Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply Life Issues
Anti-emo Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark Moonlight Infinity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 09, 2006 2:35 am
My dad and step-mom hate the way I look and dress. My real mother doesn't care. She says as long as I am happy it doesn't matter what otehr people think. I admit to people that i'm Emo, I wear the clothes, I listen to the music, I live the life LITERALLY!! But I never make fun of it or pretend to be someone I'm not. I've been trashed and made fun of by people at my school, teachers too and even many people on my Dad's side of the family. For my dad and his people, it's because i'm not "black enough for them" I don't listent to rap or go to church (P.S. I'm not a freakin Atheist just because I don't go to church). My real mom is Half Japanese and Half Irish. Altough race has absolutely nothing to do with it. My experience has been if your ''Emo'' your're not ''cool''. If you don't ''follow the crowd'' you're stupid or an ''outkast'' and I hate that. Come on people the earth is effin huge there's enough room for everyone. So all these 'Emo-haters' and people who shun us because we're diffrent and we are bold enough to admit that our lives essentially suck sometimes need to get over themselves. There's enough room for everyone ya know
!! So just chill and let Emo people be Emo while they be who they are.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 3:17 am
If you live in any sort of "hick" town, or go to a school where "urban" culture is dominant, you're bound to be made fun of.

Of course everywhere I go I get the "just go cut your wrists you stupid emo p***y (ugh I hate that word!)", but I just laugh at them.

I don't cut.
I'm happy.
My girlfriend loves me.
My friends love me.
My co-workers love me.

Where's the sad, suicidal stereotype coming from?

I think some hicks or gangstas decided to make that up, just because so many girls dig the emo kids. wink

Chazzzzz

Tipsy Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

fullmeatgirl

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:24 pm
I tried the emo hair and my brother,mark started making fun of me and kept giving me dirty looks my mom thinks that I'm gothic my other brother,mizie kept telling me to slit my wrist mark said that one of my passwords were I love to slit my wrist (and I don't mad )with the emo hair I looked like Travis Richer(from first to last) mrgreen  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 9:58 pm
my whole family makes fun of me. they think im a goth emo and it suck. they think im gay but im not im bi!!!! i swear it sucks!!!  

iGalore

Hugsei

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 5:32 am
My parents hate that I'm emo, but I don't really think that they understand it, like I went through a couple of weeks when I wore eye-liner and now my mom thinks I'm gay (I'm not) and my dad constantly yells at me because most of my shirts are black and he says I'm being rediculous for wearing black in the summer. My dad also constantly tells me to cut my hair, and it really isn't that long (3 or 3 1/2 inches).  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 9:47 pm
[Putcoolnamehere]
This is funny because something just happened just about 20 minutes ago. I was at the mall and I was walking past a group of people and this girl just whispers "ugh, emo's I hate them" and I turn and just look at her and say "Do you have a problem with that? Because your Good Charlotte Shirt isn't helping you" It was really funny and the girl just walked away.
OMG thats so funny rofl  

fullmeatgirl

Juggaloca

PostPosted: Sun Jul 30, 2006 10:04 am
my brother hates me to death cause I'm emo  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 12:42 am
Ask yourself,truly what is emo?The answer I found myself saying,was that it is just a gay little stereo type,and that it's stupid to think that just because people dress differently,it doesn't mean they are Emo.Seriously,people can dress the way they think is them.All this labeling is driving me insane.Who cares if I like guys,and black nailpolish?Labels are really annoying me.You see them all over.

heart heart heart  

xxQuinniferxxWayxx

bleeding unicorn

PostPosted: Tue Aug 01, 2006 7:39 pm
my parents:
dont like the hair over my eye thing
dad thinks the music is loud noise that is garbage not music
mom buys me merchandise & thinks i should be able to express myself
they think i wear to much black(its only my whole wardrobe.... rolleyes )
OVERALL THEY DONT REALLY CARE BUT THEYRE NOT REALLY CRAZY ABOUT IT
sister:
thinks im weird but who cares what she thinks....shes 10!  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 02, 2006 3:55 pm
I could care less what my parents say. I got a lip ring and my dad said he'd put a dog leash on it and take me for a walk. That comment didn't bother me as much as when my brother said 'Why don't you go cut yourself and listen to the used you emo child.' I was just like...... neutral rolleyes  

Real Men Wear Pink

Hugsei

PostPosted: Fri Aug 04, 2006 12:16 pm
xxQuinniferxxWayxx
Ask yourself,truly what is emo?The answer I found myself saying,was that it is just a gay little stereo type,and that it's stupid to think that just because people dress differently,it doesn't mean they are Emo.Seriously,people can dress the way they think is them.All this labeling is driving me insane.Who cares if I like guys,and black nailpolish?Labels are really annoying me.You see them all over.

heart heart heart
I completely agree with you, I use to/ still do on occasion wear eyeliner, and I use to have nailpolish on, at school (i go to a hick school) all of the gus kept saying thinks like look at that f**, but thy stopped after my friend (who is the one almost every guy tries to idolize) says shut up I use to wear it too, the best part was when I heard the girl I like whispering to her friend god he's hot in that make-up it was great  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 11, 2006 2:24 am
My friend and I were walking and we walked in a circle and I said "why the hell did we just walk in a circle?" and these bitches walking past us said "because your emo you idiots! nothing you do makes sense, your lives are pointless." I glared at them and swore, they left us alone after that. But they did the whole "oh, are you gonna go cut yourself?" thing. DAMN THEM!  

its_gud_2_b_a_tomboy

LadyPanda04

PostPosted: Wed Aug 16, 2006 9:38 am
I heart Emo Boyz.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:08 pm
Kids made fun of me at my old school.
Here.....I dunno.
I haven't been here long enough.

But it's mean when people laugh at emo kids.
Just cause...
they aren't abercrombie clones.
sad  

osozaki girl

Fashionable Prophet

-Isel-

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 6:57 pm
Uh...

I haven't recieved it as an insult, ever, always compliments, actually.

I think people are realizing I don't like being messed with, since it hasn't happened yet this school year. I'm getting the space and respect I require.

I'd slap a b***h if they were so brazen to insult me in such a way.

Life Issues

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff