Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which was better?
That Which Binds Us
53%
 53%  [ 8 ]
Our Binding Legacy: The Celestial Kingdom
46%
 46%  [ 7 ]
Total Votes : 15

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:19 am
Monet stepped of the condensed air. "I see Shale looks a lot better than it did ten years ago" she noted. The air was dry, but she was able to adapt for she didnt even have to breathe air to survive. She looked at her husband. "Well let's get what we came from" she said to him. "HOpefully, we wont run into any trouble" she said.

Amara then took her bag and walked out of the palace. "Lady Amara, where are you---Silence...I am leaving and do not try to stop me" she said to the guards. She then went to the edge of the city gettin a glider. She then lept off the city flying the machine to Silicia. As she got closer she descended into the city. She then took off on foot. "I guess I'll get ready for tonight" she said to herself.

Keliah looked at Morganna. "School is pointless to me" she said to her. She looked at her brother....So much potential, but its wasted here she projected to Morganna. "Kessaris when do you get out of this place?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:53 am
Riko listened to Keliah and groaned silently. She couldn't talk to her knowing she was going to get a glare. "I'm going home, Kessaris... You can come too. U'm going into the library to find that book again. Maybe I can find more on your father. Good Day, Keliah." She stood, putting her work on the teacher's desk and walking out. She couldn't stand the sight of his sister, she was just so.... rude to her.

Alyss walked through the streets of Shale, her blue dress Lilith gave her for her 20th birthday still fit like a glove, making her look extremely small. She looked up at the sky and sighed, knowing she really wanted to see her friends again... maybe she could find Christaan and visit her. ~Maybe... but I have to watch over Riko and Kessaris...~  

Maha clone

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 9:57 am
(I don't think we able to go past 5 pages by Deserts word? I thought we start this again after we get the other rp done?...huh)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 11:11 am
(Let the good times roll I say.)

"Riko...wait." He tried to call her, but she'd left already. "Great. Hey David....I'm taking a leave really fast."

"I'm surprised you come here everyday by choice, Shale."

"I do because I love you guys." Kessaris said with a smile.

"Yeah. You can leave. Just remember to get your lesson from somebody, okay?"

"Okay David. See you tomorrow hopefully."

Kessaris walks out hugging his sister and kissing Morganna on the cheek. He continues past the halls, leaving his bookbag and everything in his locker. It wasn't going anywhere and he could get in and out at night. Simple deal. Kessaris then notices Lady and Sir Noroa dscending into town. "Nas! Monet!" he runs up to them and hugs them both, burrying his face into the warmth of their clothes.

"I see you've missed us."

"Can't lie can I? You're the only memory I have my father's sucess."

"Yeah, that reservation has given us alot. Infant death rate has decreased almost 75%."

"I'm glad. What brings you two here?" Kessaris says, releasing them to look at their faces. They hadn't really changed a bit.

"Trading and whatnot. The usual. Alyss going to the Silician festival tonight? If so, tell her to bring you and Riko. You two deserve it."

"Will do sir." Kessaris only calls people sir if he respects them deeply.

"I'll see you around then, okay Kessaris." Nas and Monet then continue on there way to the trade and commerce building.

Kessaris goes to the library to find Riko and his family book.

~~~

Nephilis looks around his quarters after returning. ~Alright Samara, are you ready?~  

Mahareshi

The Raining Soul

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:00 pm

[[Whoa. Needa catch up. I'll try my best]]

Sera walked away from the spot she had been standing and continued her duties. When she finished, she walked to her leader's room and knocked twice before entering slowly, peeking in. "M'lady. Are you doing well?" She always checked in everyday, especially after the war. She enjoyed her duty to serve the leader of Silica. She's been so used to it, she'll start worrying if she sat down for too long.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:01 pm
Keliah looks as her brother walks off. "C'mon Morganna, I hate the fact that he always try to leave us...jerk. The only way we'll leave is aunt Christaan calls us back home" she said to her. As she grabbed her friends hand and continued after her brother. "Shale" she screamed. "Wait just one moment" she said.

Monet smiled looking at Kessaris. She let her husband do most of the talking as she stood beside him. As they continued she jsut thought about Amara. ONce they began to trade,that's when she'd speak up.

Lorna looked up. "Yes everything is alright" she said. "Tonight every kingdom will be here and I dont want any trouble...me and you practice...." she said as she walked towards the training room.

((yea most of the time catch up is good with us,but the story that you read is worth it,lol))  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:16 pm
(Alright, my first post in this rp lol)

Azrael walked to school, but kept himself quiet as he did. He wasn't a person to talk much, and right now he was alone so he was silent. He was a nervous kid, who really was only open with his brother Raziel. I hope school goes okay, he thought to himself as he continued to walk.

Raziel was heading to the Prime Leader's throne room to find out his orders for today. He was quiet, thinking of his brother Azrael. He was hoping that the boy could open up a little for someone, but he knew it would be a little difficult for him to say the least.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 12:16 pm
"..." Kessaris slowly turns around on the library steps. He looks at Keliah and Morganna, smiling at Morganna, but waving at Keliah. "Yes my loving sister? How may Kessaris Shale help you today?" He said with a false smile.

~~~

As they entered the trade building, Nas looked at Monet and smiled. "It's been ten years since I've been here. Everything has changed." Statues of several people were immediately recognized. "It's them. The great ones." Marcove, Jean, Alyss, Kendal, Tezukya, Christaan and Wyatt were sculpted perfectly in a circle with a lone rock in the middle of the massive circle. "Intimidating. Let's keep moving." They enter the trade room and take a seat beside two other patriarchs.

"What are you two here for?" the leader beside Nas asks.

"Just to increase the size of our reservation. We've come to cut in half reparation funds." Nas looks over to Monet.

~If we cut funds, do you think they'll become suspicious to us and what we do with citizens of Alloy? I never thought of slavery, but don't we need it? Is there another alternative?

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:11 pm
Tezukya stood there as he sat down by the fields. "Tori seemed a little pissed.. but thats how I was taught.. forbidden forms my father...it makes me wonder about my families tree" as Tezukya sat down, thinking.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 1:43 pm
"Kessaris, I swear you are such a smart a**" she said to him. She could tell that he wanted to communicate with Marcove so bad. "Listen I didnt come here to be a b***h...but to help you...I've been reading a journal that mom kept with her while she was pregnant with us...are you interested in what we can do" she said.

I really dont know dear...I know for a fact that Silicia does it, and that's who their eyes are on... she said to him. She then looked at the others smiling. "Okay gentlemen we are ready to negotiate.

Amara continued to trek until she reached the tree kingdom.(I forgot the name) She began to search for the one named Tezukya. She neared a field. Excuse me, are you Tezukya?she projected.  

Solaris Beauty

Fashionable Prophet

7,150 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Friendly 100
  • Contributor 150

Demenic BlackHeart

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:06 pm
Zakk sighed wiping his arm across his brow, the sleeve went black covered in sweat and grime. looking at eh work that was done he was currently working on the frame work for the buidling that would be erected around the power source as soon as they got it back up and running, security had been tightened, the workers had to be checked and it was getting tiring, during work shifts all breaks had to be had in the premises. it was crowded and everyone was tired. Zakk could'nt focus, he was distracted. the man who had talked to him, the question he had asked, teh question he already knew the answer to, or at least he thought he did "gah!' he groaned he felt so confused, what had he meant it was to strong for a Avion did it? and the nerve of the man hbe had dissapered beofre he coudl get him to explain. none of it was making sence and there was no way he was going to get an answer soon he didnt even knwo who the man was. Glowering he went back to his work.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:19 pm
Chelan waited for school to end. She barely had any classes to take, so her days were cut in half unlike he other students. She sighed. Chelan wanted to see the other 'prime leaders' in training and what not. SHe had seen them once maybe even twice but that was on official business. Other's treated her like she was so delicate that she might break. There were few who treated her normally. Chelan got up and walked out of the classroom one minute before the others. Her grades were perfect, exept for the B+ in math but that was because the teacher was just plain evil. "He cares way too much about those signs I left off " she said to herself. Chelan was in advanced classes, the kind that most people her age wouldn't be in. Today she decided to take a detor and see if she could go to another place.

Lilith sighed bored. Things were slow today. FInally after thinking it over for a long time she decided to visit Shale. Alyss was there after all. Her dear friend could always turn a boring day into somethin interesting. After leaving instructions to the next in command she transported to the edge of Shale. "This is my favorite part " she said smiling. Scaling the wall and making it past the guard was one of her favorite pass times when coming to Shale. Lilith began her climb and made it to the top. She stood for awhile enjoying the firece winds. Finally she flung herself over the edge. Lilith grab onto the wall losing to slow her descent so she wouldn't break anything. SHe hit the ground rolling and began running through the streets of Shale looking for Alyss.

Mewchloe

The Lacey Bear

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 3:39 pm
Morganna followed alongside Keliah. She returned Kessaris's smile, listening to what Keliah had to say. A journal? This could be juicy...

Samara heard Nephilis's question. ~I'm ready. Meet you in the throne room?~ she responded.

Christiaan held a napping Flip in her arms as she opened a portal to Herbacea. She entered Tezukya's quarters, suprised that he wasn't there. He knew she was coming, didn't he?  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:03 pm
Kessaris looked at the two, listening to his sister. "A journal huh? I suppose. And stop cussing, You're making yourself look bad." He said, unkowingly producing a small flame. "Let's get going. I'm always up for a history lesson."

~~~

Nephilis nodded and appeared not far from Samara. "Let's move then shall we?" He places a hand on her shoulder and teleports. They appear in Shale. "Detour. We need to be here though. There is a war about to happen that we need to prevent. Hurry." He makes his way to the trade and commerce building.

~~~

Nas took the podium with his wife, smiling as he walked up there. He was surprised to notice Lorna's representaive standing there as well as a rep from Alloy. An arguement was brewing and he knew it.

"Ahem. TIme to start the interrogation." a questionnaire said. "It has been brought to our attention that people from Alloy have been disappearing. Only you two are the culprits. What do you have to say about these things?"

Nas drank a glass of water. "I have only this to say. Working in the steel mill around large machines and these things called trains...are they not large enough to kill or trap? Besides, people in Alloy gamble all the time. Why can't a mob just take out a liar or something of the sort? Unless you have proof, I have no further words."

"We do have proof. Last night, there was an attack on Alloy. A worker, Plats Armist drew in some soot beside him, Avion. Why would he do that if no one from Noroa attacker?"

Nas looked at him sternly. "I'm no liar sir. Ask my wife here.

Mahareshi

Miluion Feredir

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 4:35 pm
Tezukya began to walk back to his Quarters feeling a bit confused. Tezukya opened his door and saw His wife..and Flip. "Hello dear" as Tezukya came over kissing Christiaan on the lips.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 354 355 356 357 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff