Welcome to Gaia! ::

Absolute Furry the Guild

Back to Guilds

Gaia's Oldest Furry Guild 

Tags: Furry, Furries, Anthro, Anthropomorphic, Roleplay 

Reply Memorable Threads
[RP].:.Mephisto's Tree.:.[dead/closed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:35 am
Sirus tugged at Mephi's paw and pulled him more outside. He could see the outline of Mephi's tree glowing lightly in the moonlight. Not far away was a small pool of water, no deeper then four or five feet. Sirus walked up to it and poked a foot in, waiting for Mephi to tell him what to do.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:46 am
He looked back at the Rainbow-y one briefly. You better not. He replied, before following the tug of Sirus, moving over to the small pool and looking to him. Wash your fur as best you can. I can't stand the way the humans smell. Already he was cleaning himself, splashing some of the water from the pool onto himself and trying not to seem overeager to get the scent off.  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:50 am
Sirus reached into the water and washed himself; running it down his arms, legs and his whole body. The water was cool, which caused him to shivver as he shook the water off. He watched Mephi scrub his arms and body harshly. Sirus sniffed himself. He didn't smell any worse, but he didn't smell like the human anymore. Sirus took his pad and looked at the writing again, with his own scribbles on top.

"Mephi what does this say?" he asked holding it up.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:58 am
Mephisto continued to scrub at his fur until Sirus asked him about the paper, and he shook his head. I can't read it... he lied, thinking Sirus was better off just scribbling all over those papers. he went back to scrubbing, until he was satisfied that the smell was gone.  

Meph!stopheles

Alektorphobia

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 10:59 am
slowly following them, she listened to them speaking. she stood in the cave entrance and just watched, not wanting to intrude  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:01 am
Sirus shruged and continued to scribble. He liked the way the pencil moved across the paper and how it looked. He began to copy the symbols before him, looking very messy. When he was with his parents he never remembered them doing anything like this, or even showing him humans. He now understood why. He looked up at the moon again as he felt a rumble in his chest.

"Mephi, they're not coming back are they?" he asked off hand as he continued to look at the moon.  

haythere

Meph!stopheles

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:09 am
The humans? Not if they know what's good for them. This is our home, and I will not abandon it because some hairless creatures try and take it, or me away. It is my duty to protect you and teach you now, and I intend to do so, no matter what the humans try to do. He sat by the pool of water, slicking his headfur back out of his face. The temperature was quickly dropping, or maybe only it felt that way to Mephi because he was wet, but in either case, it was getting cold. His bobtail twitched and wiggled a little, casting a glance back to the rainbowy one.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:11 am
She eyed the older male and arched an eyebrow. "Does something about me bother you? Or am I just that beautiful?" Flicking her tail from side to side, she sat on the ground outside the cave entrance.  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:15 am
Sirus let out a small bark as he droped the pad and sat by Mephi. He didn't feel cold at all, he finally adjusted to the water on his fur.

"I know you'll protect me Mephi," He said as he curled up beside him. "My Father used to sit up at night with me and look at the moon. Sometimes he would bark at it, because he was a wolf while mom was a leopard. I don't sleep very well at night," he said as he rubbed his head against Mephi's arm.  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 11:34 am
Looking at the female, he huffed, sparing comment on her. He then turned his attention back to Sirus.You're not meant to sleep at night, really. Most Cat breeds are nocturnal, which is one of the reasons they can see much better in the dark. He looked down at Sirus nuzzling up against his arm.I'll make sure you can take good care of yourself before I let anything happen to me. He went quiet then, moving his arm around Sirus and letting him snuggle closer, looking off into the darkness with a distant expression.  

Meph!stopheles

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:17 pm
Mephi smelled diffrent then his parents, there was something stronger, there was a diffrent sort of comfort he felt with Mephi. He sat with him through the night, watching the moon and the stars drift above them. Sirus covered his eyes as sunlight started to peak over the horizon.

(A few years later)

Sirus watched small game move around the tree. He yawned and he napped in the tree's branches, his claws dug firmly withing the branch. The fourteen year old was starting to mature, both mentally and physically. He still relyed on Mephi as he always did, but he began to become a little more curious about himself.

((If anyone is bothered by the time jump then I can delete this part 3nodding ))  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:35 pm
((I don't mind it)) Over the past few years, she didn't seem to have aged at all. Her hair had merely grown out now, not cropped to a short boyish military issue cut that the humans had given her years before. She relaxed in the cave, watching the youth on the tree.  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:39 pm
Sirus looked at her sitting there, he always wondered why she sit by the cave. Maybe the light bothered her. It always made him sleepy. Jumping down from the tree he walked towards her. His hair was growing long, most of it hanging over his eyes, while the rest hung to about his shoulder blades. He pushed some of it from his face as he took a seat next to her.

"You hungry?"  
PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:43 pm
Looking over at him she smiled lightly. "I have no need to eat. You should hunt for yourself." Her eyes flashed seemingly red when she looked up at the bright sky.  

Alektorphobia

haythere

PostPosted: Mon Oct 24, 2005 12:45 pm
His own red eyes followed her. "I should, but the day always makes me so tired. I'm probably just getting lazy," he replied as he lied back, his arms touching the shadows of the cave.

"What do you do instead of eating?"  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 33 34 35 36 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces