Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
ANBU HQ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:18 pm
"More and more, you prove yourself oblivious to the current situation. War? I don't want war. However, I assume you want Cloud to gain all the files we had in that computer? She's a jounin, so I think that she can fend for herself. Think about it, a jounin, in another village's ANBU base. What makes you think she's innocent." said Xantos.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:27 pm
((lol nice little bicker as she bounces off walls.

I don't have the 8 tail lesser anymore

I have the actual 8 tail Hachibi Demon now

Permission from Eris herself, I've had it for almost 2 months now.

As for assuming/meta playing, you told me you were a light ASSASSIN, former ANBU, HOKAGE, and much more.

Being an Anbu as well she can only assume that you will choose duty over kindness and pity. It wouldn't make sense for her to blindly follow you when she knows what potentially lies on the other side.

@thefire158: Btw how do you know she's a Jounin?))

As she was bouncing off the walls, she heard the bickering and dashed into another room where the doors had regular locks. She rushed to the back door stopping suddenly against. Her hands and chest went up against the door as she began to panic a bit. The conversation in the other room made her think they would reconsider, but in panic she wasn't willing to wait and find out. As she rested her hands against the door her hands began to seep through melting into the metal. She slid her hand down to the handle then began to melt at the handle itself.

Bodhisattva Empress

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:41 pm
(Chakra signature, having two chakra sensing eye bloodlines. That dosnt make me evil though. lol, those were all good associations.)

Xantos ran up to the door, gently pushing aside Yokai and making his way to Ariana. "Hah...turns out you really are hot." He reached his arms out, getting them under hers and then looping them back around to grasp each other behind her neck in a head lock. "So, you are trying to hide something?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:43 pm
Yokai sighed and said, "Let's just worry about the problem here." Yokai then noticed it was awfully quiet, and realised that the girl was gone. "Umm..." Then he looked at a door, and saw it shaking a little. "There. Ariana, what are you doing?"

Dripples

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 1:57 pm
((Doesn't make you evil but your possible intentions aren't an upside for my character.)
Ariana didn't want to attack back but she was getting really close to reacting.
"Let me go! I have nothing to hide, but you insist on touching me!"
Ariana placed her hand on on his leg burning him with the same force used to melt the door handle.Ariana heard yokai feeling if anyone were to help it would be him. For some reason she slightly trusted him hearing the conversation and learning about his views on Xantos decisions. Currently she was in fear now that they knew she had a demon and that a quote on wuote 'former,' Akatsuki member was now grasping her by the neck. It triggered something in her head a bit as she kept her hand on his leg.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:02 pm
"Yeah, just keep burning away." said Xantos. He reached one of his hands down and grabbed hers by the wrist. "Please...stop. I don't want to hurt you, nor does Yokai." Xantos released his grip on her and backed up half a step. "Just, stop, running. Either come peacefully, or be taken by force."

(EDITED: He ended up deleting his post.)  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:12 pm
Yokai seemed frozen on that spot. He didn't know what to do. Help the girl, or help Xantos. "I don't want to hurt either of you, nor do i want to take her to custody." Yokai grasped his head and said, "Cloud and Leaf are allied, so she couldn't be doing anything wrong, could she?" Yokai then walked up to Ariana and said, "Tell me what you were doing. You don't have to if you don't want to, but Xantos here will take you in." He smiled, and this smile was real.

(Edit: Yeah, didn't know she would post)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:23 pm
Ariana made eye contact with Xantos seeing his red eyes then looked to Yokai.
"What could I have been looking at? I don't know anything, I swear. Please believe me, I have no reason to be doing anything."
Ariana refused to convict herself in front of Xantos not trusting a figure who managed to return to a village after being involved in Akatsuki.
"What kind of crooked system is this?"
Ariana's hands shook slightly out of being nervous as she looked down at Xantos' leg where she had burned him.

Bodhisattva Empress

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:27 pm
"Well, I can sense you have a chakra level of about a jounin...more or less. And your entry at the gates said you were visiting your mother? Unless she is an ANBU, it seems very strange that you were down here." said Xantos. "However...Yokai, you may decide what will happen. It is the least I can do for unnerving you like I did." he finished, taking out his knife once again and flicking it around.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:36 pm
Yokai nodded and said, "Thank you. I just want to ask one more question." Yokai then looked at Ariana and said, "Then I'll take you to the gates, no matter what the answer is. That's a promise." Since Yokai's nindo was about changing everyone's heart's and destiny's, he didn't want to hurt anyone, or use force. "If you said you have no reason to be doing anything, why are you here?"

(srry for the late post)  

Dripples

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:42 pm
"I already told you... I wanted to ask about the girl who apparently never came here."
Ariana answered simply calming down a bit. She wasn't sure if they were really going to let her go like that, but she would find out shortly.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:44 pm
"Right....of course...back to that." Xantos thought. "And what about your mother?" He asked.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Dripples

PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:44 pm
Yokai nodded and said, "Okay then, come with me." Yokai then went off to the gates, looking back to make sure Ariana came.

(when you post that you left, go to the gates)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 23, 2009 2:47 pm
Xantos reached to his forehead, took the headband off of himself and tossed it to Ariana. "Call me." He said with a smile, before disipating in a shower of sparks. IF Ariana would look on the side opposite the metal plate, she would find a number written in white marker.

(And he still keeps trying. blaugh )  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash