Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Kabina ~Winged Fighters~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 3:06 pm
beginner tried to recall her day as she was regaining conciousness "lets see...i had bought the needed parts for my new mech and had taken them to my room for building.....while i was working a thief broke in and stole some of my more vital parts.....i was out of money and i saw this device that the thief left behind....." she held out the tecnological device
"and i had gone to sell it hoping to make enough to by replacment parts when....i think i was electrocuted"

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 1:07 pm
Nonoi was almost in a transe-like state, doing the dance of Summoning in midair listening to the music. She stopped herself, forgetting where she was a plummeted a few yards before regaining her flight and contituning to where the music was coming from. She went to the tower and watched the gril play a litle and couldn't fight her urge to dance again, so she did. She thought of what she might look like- a little mouse with black purple-tipped wings dancing in midair... and probably glowing... She laughed at herself, she didn't mind the glowing... this time. She smiled and spoke to the girl.

You play beautifully, I almost wish you wouldn't stop...  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2006 7:17 pm
*hearing the voice she stops and looks to where it came from but saw nothing but a black-winged mouse.* Were you the one who spoke just now?*the mouse nodded at her* redface I thank you for your wonderful compliment. Please won't you come in? I'm afraid I don't have many friends here that I can talk to yet...and if you love my playing I'd gladly play more for you.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 12:26 pm
Nonoi bowed to the girl and entered. She sat on the ground and sighed, resting her wings a little. Her tail flicked slightly as she looked up to the sky, then stood aagin and bowed to the girl once more.

Thank you for allowing me inside. I am Nonoi

Her black wings fluttered as she walked up to the girl. She smiled.

Your music reminds me of home... What is your name, if you don't mind me asking...?  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:10 pm
My name is Sakura*bows* I'm so glad to meet you. If I may ask where are you from?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 2:33 pm
Where am I from... Nonoi tought for a second, she didn't really know. Another world, another galaxy, another dimention? She didn't really know. She could only remember one thing: That damned portal, She thought, her glow shifting from calm blue to red. She sighed, getting mad at that wasn't going to solve anything, in all reality, it was better that she was off that planet to begin with. She smiled at Sakura.

I'm not from around here... that's for sure...  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:06 pm
Nor am I...Would you like to hear more music? I do love playing my flute.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:19 pm
Two of different worlds, come together in the same...

Nonoi sighed then nodded and smile at Sakura. She stood again and raised her hands above her head and did a stance that she wasn't able to do when she was human, only reason she could do it now was the extra sense balance that her tail gave her.

Where did you learn to play so beautifully? Or did you teach yourself?  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:38 pm
In my home world,Crystal Tokyo, an insterment was played to summon creatures. My grandfather taugh me how to play. However as of late I can't summon anything... sweatdrop *she puts her flute to her lips and blows a lovely tune again.*  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:49 pm
Summoning...

As the flute started playing, she started to dance. It started as a simple dance of swaying, then she spun, doing hand motions like and ocean wave. She wished she could summon her deamons in this form without them turning to chickens, she wished she could have her human body back, she wished...

Before she knew it she was doing the summoning dance of Leviathan. Her body started glowing bright as she came toward the end. The light her body emitted was almost blinding as a large cloud to shape above her, still inside the confines of the room. Unable to stop the summoning once it started, Nonoi watched in confusion as the cloud took shape, wondering what was about to happen.

I'm usually not able to summon like this...!  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 4:59 pm
*stops playing* Gah! Baka me I forgot to say that when I play not only am I able to summon myself but I help aid those who can summon as well by enhancing their power. Please forgive me for not telling you sooner.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:45 pm
Too late for that!

The cloud turned a deep blue as it swirled into a misty form. The form became solid and a leviathan came into view. Nonoi stumble backwards as the leviathan swept downwards towards her and looked into her face. It stared for a second then turned to mist and went inside of her.

Wha-!

She body glowed the same deep blue as the leviathan and her eyes turned blue as well.  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:56 pm
Oh dear! Nonai are you alright??? what's going on?!?  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 6:58 pm
What are you doing?!

I'm becoming a full part of you... becoming you...

But why?

You wanted a way for us not to become chickens, so I decided to show you one...

Wha-

If you want me to leave then I shall...

No... you just... surprised me is all...

I understand... I am sorry

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nonoi came to as the mist surrounded her then dissappeared entirely. She fell to the ground and rest on her knees, fully aware that it must have sounded like she was talking to herself to Sakura. She stood, wobbly and bowed.

I'm sorry I was so rude... that was just... extremely unexpected...  

Chocobo Goddess Akila

Sakura-Chan3689

PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2006 7:08 pm
wha...what happened Nonoi??? I do hope it wasn't my fault....Oh dear....what a mess I've caused yet again....  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 40 41 42 43 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff