Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
~A Doll's Life~(1x1)~(Jovially Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:49 pm
((It's called a Hawaian pizza?))

James sighed and pulled Anden into a bit of a hug. "You stopped him from stabbing me . . ." he said, trying to comfort his friend.

Erika laughed as she was poked and slid away from him a bit on the bench. "Hey! No tickling during lunchtime!" she said and then started eating her sandwich.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 8:54 pm
(*dislikes pineapple, not fond of ham* o-o You're alive! How are you feeling?)

Anden felt himself being pulled into a bit of a hug and he didn't object. "I had to. Otherwise your dumb arse would have been in the hospital, and they'd be wondering why your mortal wound was miraculously healing." The first reference he'd made in quite a few years to knowing that James was a werewolf.

Roland pouted as she slid away. He looked down as his shoulders slumped and he sniffled, trying not to grin. Roland said in a sad voice with a sniff, "I was only playing..you didn't have to move so far away.." he sniffed again.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:11 pm
((Not great.))

James chuckled. "Ah yes, I forgot about that. But who ever said that I would go to the hospital in the first place? No one would ever need to know that I got hurt." he said as he ruffled Anden's hair affectionately.

Erika laughed a little. "Oh come on! I'm still within arm's length! It's not that far! Besides. You'll tickle me again if I get any closer." she said and then took another bite of her sandwich.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:18 pm
(T__T I'm sorry, Mousey. *hugglez* *givez cookie*)

Anden blinked as his hair was ruffled before smiling..it felt good to have James do things like that again..he would have done the same, but in his present form he'd have been to short and would have felt stupid anyway. The form felt awkward to him, like wearing someone elses clothes..or skin..it was awful. "Well, I would know. And kids would wonder about the huge blood stains on your clothes." he pointed out as the nurse returned.

"Alright, let's get that looked at."

Anden stiffened and slumped a little, edging towards James a bit but the nurse either didn't notice or politely ignored it as she took Anden's arm and brought him over by the sink. She wet a paper towel and began cleaning the wound and blood as Anden's face became somewhat queasy. Not even his sister knew his reason for hating places like this so much, so most people assumed he was just scared of needles or something like that.

Roland sniffed loudly and stayed slumped as he sent Erika a sad puppy look with wide, watery eyes.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:41 pm
((Cookie! ^-^))

Erika blinked and then looked offended. "H-hey! You can't do that! That's my bit! That's not fair!" she exclaimed, doing her best to resist the puppy look.

James frowned a bit, wondering why exactly Anden didn't like nurses or doctors and such stuff. He stood up and placed his hand on Anden's shoulder, giving it a light squeeze to let him know that he was there for him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 9:53 pm
(Now when you do that, the word 'ear' comes to mind because of our convo yesterday. *cracks up*)

Roland made a whimpering noise as he persistently kept the puppy look, lowering his head and quivering his lip for effect.

Anden felt the hand on his shoulder and was again surprised..James was being so nice to him..he gave the other a little smile before cringing as the nurse put an ointment on that stung before she put a thick hunk of gauze on the wound and wrapped it twice. "There. All better." she said with a smile to which Anden quickly took back his hand and mumbled, "Thank you."

She smiled and nodded as she gave him the sign in book.

Anden scribbled down 'Anden Tarouth' along with time in and reason for being there.

The nurse looked at it and frowned, "Anden?" The name was rather odd in itself, but for a girl as well.

Anden blinked, not understanding before he scowled and erased it, rewriting 'Annie'. "Whoops." was all he offered before he turned on his heel and left the nurses' office.

She blinked, "Oh my..does she not like her name?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:06 pm
James just shrugged as he left, not wanting to cause any rumors. He followed after Anden, wanting to make sure that he didn't run into any more trouble. "Wanna go back to the cafeteria? You can sit at my table. I left my stuff there anyways." he said, sorta wanting to keep Anden around, feeling that even if Anden hadn't been the best friend in the world, he'd at least try to help him change.

Erika sighed in defeat and slid back. "Evil." she murmured playfully as she gave Roland a light glare.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:13 pm
Anden heard that and sighed, "Yeah..but first..I think I'd better find Erika." he said as he made another rather comical face as he pointed to his bloodied white dress.

Roland grinned broadly and wrapped his arms around her, bear hugging her. "Yay! My Eri has returned to me!"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:22 pm
James nodded and then his face became one of puzzlement. "How would finding Erika help that?" he asked curiously.

Erika laughed and tried to push away, though she was blushing horribly at being called his Eri. "Rol! You're squishing me!" she said, trying to get out of his arms.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:37 pm
Anden walked along towards the cafeteria, "I don't know..she..has some kind of power. I guess she just imagines clothes and then I end up wearing them." he gave James a dry glance. "You didn't think I chose this ridiculous outfit, did you?"

Roland chuckled and released her, "Well maybe I'm in a squish-Erika-mood." he raised a brow and grinned, "Ever think of that?"  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:45 pm
"But I'm trying to eat . . ." Erika whined as she gave her puppy look, sticking out her lower lip and everything.

James shook his head. "Well . . . no . . . I thought . . . never mind." he said and then sighed, getting an idea as he imagined an outfit that he had seen in a store while being dragged shopping by his cousins.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 10:58 pm
Roland had less ability to resist, "Ahhh, don't do that!" he covered his eyes, "You're too adorable when you do that!"

Anden raised a brow but didn't comment, walking along before jerking to a halt as his dress changed. "Huh?" he looked around and saw no one but James.."You did that!" he tugged on James' sleeve, "If you can change my clothes, then at least give me jeans and a shirt..don't leave me stuck in a stupid dress..dresses attract bozos like the one earlier!" he reasoned, looking at James pleadingly.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:03 pm
James chuckled and nodded. "Just wanted to see if it would work first." he said as he thought up another outfit for Anden to wear.

Erika did her best not to laugh. "But you did it . . ." she whined, continuing to give her puppy dog look.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:12 pm
Anden felt his clothes change and noted that the top was still pretty girly, but a helluva lot better than a dress. He sighed in relief before patting James' back and giving him a smile, "Thanks, Jam. You're a lifesaver." Rather literally, actually. And he'd called the other 'Jam' for the first time in ages.

"Yeaahh..but I'm..Roland the Magnificently Wondermus! You doing it..is evilly hard to resist..and cheating..because Roland the Magnificently Wondermus says so!" he said as he playfully peeked through his fingers at her.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 02, 2009 11:19 pm
Erika simply kept up the look, now starting to play with her hair that fell in front of her shoulder in a rather adorable way as she batted her eyes a few times to add to the effect.

James froze hearing a nickname he never thought he'd hear from Anden again. He then smiled broadly and pulled Anden into a one-armed hug. "Don't mention it Andy." he said, feeling like he might have definately made some sort of a breakthrough with his brother of heart.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 59 60 61 62 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff