Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Mael Family Slaves Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What Family Member Should be Added?
Father
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Mother
15%
 15%  [ 2 ]
Sister
23%
 23%  [ 3 ]
Brother
30%
 30%  [ 4 ]
Cousin
7%
 7%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 13

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:53 pm
He smiled and put some sunglasses on and turned the radio up.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:53 pm
Chloe knew the girl was Alexis. She waved softly. She streched and smiled happily to be out of the cage. She bowed her head lightly to the man. "Thank you."  

ElectricCandii

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:55 pm
I chuckle and nod *yes i figured he would hit at least one thing on his way out, and probly three more on the way back, but i normally fix that out, i wouldnt want any accidents for the slaves since i have to work with extreme heat and plaster to work with it* I turn and smile to the young girl and then kiss her hand gently *you are very welcome and im happy to do it, as well i am very happy to have someone with me, as i never enjoy being alone*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:55 pm
"ill keep a eye out zir" jackson goes to the frount door and open's it  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:56 pm
A few minutes later a police car pulls up and out of the back handcuffed is takahashi with a nervous smile on his face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:57 pm
Chloe blushed once again but it was deeper. She smiled and looked up at him. "Who likes to be alone?" She cocked her head to the side. "B-But you have so many brothers. You can't be that alone can you?"  

ElectricCandii

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:58 pm
I give a small chuckle and look to her *one who is drunk a lot of the time and the other who usually drifts around out of sight. and besides* i smile and lean close to whisper to her *in some ways i think of you girls like my very beautiful and very affectionate sisters i can always keep close* i lean back and look into her eyes  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 7:59 pm
Hershey_Cutie
Chloe blushed once again but it was deeper. She smiled and looked up at him. "Who likes to be alone?" She cocked her head to the side. "B-But you have so many brothers. You can't be that alone can you?"
'beacuse they mostly keep to them selfes i zhank iz zhat right Dracoso ?  

Jackson the wild one

Beloved Elder

7,700 Points
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Contributor 150
  • Flatterer 200

Takahashi Uchiha

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:00 pm
The policeman rang the door bell with Takahashi behind him whistling.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:01 pm
Chloe giggled. "Oh, that makes sence." She said with a smile and looked into the beautiful copper eyes. She heard the door bell ring. "Who could that be? Would you like me to get that sir?"  

ElectricCandii

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:04 pm
*how about we see to it together* i say as i lead her up and to the front door, we find my brother cuffed with a policeman behind him *lets see, that is the 15th time since u turned 17* i turn to the policeman *im sorry sir, he gets out easily and causes more trouble than the dog* i say as i hold the young girls hand like a girlfriend, i chat with the policeman about it and find that the car has been brought back with scratches and that my brother had almost driven over into a house but ran out of gas *thank god i only gave him enough to get there and back* i say and chuckle as he uncuffs my brother and walks back to drive off  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:06 pm
He rubbed his wrists. "What can I say I like to have fun." He walked into the house. "I think I will go take a swim."  

Takahashi Uchiha

vampire_girl6666

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:07 pm
Alexis watched the pair open the door and noticed the Mael brother hand cuffed behind a police officer. Although she was quite aware of this happening to Takahashi many times before, she couldn't supress a soft giggle.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:09 pm
I hear the giggle from behind me and turn to the girl standing there, i wave a small hand to her to come to me *come, i would like to spend some time with you as well* i say with a smile and look into her eyes  

Dracoso18

Friendly Flatterer

8,600 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
  • Friendly 100

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:11 pm
Chloe tried not to laugh and put her hand over her mouth and giggled quietly. She felt Dracoso's hand in hers. She watched as Takahashi headed to the pool. "Don't you ever worry about him?" She asked as she looked up at him squezing his hand softly. She smiled up at Alexis and walked over to her and hugged her. "Hey!" She smiled lightly.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 88 89 90 91 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff