Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Free Bird Cafe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:02 am
"I have to say the same...Aiyoku."

He was alittle surprised at getting a hug, somethign that normally doesn't happen. He returns the smile. He folded his arms and spoke

"So....what is someone as pretty as you doing here?"

He said. Since he wasn't taken at all, he was a flirt. But he was going to use a different word but prefered to keep it at this for now. He offered her a glass

"Wine?"  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:25 am
"Oh im nothing but a simple traveler." She smiles and nods accepting the wine. " This is your home village no?" she scoots slightly closer to Raiden giving a faint smile to Chinatsu, one that only she would see.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:31 am
He smirked slightly. He took a sip of wine. This wine though was among the strongest as well

"Well depends on what exactly you consider a home village. Maybe, maybe not. But either way...I guess I should make a young lady feel welcomed"

He said smiling, his eyes locked on hers. He scoots closer by her. He liked games and also loves to win. So, wiether she knew it or not, its her play now. Its in the air if he lives in the village.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:38 am
User Image

Little does this man know that Aiyoku has a tolerance usually reserved for Irish alcoholics. She sips on the wine, and smiles. "Oh you really are a man of mystery." She giggles "I feel pretty welcomed already, I must admit this village...or at least you have great hospitality." She takes another sip on the wine. She never loses when her mind is set on something, she never loses.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:50 am
Slightly amazed that this woman is handling the drink so well, it sparked something in him, which rather amused him. "Heh, I like to keep things interesting. Prevents boredom. And why thank you. Though I could do better" He said as he took another sip. A drop of wine hits his chest sliding down his stomach slowly

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 12:55 am
Aiyoku takes her finger and glides it along his abs so the wine is on her finger she sucks the wine off her own pointer finger and smiles "Don't wanna waste a drop." She crosses her legs the other way and by doing this she discretely gets closer to Raiden.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:13 am
He sat there watching her slide her finger down his abs and then suck her finger. This made him slightly red but smiles. He lets her get closer as he looked at her in the eyes. "Very true...thanks" He said as he brought one arm behind him so if she was to come any closer they would be pratically against each other and his arm would go around her very easily, the way one would wrap anotehr in their arms for a hug. His bisecps was big, and hi sabs now glimmered from the wine making it wet in the light, showing alittle more details then before  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:23 am
Aiyoku sips on the wine a bit more, Then smiles and scoots closer to Raiden so her butt bumps his side. "So man of mystery what brought you here?" She smiles and look into his eyes out of the corner of her own.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:34 am
He felt somethign soft hit his side and sees it was her butt. He took a sip again and poured alittle more, setting the bottle on the table. he spoke softly. "Well, I simply was strolling to find someone, as well as simply sit in a cafe and here I find a beautiful young lady. Otherwise I...am everywhere but nowhere" He said smiling, still keeping eccentric. He may show more, but it'll take work for he doesn't give things away so easily at times. He thought to himself this girl is kinda hot actually, but interesting all at the same time. His hand he moved away before was on the other side of her on the chair  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 1:50 am
Aiyoku notices that Raidens arm has gone around and smiles while listening to his little speech. "Well that was a bit cheesy." she giggles and sips on her wine. Then looks out the window at the nice day turning to night, then back to Raiden.

Eris5

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 3:59 pm
He smirks then a clone of his burst in. It whispered something to him and a dark grin broke his face. He suddenly got up and threw on his robe. "Yes it was, but then again its reality. I'll be back...I have a few things that needs to be attended to. Take care...heh" He said as he vanished in a flash of lightning. The clone waved at Aiyoku and vanished as well

((Sorry lol, I'll be back....something I need to do. Then I got work for a few days on retrieving things for assassins and giving them back, talk to some people about jobs and recruiting, and so on. I admit we were too powerful but oh well. So be right back *winks* lol))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:36 pm
((.....i just thought of something.....if reiko were to walk in on this or find out about this test.....you'd be screwed So much))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:38 pm
((XD I told her already, not only that....I think Eris knows why Raiden was doing this. Its playing her own game (arc persons I mean) so lol, when he comes back though...itll be more interesting. I was gonna ensnare her in a genjutsu for the fun of it and then manipulate her into telling me about her and then tsukuyomi and blah blah blah, lol))  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:39 pm
((not if she gets you first.....still, rpc wise she'd be pissed to see her bf flirting so....sexually....))  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 4:42 pm
(XD, they not dating yet. And Im already gone. There is a reason why I'm doing this. And it almost would of been successful but something more interesting came up. And rp wise, noone knows if its a clone or not. I could be gathering info, finding out whats their purpose, so many things lol))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff