Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do any of you get beaten up by your parents? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Well?
  HELL YEAH!! ALWAYS!!! T-T My parents are ebbil
  uum....soooooometimes x_x;;;
  rarely :P
  nevaaar
  not telling you!!
View Results

~leng.mui~

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2005 2:40 pm
Minielf
Yeah it's quite true. Most of the students in my school who are white are quite a bit more undisicipline than the asian students, because their parents didn't like to spank them when they're young. My younger brother is so much more rebelious than I was at his age.

But I think too much physical punishment can have negative effects. Some children can become too scared or traumatized if they've been spanked too many times. Others can develop a rebelious attitude towards their parents.
Hah! my brother is 14 years older than me...and when i was small..maybe sometimes now too..he used to be really loud and scary and hit me a lot when i did "some thing wrong" .. xd that's because my dad had stayed in Hk/China depending when...and my mother just let him usually
..anyways so like since i was 8 i used to hear him comming back home and i would hide or try to act normal when i obviously wasn't and was always thinking i did something wrong when i really didn't
they once told me all about being chinese and s**t and blah blah blah.....anyways none of it really got into my head...haha

but when my bro was younger and i wasn't born, they lived in Hong KOng and my dad was really strict too...he once threw a ball of fresh cooked rice at my brother's chest because he was slow to set hte table....my brother had his shirt off and the rice burned him..since then my brother never swam again..

now every year when my father comes home to visit, we (my bro and i) are kinda like more obedient and quieter..

i get threatened to be kicked out of the house and left all alone when i was younger...  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 8:43 am
My parents tried hitting me but since it had no effect on me they gave up on that idea.  

Chikiya

yalie5

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 1:13 am
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
tamcharles
A disturbance in the Force led me here. I sense hostility, anger... fear. twisted

Give in to these emotions, only then will you feel the true power of the darkside. twisted

that must be tokioka you're feeling. He must be afraid of niphy lol.
@niphy: you should see if you can get the british and others to join you. ^^
Now why would I be afraid of Niphy? She'd never hurt me. I think. surprised
And don't bother recruiting the british, they're on my side. The bulldog spirit! YAY!! mrgreen

tch you wish. i think the only other british here is vanilla soda. and us girls stick together. XP
Girl power? Meh.

No I meant british people outside the guild too. If it was just Vanilla_Soda on my side I'd be screwed anyway - not that I doubt her fighting prowess but numbers ish numbers. rolleyes

yesh girl power ish going to kick your butt. don't underestimate us. we have ways of making sure that you'll never get a girlfriend till your 30!! twisted lol. yeah yeah. you keep telling yourself that numbers is numbers. (don't forget washington and valley forge and the war of 1812. americans had less people but they still won!!XP)  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:46 am
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
Tokioka
yalie5
tamcharles
A disturbance in the Force led me here. I sense hostility, anger... fear. twisted

Give in to these emotions, only then will you feel the true power of the darkside. twisted

that must be tokioka you're feeling. He must be afraid of niphy lol.
@niphy: you should see if you can get the british and others to join you. ^^
Now why would I be afraid of Niphy? She'd never hurt me. I think. surprised
And don't bother recruiting the british, they're on my side. The bulldog spirit! YAY!! mrgreen

tch you wish. i think the only other british here is vanilla soda. and us girls stick together. XP
Girl power? Meh.

No I meant british people outside the guild too. If it was just Vanilla_Soda on my side I'd be screwed anyway - not that I doubt her fighting prowess but numbers ish numbers. rolleyes

yesh girl power ish going to kick your butt. don't underestimate us. we have ways of making sure that you'll never get a girlfriend till your 30!! twisted lol. yeah yeah. you keep telling yourself that numbers is numbers. (don't forget washington and valley forge and the war of 1812. americans had less people but they still won!!XP)
Well I never did american history, although I did watch American History X and from that film I found that numbers ish numbers. 3nodding

And how exactly are you gonna stop me from getting a girlfriend? Spread rumours about me in my hometown? Ah don't theenk so.

And girl power? Meh. Just look what happened to the spice girls. cool  

Tokioka

KairiYukine

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 10:45 am
~leng.mui~
Minielf
Yeah it's quite true. Most of the students in my school who are white are quite a bit more undisicipline than the asian students, because their parents didn't like to spank them when they're young. My younger brother is so much more rebelious than I was at his age.

But I think too much physical punishment can have negative effects. Some children can become too scared or traumatized if they've been spanked too many times. Others can develop a rebelious attitude towards their parents.
Hah! my brother is 14 years older than me...and when i was small..maybe sometimes now too..he used to be really loud and scary and hit me a lot when i did "some thing wrong" .. xd that's because my dad had stayed in Hk/China depending when...and my mother just let him usually
..anyways so like since i was 8 i used to hear him comming back home and i would hide or try to act normal when i obviously wasn't and was always thinking i did something wrong when i really didn't
they once told me all about being chinese and s**t and blah blah blah.....anyways none of it really got into my head...haha

but when my bro was younger and i wasn't born, they lived in Hong KOng and my dad was really strict too...he once threw a ball of fresh cooked rice at my brother's chest because he was slow to set hte table....my brother had his shirt off and the rice burned him..since then my brother never swam again..

now every year when my father comes home to visit, we (my bro and i) are kinda like more obedient and quieter..

i get threatened to be kicked out of the house and left all alone when i was younger...

Hey! Charlene!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:02 pm
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf
My parents(mostly my mother) used to beat me up when I was younger than 10 years old, but I think because this beating had a really negative impact on my confience and self esteem (I'm still very shy and can't talk propely) they were counselled to not use physical force on me. And really, by that time I was beginning sort of immune to any form of beating. On the surface I would pretend that I was taught a lesson but in actual fact I never learned anything from being smacked. xd xp
LOL That happened to me too. I think the reason why I'm a bit violent and short tempered is due to my parents' beating when I was before 10 years of age. And yes...I'm kinda shy too...don't know if this is also what being beaten has done to me. And now....since I'm alot older and know how to rebel and fight back, they never hit me anymore...(because the one who'd end up being injured would be them, not me. xD)

My mom 'beat me up' when i was in china, not anymore. ITs not like it accutly hurts anyway.  

Flammable Bait

Tokioka

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 6:05 pm
CrimsnHawk
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf
My parents(mostly my mother) used to beat me up when I was younger than 10 years old, but I think because this beating had a really negative impact on my confience and self esteem (I'm still very shy and can't talk propely) they were counselled to not use physical force on me. And really, by that time I was beginning sort of immune to any form of beating. On the surface I would pretend that I was taught a lesson but in actual fact I never learned anything from being smacked. xd xp
LOL That happened to me too. I think the reason why I'm a bit violent and short tempered is due to my parents' beating when I was before 10 years of age. And yes...I'm kinda shy too...don't know if this is also what being beaten has done to me. And now....since I'm alot older and know how to rebel and fight back, they never hit me anymore...(because the one who'd end up being injured would be them, not me. xD)

My mom 'beat me up' when i was in china, not anymore. ITs not like it accutly hurts anyway.
You obviously weren't beaten hard enough. Now in my case, I got a real pasting. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 7:37 pm
Tokioka
CrimsnHawk
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf

You obviously weren't beaten hard enough. Now in my case, I got a real pasting. whee

I was..beaten with an umbrealla.... stare stare stare stare  

Flammable Bait

~leng.mui~

PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:25 pm
Madoka_Wakamatsu
~leng.mui~
Minielf

Hey! Charlene!
hihi!  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 18, 2005 9:26 pm
CrimsnHawk
Tokioka
CrimsnHawk
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf

i've been whipped with a belt before...  

~leng.mui~

Tokioka

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 3:53 am
CrimsnHawk
Tokioka
CrimsnHawk
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf

Not good enough. talk2hand Got beaten by a cane til it snapped once. Twas brutal. crying  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 7:37 am
~leng.mui~
CrimsnHawk
Tokioka
CrimsnHawk
[.Higan Bana.]
Minielf

i've been whipped with a belt before...

seem... like we all no how to fight back since were older.. well some of us are shy probably due to the side effect of the whip smacking spanking.. *sighs*  

wackywacko

Flammable Bait

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 5:29 pm
Oh yes, this thread is perfect for attention seeking 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:41 pm
Lately I've been really rude to elders for some reason... I just get pissed of at them more easily. I like to think I'm patient, but apparantly I'm not. Though I don't beleive I'd go as far as beating a child.  

yalie5

kyoslove74

Romantic Prophet

8,500 Points
  • Protector of Cuteness 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2005 10:53 pm
I hoep that i do not beat children up every i want to eb a good mom but a little strict not too strict thta I would actually throw a rice ball at my child chest when eh ahs no closes on that would be crule I ahve gotten hurt before by my dad ehs very strong I was left wiht black and puple anc blue  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff