Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Raiden's "Mirage" House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

House alittle interesting???
  yes
  no
  add some more...
View Results

Hikura Taihen Chikara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:51 pm
(This unnamed flower petal technique is a Genjutsu utilized by the Leaf Jounin Yuuhi Kurenai. If Kurenai becomes trapped in a Genjutsu or wants to appear to be trapped she can disperse into a shower of flower petals. With this technique these petals will fly around and consume her targets, dissolving their bodies away.)
[OOC](just letting you know.)
*the pedals start getting closer to him*

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:53 pm
Sorcam stared....dammit.

Just perfect. But he had to stay and help those who would survive.

Sorcam took shelter under the single tree, waiting to see what was happening....  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

De-Vaughn07

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:53 pm

Zeno clenches his fist and jumps back to the group. "Alright everyone, he's far beyond any of our levels, perhaps even mine. I need you all to lay low. Raiden, defend Sorcam. Aura, I want you to serve as backup for me but only interfere if I am in danger." With those words spoken, a mass of misty white chakra begins to surround him. He starts to grow claws and fangs, and two tails emerged, one black and one white. Both eyes were still in their Doujutsu state, but instead of steel blue one was pupilless and red, the other was a darkned yellow. "He's mine." Zeno screeched and stood in a battle-ready position.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 pm
Raiden decided it was time to make things alittle funner. He pulls out a scroll and summons his dragon puppet. The puppet flew above Katsuro and unleashed a shower of poisonous senbons.  

Shruikan Tenshi

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:54 pm
katsuro eyes flash and the genjutsu vanished as katsuro found aura and mad dash to him attempting to knee him in the gut hard, making most men fall to the ground.

(oh, and aura, you in my genjtusu as well. you did not even try to dodge it)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 1:57 pm

In a burst of wind chakra, an invisible force sent Katsuro flying back and away from Aura. Zeno then appeared in a demonic state, having thrown a kick at Katsuro with high speeds. "This is our fight, scumbag." He said staring at him.

De-Vaughn07

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:00 pm
katsuro dodge the wind chakra but was kick as sent flying to the house, leaving a hole in it. the only thing you could see was a purple eye. chakra was building up in the house as well. his demon was also on as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:00 pm
[OOC] (read the jutsu. Basically i fled and am hiding really good controlling the Evil pedals coming after you.)

Hikura Taihen Chikara

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:02 pm
(i just read it again. my bad.)

katsuro came out as his finds and claws where out. his whiskers where longer as well. but he did not have a tail out. "i see now. come and get me zeno." he said as he took out his massive dark scythe.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 pm

As Zeno wielded his Katana, a mass of wind chakra was applied to it. The energy flared up wildly, leaving small craters in the ground and nearby boulders. He shot forward at a high speed and slashed at Katsuro's chest as he criuched down and sent his leg kicking upward to Katsuro's jaw, aiming for an uppercut to send him flying into the air.

De-Vaughn07

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:05 pm
The senbons flew down at katsuro , dangerously close now. Raiden performs handsigns, now using Eye of shukaku. A huge eye of sand formed above the fight in the air, and a great eye was looking down at the field. Raiden began releasing the demon withiiin him, his eyes grew slits and nails grew long and sharp. Purple chakra flowed around him, not as great as katsuro's but was visible.

((I have two tail lesser, so incase your wondering...))

Shuukaku no Me (Eye of Shuukaku)
Description: Drawing in a vast amount of sand into a desired location, the sand forms into what appears to be an enormous eye embedded in the sand. This eye keeps a constant watch on the battlefield, and most importantly on its creator. At any time when the eye observes an attack taking place against its creator it will summon forth a wall of sand to protect the user. The size and density of the wall summoned is dependant upon how well the eye can see its creator, and the attack in question. In essence this means that the further from the eye the user gets, the less capable of defending them the eye will become. However, as the eye is embedded in the sand itself, if the user can find higher ground from which the eye can better see them, then they will obviously be afforded better protection, and obviously the opposite applies if they’re on lower ground. The eye despite its construction is also not invulnerable, and strong attacks may destroy it, though the sand eye will also defend itself automatically, making its destruction incredibly difficult.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:06 pm
((Hmmm...maybe it's time.))

Sorcam, feeling better now that the jutsu was gone, pulled out a scroll. The sword in it was special.

Sorcam stepped out of the shade of the tree and walked toward Katsuro slowly.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

Hikura Taihen Chikara

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 2:09 pm
[OOC] (pm me if your in trouble and need the pedals to attack, i'm working on this project.)

katsuro dodge the senbons and saw zeno coming. he then block the katana with his scythe, making a small crater in the ground as he also block the kick with his left arm he the push him back and attempted to slice him upward with his scythe with massive speed. he was holding it like it was a feather.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

De-Vaughn07

(GOSH DAMMIT DOESNT ANYONE READ THESE DAYS?! I continuosly posted my orders to you guys, this is Katsuro and my fight for now. Stay out--and jump in if you think I'm about to be killed but until then, lay low, gosh.)

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff