieces (comminuted fracture, or ‘What Gaara did to Lee’) with this technique.))

"Very well, i shall deliver them immediatley.... lets go Anakuro." as they both made there way out of the building towards the gate.

((Sorry haven't been on in a while, stupid semester exams/show choir))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Demon-God-Kishin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 12:41 pm
N stands at the door of the Hokage taking a deep breath he rais his hand and knocks the door waiting paitently for a reply  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 1:59 pm
Jatsume Walks over to the door and knocks. looking over he sees N and says,"so... how ya doing?"  

locopedestrian

Demon-God-Kishin

PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 2:22 pm
N jumps from the suprise "i-i-i'm trying to ask for some help with teaching for i am struggerling in the academy and if i fail one more time Mizumi will kill me" he gives off a nervous laugh and smile rubbing the back of his head  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:03 pm
Chuin left.

((CHANGE OF PLANS))  

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:10 pm
Jack left leaving the decapitated head of zeramaru with a katana in it on the table.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 4:28 pm
Noctis Lucis Caelum13
N jumps from the suprise "i-i-i'm trying to ask for some help with teaching for i am struggerling in the academy and if i fail one more time Mizumi will kill me" he gives off a nervous laugh and smile rubbing the back of his head
(( This isn't real naruto there is no Mizumi ))  

Dark-Ninja70

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:47 pm
(Does it still have eyes, like not even bloodline ones, just a regular plain old eye)
Xantos's clone stood there, looking at the head.
"Uh..." He just muttered a bit stupidly.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:55 pm
((just take em))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Jan 15, 2009 5:56 pm
(well, yeah, I'm gonna do that, but i'd like to know if they have a bloodline in em or not)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 139 140 141 142 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff