Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Market's Place ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:32 pm
((Im just winging the merchant dude lol so yeah XD))

"Hm... I know what that is but i dont know if i have any... That potion is rare and expensive. Very rare indeed... If i have some and im not sure if i do how would you pay for it?"

The merchant said. He knew he had some of the elixer Kaylin was speaking of but he wasnt going to part with it so quickly and easily. He wanted something she had that was either equal the value of the elixer or more.

Vi noticed something under the mans black cloak. Hey Kaylin under his cloak there could that be the potion? Her thoughts invaded Kaylins.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:36 pm
Kaylin smiled softly Remember...i see with darkness...anything he has hidden in the dark, i can see. And that is what we need.
"Well..." she smiled a broad smile, leaning forward to show off her bust more. "What would you like?"
((i am a pervert))  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:47 pm
Vi grinned and followed Kaylins lead. She leaned forward as well showing her bust. Her ebony hair fell gently over her chest. She wasnt looking at the merchant she was still pretending to be interested in his other potions.

The merchant smiled as he looked at both of the girls breasts.

"Hm.. Well i know what i would like."

Said the merchant as he leaned forward, to get a better glimpse of Kaylins chest.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:51 pm
Kaylin smiled. "Well..." She ran her hand down from her neck, over her chest, gently pulling the top further down to show more breast. "Tell us what you'd like?"  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 6:59 pm
The merchant took both women by the hand and led them down a alley whered they be alone and out of sight. Once they were out of sight of the main area he let both of them go.

"I want what every man wants."

The man said as he removed the cloth covering his nose and mouth. He wasnt bad looking but he wasnt great either. He was 5 foot 11, skinny yet muscular. He was dressed like a ninja. But with a long black cloak. His soft brown hair was pulled back into a ponytail.

I say we ******** him then kill him. Or you can ******** him and ill kill him. Oh let me bite him i havent tasted human blood in soo long. Vi voice echoed in Kaylins head once agian. He eyes were focused on the merchant. Her eyes showed her hunger and bloodlust.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:06 pm
Kaylin smiled softly and pulled off the man's cloak and kissed him softly. "mmm you." I'll get him a lil distracted then bite him...I don't feel like ******** him.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:13 pm
The merchant was practically under a spell. He couldnt believe a woman would want to sleep with him. Let alone two! The man kissed Kaylin back.

Youre no fun. Vi said with a grin as she came up behind the man and pressed her body into his. She went to the mans neck and began kissing it gently. Her eyes blazed red. She could feel his pulse beneath her lips.

The merchant closed his eyes and bit his lip. He had wanted this his whole life. It was his last thing on his wishlist of things to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:15 pm
Kaylin smiled and pulled back and gently and slowly pushed up her shirt, teasing him. ahh, just bite him already...he's creepy  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:27 pm
Hahah... My pleasure. Vi exposed her fangs. The man never saw it coming. She bit down into his neck, his blood washed over her tongue and she let out a moan. The man struggled but it only made the pain in his neck worse. After a bit he stopped struggling as Vi continued to feed from him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:29 pm
Kaylin smiled softly and picked up the elixer she needed. "Wow...you have no idea how hot that is."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:32 pm
Vi snapped the mans neck. She didnt want him coming back. She let him fall to the ground. She licked her fangs a trail of blood remained on the corner of her mouth.

"Whats hot?"

She said as she straightened her ebony hair and tight leather outfit.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:33 pm
Kaylin smiled. "I think the blood and that leather outfit are hot." She smiled softly and held up the Elixer. "Well, lets go save my brother."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:38 pm
"And i think youre fun Kaylin."

Vi said as she nodded. Shadows swirled around her and she dissapeared into the darkness.
((back too Dark Arts High))  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 7:40 pm
Kaylin smiled. "Well...thanks." she smiled and disappeared.  

Fighter for all

Kenton Alkemi

PostPosted: Sat Jul 29, 2006 9:27 pm
---  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 43 44 45 46 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items