Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Tower of Earth Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 9:15 am
Akira appeared next to the destroyed tower. "Damn...." He said as he bit his tumb and formed some handsigns "Summoning Jutsu" Summoning Mikoto the King of Panters. "Let's get going. We have to find Reiko." Akira said as he sat on top of Mikoto's back as they body flickered away.  
PostPosted: Tue May 12, 2009 5:30 pm
((Have to keep something for my storyline.))

When the tower was destroyed the golems inside began to glow and then the smaller one went to the older Bankotsu's grave and then ran through the earth towards the ground. And then the larger two started to engulf the scrolls of the earth goddess religon. Then the golems dove towards the ground when the explosion was over earth began to sprout up creating a large dugout placing everything in rooms where they can be found.

Ducttape_Bandit

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 11:52 am
((Okay now seems almost appropiate as I can no longer wait. It seems proper that Bankotsu's son gains his powers sometime around Bankotsu's birth.))

Bankotsu still in somewhat of a trance, his birth marks still glowing, as well as his eyes. The marks lead him to the dug out newly formed from the explosion. The small door that was the entrance to the dug out blocked Bankotsu's way. Bankotsu pushed his palm against the earth door and the door sank into the ground. Bankotsu walked into the dugout into a main room which looked somewhat like a common room. Bankotsu opened the door straight ahead of the door he just walked through. The door like the other sank when Bankotsu touched it. In this room where three scrolls and two golems.

Bankotsu approached the three scrolls but before he got close the golems started to ricket to life then stand up. When the golems were fully up the one to Bankotsu's left took his hand and smashed down onto Bankotsu, where Bankotsu still in his trance state caught the hand then holding it still, spured the birth mark's chakra into the golem, making the earth expand and then explode. The other golem went to tackle Bankotsu but when it did, it seemed that it went straight through Banktosu like a ghost. Then Bankotsu's hand reached down and grabbed the golem by the leg and then tossed it into the other room smashing it. The golems destroyed, Bankotsu's marks stopped glowing and then Bankotsu fell to the ground unconcious.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 05, 2009 10:00 pm
Bankotsu picked up the first scroll, which contained the history of the Earth Goddess religon, which also contained the line of the users of the power. As Bankotsu read about his ancestors, his birth marks began to glow and then disappear as he finished reading it. Bankotsu put the scroll back, and then picked up the second scroll, which basically contained the secret of the power. On how to use it, and how to harness this power. As he put the second scroll back, he opened the third and final scroll.

This scroll had a weird, sign on one part. Bankotsu placed his hand against the symbol. And then his mind was in another place. This place was a dark, damp, and dusty room. The room wasn't very small and wasn't very large. A figure stood in the middle of the room and then the man lifted his hand, and then a dragon circled around him and then attacked Bankotsu, basically eating him. Bankotsu instantly knew this figure, his father the earth user before him. His father told him that he, before he controlled the earth power he would need to learn amany number of earth ninjutsu. He needed a human teacher. The figure quickly disappeared, and then Bankotsu was back in the room. He quietly took a rope at the bottom of the base holder of the scrolls and tied one end of the rope to the end of the scroll, and the same with the other. Bankosu then took the rope and tied it around his shoulders and waist, Jiriya style, and then walked out of the earth dugout and sat down on the ground, his eyes closed, and took a small nap.

Ducttape_Bandit

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:47 pm
Ronnel arrived at the place where the Earthen tower stood, and looked around in shock seeing that it had been destroyed.
"Geez... Oh well. I can still practice my Doton techniques here."
He sat down and began reading from the scrolls he had brought with him, not paying attention to his immediate surroundings.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:02 pm
Ronnel placed the scroll he had been studying for the past few minutes aside.
"Alright. That's enough studying. If I'm going to become strong enough to protect anyone..to keep them from doing what Katsuro did... I must start actually training. I'll start little, and work my way up through the ranks of Doton. That means.... Starting at Academy level. This may take a while."
He hunted through his scrolls for a moment, then found one in particular.
"Yeah, this is it. Ok, first up is the...Doton: Tsuchi Gunjikoudou no Jutsu. This one looks useful for an Academy level jutsu. Pair it with the Sunagakure that I still need to learn, and I'l be able to move with ease. Ok, let's get crackin'."
Ronnel read oer the seals for the jutsu, his eyes glancing over to the side to see how the chakra should flow through each stage.
(1/2}
He grinned and ran through the simple hand seals, ending with the Doton seal. At first, nothing happened. Then he slowly sank into the ground, his spiky silver hair being that last thing to be seen.
(2/2 = Jutsu learned!)  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Ronnel no Fenniksu

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 8:23 pm
Ronnel glanced at the page and nearly clapped his hands in glee.
"Another bunshin technique! Two of the same rank... I am starting to love Doton!" He bent down, scooping up a handful of dirt.
Suddenly he felt a pang deep in his heart as he watched the dirt trickle from his hand.
No. That village will be better off without me in it. All the jounin of our generation have failed Suna in some way, except for Jono. They will be better off without me. And Anakoru is still loyal. When he reaches jounin he'll make... an even better teacher. Shaking off the mood put on him by the dirt that had fallen like sand, Ronnel scooped up more dirt and reread the jutsu scroll, studying the chakra flows the scroll described.
(1/2)

With a sad smile on his face, Ronnel tossed the dirt into the air in front of him and rapidly chained the hand seals. Slowly the dirt coalacesed into a tangible clone, painfully similar to the Sand Clone. Ronnel lashed out violently and destroyed the clone.
"Ok...note to self. Do not use Sand jutsu for a while, too painful..." He muttered under his breath.
(2/2 = Jutsu learned!)  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:59 am
Ronnel bent down to look at the next scroll and collapsed to his knees as two pulses of demonic chakra washed over him.
"What on Kami's Earth is going on!?"
He staggered to his feet and relaxed a slight bit, enough to recognize something.
"Wait...that's Kashiim's chakra! And his bijuu's! Crap! [u]Shunshin no Jutsu[u/]!" Ronnel's winds wrapped around him, taking him away.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:33 pm
Ed made it to the highest point of the tower to tell Ronnel that he heard Kashime yelling from the free bird cafe to no avail. "Aww man mine as well watch the fight."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:36 pm
Ronnel's clone tapped Edgar on the shoulder.
"Kid, we need to get out of here now. We're going up to Kumogakure. Boss is occupied right now, and may be for some timw to come." It tugged on his shoulder, leading him away from tower towards the gates.
"We're going to have to sneak out though, so be careful. And kid, be careful with that trench coat. It's...explosivly designed."  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Metal_Edge91

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:43 pm
"What.. okay" Ed said frightened.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 10:52 pm
"Ok, follow me, and keep that cloak pulled tight around you as we go. If I get stopped, run for Kumogakure or Sunagakure. Tell them what's happening here. I hope that nothing happens, and we make it to Kumo unmolested, but... just be ready." The clone set off towards the gates.  

Ronnel no Fenniksu

Ducttape_Bandit

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:18 pm
Bankotsu finally awoke from his nap and then began to walk out of the small dugout. Then the two golems combined, to form one golem even though it should be twice as big it became the size of a small person. They both began to walk out of the tower of earth, Bankotsu began to see memories of his father and the old Konohagakure from where he destroyed it. And where he fought for the earth goddess, and her glory. Bankotsu walked out letting the dugout entrance cave in letting no one in. Bankotsu walked towards the gates, heading towards somwhere else in the world.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:35 pm
Reiko appeared, sitting on top of one of the pillars. Sighing, she pulled out her bladed whip, and set a few paper bomb traps around the pillars before returning on top of the first one.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Scrapples

Profitable Smoker

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 6:50 pm
User Image
_____________Kazuo Hatake____
"Fear my white blade..."
Sannin/ANBU Captain of Cloud Village and Mist 7 member

User ImageKazuo appears in the area a little bit aways from Reiko. His Mist 7 sword already pulled out he looks at her holding his blade tightly waiting for something to happen.

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff