Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Apartment Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 2:10 pm
Ayla appeared back inside the room in a gust of wind, ripping up the paper and burning it to prevent anyone from getting in here again. Lenon took off the disguise as he again set up the seals.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 5:14 pm
Armand went back to the destroyed, broken apartments. He started with the foundation, making lightning clones and having them work together to build they wood and metal frame of the building. Bringing in buckets of sand, they used electricity to heat it and turn the sand into sheets of glass for windows. He then brought in more wood, making furnishings for each of the rooms. He remade the atrium, putting a new desk and a room key table. He took the key to the top floor, last room, went up, stored his stuff and then went back through the village to make more repairs.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Mon Jul 06, 2009 2:29 pm
Ryuk walked into the apartament complex and walked up to the front desk. "Hello is anyone there?" he called out. "Can I have a room please, ummm preferably room 501" he said as he was looking at a picture of the buildings floorplans and rooms.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 07, 2009 12:22 pm
Ryuuki ignored the absence of people and walked up to his room to get some rest.  

WereWeasels

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:50 am
Ryuuki woke up tired that morning. Oh well I guess I better get to school he thought to himself. As soon as he got himself ready and ate some breakfast, he grabbed his backpack, headed downstairs, and walked out the door.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:22 am
Ryuuki walked into the appartament complex. Instead of going upstairs though, he sat down in the lounge on the first floor and waited to see if his friend would come.  

WereWeasels

wolfbane1928

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:32 am
When Kane spotted the Apartments, he veered towards them. Not like I have anywhere else to go. He pushed open the doors and walked in, looking around. There seemed to be no one at the counter, but he spotted Ryuk sitting down in a chair. "Hey," he said as he walked over rasing his hand in greeting.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:43 am
"Hey! Looks like you decided to come." said Ryuuki. "Ya there's nobody at the desk because this place was recently attack and then rebuilt... but people seemed to forget about it, I just took the key to the room I wanted, I guess you can do the same." Ryuuki noticed Kane's dog. Oh hey your part of that clan that fights along side dogs right?" asked Ryuuki, feeling dumb because he couldn't remember the clans name. "Thats kind of cool. Oh by the way my room is room 501. I'm gonna go up now because I'm feeling kind of tired. See ya tomorrow!" he said as he started walking up the stairs, waving at Kane.

[[ I gotta go, see ya tomorrow or later]]

WereWeasels

wolfbane1928

PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 11:49 am
{{Alright. See ya!}}

Kane nodded. "Alright. See ya later!" He waved back then turned towards the desk and began looking at the keys. Hmm, let's see... He reached out and picked up a key with the number 518. "Let's go check out the room, Ryoko."  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 08, 2009 12:03 pm
When Kane arrived at the door, he checked the number to make sure it was the one. When it was certain, he inserted the key and pushed open the door. He walked inside, examining the room. It was decent, had a bed, and a window that overlooked the village. Kane walked to the window, looking out over the Leaf. He turned away and looked at the rest of the room. There was a small table where he could lay stuff, a decent sized bathroom, and a small kitchen. I should probly stock up the kitchen sometime. I'll do that later. Right now I'm gonna practice Transforming. Kane began racking his brains to remember the handsigns, and when he remembered, he closed his eyes and pictured the Hokage. "Transform!"  

wolfbane1928

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:13 am
Ryuuki woke up late that morning. Boy was I tired, he thought to himself as he let out a yawn. Ryuuki got ready for the day and then walked out of his appartment room. He walked down the stairs to the first floor and then stooped and turned to the counter. What caught his eye was the fact that a key was missing. Hmmm the key to room number 518 huh, he thought. So that must be the room that Kane took. I'll go check up on him later. He then turned around and walked out the door  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 7:38 am
Kane opened his eyes to a dim sunlight flowing into the room from the window. He yawned, rising into a sitting postion, his mind still foggy from sleep. He glanced at the rug at the side of the bed and saw Ryoko sleeping peacefully. "Wake up Ryoko. It's time to get ready." The dog shifted, then stood slowly with a long yawn. Kane flipped his feet from under the blanket and let them hang over the side. Another day at the Acadmey. He walked over the the table and grabed his things then headed for the door. "Let's go. I don't want to be late again." He opened the door and held it for Ryoko. When the dog was sitting in the hall, Kane closed the door after him, locking it with his key. He dropped the key into his pocket, then turned and began walking towards the exit, Ryoko following in his wake.  

wolfbane1928

WereWeasels

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 8:06 am
Ryuuki walked into the appartment complex and walked up to the 5th floor. He then turned to room 518 and knocked. "hey Kane are you there?" he called out. There was only silence. Hmmm I guess he went somewhere, thought Ryuuki. Oh well... I don't really have anything to do so I guess I can go look for him. Ryuuki turned around, walked down the stairs, and exited the appartment complex.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 11:33 am
Liina walked inside her apartment and smiled softly as she held up her headband for her mother..Momma Momma! I'm a Genin! She said happily and ran up to her mom hugging her, she cuddled in her mom's arms and smiled..I'm gonna go train, I'll be back before dinner

iShippuden Sasuke-kun

jamrock bullet

PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 12:44 pm
jae-hyun walked through the apartment, looking for something, he passed some one, and asked them
"which one belongs to liina Uchiha?"
the person pointed to a door, he walked over to it and knocked

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas