Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Life of A Ninja. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:53 pm
Kai heard noise, that she was sure it wasn't Lorri. "Lorri! Wake up!" She stared angry at the man with the bow. "Excuse me..? Is there anything you want here..?" She asked, trying to avoid a fight. Right now; she really wasn't in the mood.. And if this guy decided to fight then Kai would have happily kicked his a**. Probably an information Ninja.. Her eyes were burning with a cold fire, yet she had a totally straight face. Then she yawned. "So? What is it you want?! Jeez, so much for my nap.." She felt kind scared as he got into potiton to shoot. She chucked the pillow over the wall that seperated the walls, irritated. "Lorri..?"
"Ehh." She zipped up her sweatshirt looking from side to side.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:40 pm
Then he fired the arrow. it silently flew thru the air towards it's target. "Target locked." he whispered as it flew.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:42 pm
Acura was just going to the Ramen Shop when he heard screaming. Acura in a flash jump up and smashed throw the tree house walls knocking down the whole wall, but luckily stopping the arrow from hitting Kai. The shinobi infront of Kai looked oddly familiar but familiar or not he was trying to hurt one of Acura's student. Which got him pissed. "Who is this guy and what does he want with Kai and Lorri?" Acura thought to himself. "Who are you?" Acura said getting in front of Kai then pulling out a kunai.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:45 pm
"Blood" was all that he said as he summoned his long sword(the sword in my pic) then he used his time halt jutsu.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:47 pm
Acura charging at the shinobi froze dead in his tracks. "W-What is this jutsu?" Acura thought trying to move.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 2:52 pm
"Your death." shibito said as he sliced straight thru th enemy shinobi. then he drank his blood and goes into a lust....

(When in bloodlust my RP is 50X stronger, Endurant and faster and deadly.)  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:05 pm
[Haha you can't kill me that easily]
When the shinobi sliced Acura with a sword instead of blood coming out he fell to the ground turned all pale then lay there frozen in time.

A few seconds later hands came out of the floor board and grabbed the shinobis feet and pulled him down.

" I don't get it how can Lorri be asleep? He must be a heavy sleeper," Acura thought to himself as he threw the shinobi down to the ground. The ground cracked all around were the shinobi was lying because Acura had thrown him down so hard.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:23 pm
"nnn" shibito cringed and then he realized he was on a mission. "Sorry to be a pain, but i must go....." he said as he pried off the other's hand and walked away. "I'll be 50 degrees norht sleeping if you wish to kill me." he said before he leaped away.  

Nathanderdethdealer

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:36 pm
[No godmodding, stupid. You just want to be so powerful, don't you?
Also next time you should actually read the instruction of this RP.]

In a blink of the eye Acura was right behind the shinobi. Acura put his hand on the shinobis shoulder and asked who he was.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:44 pm
[[ GYYYYYAAAAAAAAAAHH!!! DUDE~ I SAID NO GODMODDING! DON'T YOU READ THE RULES?! GOOD GOSH!]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

am i Sasuke yet

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:45 pm
[ Lorri if you are reading this sorry about your house i'll put it back together later.]  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:48 pm
Kai gasped, running away from the scene, she ran to Lorri's side. "Lorri! Please.. Wake up!" Kai was trembling with fear now, she placed her arms on his stomach, placing her head over her arms. She clearly saw the arrow was meant for him, and the arrow lay beside him. Kai wasn't sure if did hit him or not, so she ended up healing him every 5 minutes wasting her chakra.  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 3:50 pm
(He just ran away!!!!!!!! Look below and u'll see that there was no god modding!!!!!!)

Shibito then set up camp and was treating his wounds while he sat by the frie that was roasting the rabbit he killed for dinner "Damn it, that guy's blow could've been worse if i wasn't wearing my armor" he whispered "But then again, a shinobi must never show his opponent that he is injured." as he treated his wounds and started to get ready to sleep........  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:08 pm
Kai sighed in relief. "Ugh..Lorri had slept through the whole thing! What am I gonna say about his treehouse? I don't want him to know..he might keep me in everyday of my life!" She sighed.
"Uh! Oy! Acura-sensei! Don't bother about tracking that guy down, I'm sure he meant no harm." She said was she knew wasn't true. But indeed, she was kind and forgiving that she couldn't help it but go see that man and telling him thank you for not hurting anyone..
Then Kai widened her eyes, in pain, and fainted. She had used much of her chakra in worry of Lorri...

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Nathanderdethdealer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 5:08 pm
It is now night fall and Shibito has gotten plenty of sleep "Time to go kill that renegade the Hokage Tsunade" shibito then donned all of his gear and infiltrated the konohana village....  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 13 14 15 16 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games