Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Demon Dreadnought Ragnarok Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

YoruTaro

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:13 pm
*keeps the camera rolling* Yes and you must kiss every now and then just so it could be convincing. *Pulls out a bag of marshmallows* Want a marshmallow?  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 12:18 pm
Though it all seemed insane at first, Iris had to admit that it was actually pretty fun. Until, of course, she was being cradled by Miso. She had no more long hair to hide behind, so her deep blush was easily seen. Hurriedly, she scrambled out of Miso's arms, and to try to keep her cool, she picked Miso up above her head.
"Hoo-ha!"  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:11 pm
*He wiggles around, and looks down at her* Whoa! not so high, or everyone will see up my dress! *he says, blushing slightly. he rolls from her grasp, and barely avoids breaking his head open on the ground upon landing. he quickly stands up, and leans against Iris.* Alright, now that we're done, how about you, hmm Jack? *he reachs down into a box that just happend to be there, and from it removes a sailor outfit, complete with bow and hat. he also takes out a huge lolipop*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:19 pm
Jack stares in horror as to what he saw.

"...WHAT THE HELL! HOW DID YOU DRAG ME INTO THIS!?!?"  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:23 pm
*he wraps his arms around Iris's neck, and looks at Jack* Well, we're supposed to be a FAMILY, right? and you're our son! *he tosses the outfit at Jack* Put it on, or i'm docking your pay!  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:33 pm
" God damnit....fine.."

He grabs the suit and walks out the door. A few minutes later, he comes back inside wearing the sailor suit, with the lolipop in his mouth, his hair is cut and dyed blonde as well.

" After we're through with this..." Jack mumbles under his breath.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:36 pm
*He glares at him* What? What about when this is over? *he says, stepping towards jack*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:42 pm
" Oh nothing...that you want to hear...hehehe"

He smirks, lollipop still in his mouth.  

MasterHan

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:44 pm
*He pulls a spin move, and is re-dressed in a Blue jean jacket, white shirt, and a blue hat with gold plating* Oh, I think it was something! *he says, cracking his knuckles*  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:49 pm
Iris tried not to laugh, knowing her predicament was hardly any better than Jack's. Well, actually, it was. All she had to do was wear a tux - he had to deal with the sailor get-up and lollipop. Still, though, this was going to be fun. A mission though it was.

"You look... Nice... Jack..." She had to pause often to keep from pointing and laughing hysterically. It didn't work. No more did she say it, Iris was doubled over with laughter, her eyes tearing.  

Silvi Tal

MasterHan

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 4:56 pm
Jack looks at Iris, and sees her laughing to her hearts content on the floor.

" See you old man! I look like a fool in these clothes!"

He does a backflip, and when he lands he's in a complete different costume, yet the hair stays the same.

"This has been a bad idea ever since you said it!"

He puts up his fists, and runs at Miso.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:05 pm
((Just so you know, I have to go now, but I should be back. If not, then this post is to explain my absence as I will gone from tomorrow morning to Sunday morning. I should be back, though, but I wouldn’t swear to it.

Suddenly, the laughing stopped. She blinked twice in surprise. Suddenly, Iris ran to the nearest window, snapped open her mismatched wings, and took off.  

Silvi Tal

Anakoni

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:08 pm
*He charges at Jack, and begins swinging. as he swings, he turns into a super-powered man* TAKE THIS!!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

(I'm the blue guy)  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:17 pm
As Jack swings, he too turns into a supernatural being. (( The yellow one)) And as he's swinging his punches at Miso, he's screaming:

" MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!
MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!
MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!
MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!MUDA!"  

MasterHan

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 47 48 49 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas