Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans ~ Dark vs Light Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What animal would you be?
wolf
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
dragon
20%
 20%  [ 2 ]
tiger
40%
 40%  [ 4 ]
Total Votes : 10

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:37 pm
"Oh," said Nightstar as she looked down to the ground. She than held her knees to herself and looked at the ground. "I wonder if there's soemthing wrong with me? He probably doesn't like me cause I can't even control my powers half the time and I'm half human-tameran. Though its fine, no one likes a halfbreed," she said as she stood up, one tear fell down her cheek, and she started to walk back to the campfire.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 6:46 pm
Scourch looked up at the sky and sighed as he thought,'Mabey I should have just stayed home. I'm obviously not wanted around here.' He then reached into his pocket and pulled out his comunicator as he thought,'She looked really upset when I left. Mabey I should call her just to make sure she's okay.' "Scourch calling Nightstar. Nighstar, can you hear me?"he said into the comunicator and waited for a reply.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 1:15 pm
Hershey_Cutie
Deisray smiled a bowed like Starfire was royalty. "I know! You saved my life once. From a burning building. You and Raven! Ever since than you guys have been my heroes and insperation!" She said her eyes glittering with happyness. "Starfire knows my name!" She has never been so happy to actaully met her.

"Hm," Starfire smiled towards the girl Deisray and seems to find a fan in her. "I see I found a fan and nice fighter in you. Even good friends now," she said. Starfire than walked up to Deisray, placed a hand on the girl's shoulder, and said, "Well, now. You and I better start looking for the other Titans."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:26 pm
When Nightstar got back she said "Oh and Im Maddie I-- Oh you crying!" she ran up to Nightstar and her eyes got big. SHe hated when people cryed.

((wait does nightstar have like a crush on scourch?????))  

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 2:48 pm
Nightstar looked to Maddie and said, "It's nice to meet you and I'm Nightstar." She than heard what Maddie asked. "Oh, no. don't worry about me," said Nightstar. She than walked over to a tree and sat under it. She than heard her commincator, answered it, heard Scourch's voice and said as she spoke into it, "Yes, Scourch I can here you. Where are you? And why did you run off?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 5:50 pm
Scourched looked down at his feet and said,"Don't worry about that. I just needed some time to myself so I could think. I just wanted to make sure you were okay. You looked kinda unpset. Is everything okay?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 8:43 pm
Nightstar than said, "Yeah, I'm fine. I guess. I just wanted to tell you something and please come back when you can ok. I'll miss you too much. . .cuz I like you alot." Than Nightstar realized what she just told Scourch and she blushed.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:44 am
Scourched blushed a little when she said that she liked hi a lot and said,"Uhhhh...yeah.......me too." He then stood up and within seconds, he was back at the camp and took a seat next to Nightstar. "Hey there, did ya miss me?"he asked with a smile.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 11:49 am
Nightstar blushed at what Scourch told her through the communcator. So he did like her after all. She was full of happy inside. Nightstar than see's Scourch next to her and she smiles to him. "Of, course I miss yah silly," she said. She than kissed his cheek. She than realized what she just did again.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 1:31 pm
Scourch's eyes widened when she kissed him and he had a stunned look on his face.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:47 pm
Maddie smiled. ' I just love a happy ending!' she thought, the muttered softly "Even though ill never get one.." She continued smiling. "So uhhhhhhh why do you guys have those comunicator thingys.....and im not even going to ask about you." she said looked at Scourch.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:14 pm
Scourch gave her a confused look and asked,"What's that supposed to mean?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:19 pm
"Nothing..." she looked into space for aminute the furrowed up her eyebrows "You know what," she said slowly "I dont have the slightest idea."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:20 pm
Scourch sighed and said,"Whatever."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 4:30 pm
She sat down "You guys still didnt tell me about the comunitcastors."  
Roleplay