Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
Tales Of The Abyss RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:46 pm
"I don't know if you should thank me just yet." He laughed nervously under his breath. "You're welcome."

"Almost there~~" Mieu yawned.

"So where did you get guns? I mean, you've never used them so.. Why not carry something more efficient?" Luke asked curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 3:53 pm
"Ah! But I have to thank you!" She smiled and the turned to Luke. "Uhm, well... my parents gave me the guns.... they were my grandmother's and have been passed down for a few generations. There's a type of fonic arte used on it to keep them from wearing down, but I'm not sure what. And I know how to pull the trigger and reload and take the safety off.... but that's it. It's enough that I can shoot something and run away, but I have no knowledge of how to aim or anything else that's necessary to use it as a real weapon..."

"Really... I wonder what kind of arte could be used like that..." Tear mused and she began to ponder more on the power of that arte.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:08 pm
"Ohh.. That makes sense." Luke mumbled aloud. "I wonder what you can do!" He added excitedly.

"It's a family heirloom, so would that make them custom?" Guy asked, quite curious himself. "I'd assume so with the way it's design and the fact that artes are involved."

"I wonder, I wonder." Mieu echoed thoughtfully.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:16 pm
"Uhm, yeah....maybe. I know there's something special about the guns, other than the arte that keeps it from wearing..." She shrugged, contemplating the uniqueness of the guns passed down to her.

"Uhm, if you don't mind, could I take a look at them later? I'd like to see about the arte used on it."

"Ah! Sure! No problem!" She smiled at Tear.

"At any rate, we're almost outside of the forest, and then Kaitzur isn't too far off."  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:39 pm
"Good, I'm really tired now." Luke yawned and stretched. "No more walking for me.."

"Maybe Tear can figure it out." Guy smiled and then looked back at Luke. "I thought you'd be used to it by now."

"Mieu is tired as well." The Cheagle sighed sleepily.

"Yeah, well.." He muttered and then stared back at Mieu. "You don't even have to walk, what are you complaining about?"

"I used a lot of energy earlier!" Mieu's cheeks puffed up a little.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 4:49 pm
"Ah! Poor thing! I'll carry you if you like!" Coralina offered with a smile.

"We're out now... I can see Kaitzur from here," Tear commented as the walked through the last few trees.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:08 pm
"Okay!" Mieu cheered as he floated happily over towards Coralina.

Luke glared at Mieu as the Cheagle floated past, but he didn't seem to notice.

Noticing Luke's annoyance he laughed. "Perhaps if you didn't complain so much, someone would carry you." Luke just glared back at him. "We're almost there anyway, so we can all relax again."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:12 pm
Coralina smiled happily as Mieu settled in her arms next to Sacha, who mieu'd happily at the company.

"We just rested, so you shouldn't be complaining already, Luke. When we get there we'll be staying at least overnight, so you can get well-rested."

"I guess once we get there, at least after I learn how to use my guns and you guys leave, I probably won't be seeing you again..."Coralina commented, a little sad.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:32 pm
Luke sighed deeply, "Yeah, yeah." Tears nagging was rather tiresome itself.

Mieu was happily interacting with Sacha until he'd heard her words. "What?!"

Guy smiled sadly back at her. "I wouldn't say that beacuse you never know. Fate has strange ways of working out."

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:41 pm
"Guy's right! We may meet again. If the Score predicts it, this won't be the only time we meet." Tear said, comforting her.

"Yeah... you're right!" She smiled, still a little sad. "Besides, knowing my grandparents, they may not even be there anymore, and have moved on to somewhere else... then I can continue to travel with you!"

"It never hurts to think positive. Besides, I think we're almost there now." Tear pointed ahead to the clear gates of Kaitzur.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 5:55 pm
"We'll see soon enough." Luke commented as he folded his arms across his chest.

"Great, Coralina can lead the way since she seems to know where she's going." Guy smiled, waiting for her to take charge.

Mieu looked happier and then nodded.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:07 pm
"Yes, lead the way, Coralina." Tear encouraged her with a smile.

"Alright!" She smiled happily, and hugged the Cheagles in her arms a little. She walked into Kaitzur and towards the left, towards a series of houses. She saw someone she knew the last time she had been there and went over to them to ask about her grandparents.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:13 pm
Luke strayed behind a little to take a look around. He didn't go to far though, because he knew Tear would probably get angry with him.

Guy followed after them, keeping an eye on Luke in the process.

The person looked up as Coralina approached. "Oh, It's been a long while since I last saw you." They seemed hesitant but smiled warmly.

Mieu looked up at them curiously.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:15 pm
Tear followed after Coralina to see what would happen with her grandparents, since, from what she said, they seemed to move around a lot.

"Yes, it's been a few years! I was wondering... uhm... are my grandparents still here? or did they move on already?" She asked, still hugging the Cheagles.  

MayaTheNobody
Captain

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

PostPosted: Tue Feb 03, 2009 6:20 pm
Guy listened closely from where he was.

They frowned when she asked about her grandparents and placed one hand on her shoulder. "Well," They began, eyes softening a little. "Your grandmother went off on her own and.. Your Grandfathers passed recently, dear. I'm sorry."

Mieu felt her embrace and made a soft but sad sound.

Luke turned back to watch the three from a distance.

All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff