Welcome to Gaia! ::

[MADG] Hangout

Back to Guilds

Formerly the Mil-a-Day Giveaway, this guild is now a just great place to hangout and meet some new friends. 

Tags: [MADG], Hangout, friends, relax, bunnies 

Reply [MADG]
Contest Ideas and Suggestions. CLOSED: Read Last Post Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Got any contest ideas?
Yes
53%
 53%  [ 28 ]
No
46%
 46%  [ 24 ]
Total Votes : 52

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 9:46 pm
Magadei
Our gold.
Our contests.
Our rules.

You wanna complain, then quit.

Now I thought up something that might be fun for once school's out.
As we all know, AX is on 4th of July weekend.
It'd be kind of a photo contest.
Take pix of cosplayers during the 4 days and the best ones win prizes.
Maybe even a special category for pictures of Man-Faye
xD

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm
User ImageCurrently listening to: KoRn <3

Not everyone lives in America

I'm a party in your mouth bitch

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 3:07 pm
Hmmmm How About A Drawing Contest?????  

BatFitch

DarkAnGeL(BrokenOne)

Durem Knight

PostPosted: Thu Feb 19, 2009 9:45 pm
LOL LOL LOL you know just for this comment I might get banned but it must be said to you guys. As a once wise man said a man who speaks causes trouble. A man who is silent keeps the moment golden. But there comes a point in the silent mans life where he must speak up for the sakes of others.

Now I kept pretty quite in this guild till yall needed ideas. Now Im speaking cause if noone will say it I will. With that kinda attitude to your members eventually you wont have any. Its already been proven through history its the people that make things work not the leaders or rulers. The people shouldnt fear their governments but the govenrment should fear the people.

Now I know many wont say anything to what I say cause they fear you guys from getting banned like I might for this.But like I said as part of the people I dont fear my rulers cause you should fear me. Its the little things that people do to stand up to their higherarcs that cause others to realise they dont need to fear. How do you think america was started.

Now I tell you, you need to treat your members with more respect and listen to what they say. Ive already seen a multiple people ask for a certain contests. Now give the people what they want or you wont have crap.

Now Im not just saying this to you Magadei or Simplistic Tyranny or any of you other crew leaders. Im saying it to you too Pailzor the one who should truely fear what might happen to this once great guild before it was handed to a tyrant like you. You can ban me all you want from this guild but I wont be the last to stand for justice and his people. Cause I might be called The Voice of Gaians , but Im not the only who will rise up when the time comes.

OH and ninjaflaer Im on your vote I want a drawing contest too!!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:16 am
Really the only thing that's changed in this guild is that we don't have millions of gold funding us anymore. It's not how we act or anything.. We've always been like this.

And...
"Tyrant"? What the hell? Where did that come from?

Pailzor
Captain

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 11:45 am
Pailzor
Really the only thing that's changed in this guild is that we don't have millions of gold funding us anymore. It's not how we act or anything.. We've always been like this.

And...
"Tyrant"? What the hell? Where did that come from?

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm
User ImageCurrently listening to: Lady Gaga <3

He's an idiot, and half that s**t didn't make sense to me
Ignore him Zor

PostPosted: Fri Feb 20, 2009 1:04 pm
User Image  

Pailzor
Captain

Alluminn
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 11:43 am
DaRkAnGeL:// One little problem with your "Crew=Tyrants" bit.

That might have been a good point, had any large portion of prizes were from donations to the guild. Sadly, they're not. Most, and I mean well over 99% of the funds for contests come right out of our pockets, with little to no help from several of the greedy little ****s that say "GIMME CONTEST."
So in this case, it isn't the people that makes things work. It's the leaders, who sacrifice their own items/gold/time/effort to try and make some people happy and have fun.

Pailzor:// D:
Why no man-faye?

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 12:44 pm
Magadei

That might have been a good point, had any large portion of prizes were from donations to the guild. Sadly, they're not. Most, and I mean well over 99% of the funds for contests come right out of our pockets, with little to no help from several of the greedy little ****s that say "GIMME CONTEST."

Why no man-faye?

User Image
The name's Flavour Gasm
User ImageCurrently listening to: The Veronicas <3

Yeah, that's true
Almost all the people who're asking for contests don't even donate
And I will admit I have yet to. That's simply because I'm questing
Once I've finished I will donate regularly
I want this guild back on it's feet

xoCherie

6,200 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100

Piet Hoekstra

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 2:51 pm
I'm not in any position to donate (and I wouldn't be entering because photoshopping skills, I cannot show you them), but if you're still looking for ideas, what about a guild-based manga mash-up? A few of the ones for Valentine's Day in the GCD thread were funny.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:14 pm
Magadei

Why no man-faye?

I totally read that as "Crew=Tyra" for a second. xd xd

Well... You can... I's jus' nawt gunna deal wiff dat part of it... Weird shape fer teh clothes, an' hairy in all teh wrong places.. gonk talk2hand talk2hand talk2hand

Pailzor
Captain

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:17 pm
Piet Hoekstra
I'm not in any position to donate (and I wouldn't be entering because photoshopping skills, I cannot show you them), but if you're still looking for ideas, what about a guild-based manga mash-up? A few of the ones for Valentine's Day in the GCD thread were funny.

Hmm......
I kinda like that one...
Kinda like that contest Noi did, but guild-based......

What would we use for it though? Like what would be the base comic? Just anything someone could find, or we use Gaia comics?
Or maybe.. Should we make our own guild comic? (That last one might just not happen though, so you know...)

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:21 pm
Pailzor
Piet Hoekstra

Hmm......
I kinda like that one...

What would we use for it though? Like what would be the base comic? Just anything someone could find, or we use Gaia comics?
Or maybe.. Should we make our own guild comic? (That last one might just not happen though, so you know...)

you could also just write a story! so it be kinda like a story/ comic/ art contest!  

psychic toaster

Dangerous Lover

Pailzor
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:57 pm
physic toaster
Pailzor
Piet Hoekstra

Hmm......
I kinda like that one...

you could also just write a story! so it be kinda like a story/ comic/ art contest!

I'm kinda reluctant to do multiple contests at once, cuz we'll have to have multiple prizes.... And even combining it into one contest, with three parts of scoring on it.... People probably wouldn't want to put so much work into it unless it's a large amount of gold....  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2009 11:06 am
physic toaster
Pailzor
Piet Hoekstra

Hmm......
I kinda like that one...

I tried to pull that contest for Halloween
I got 4 freaking entries  

Alluminn
Vice Captain

[MADG]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items