Hotel Liebe Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Aug 27, 2009 1:53 pm
The gray wolf padded up to the desk and took a key numbered 4, struggling with his vacation luggage.

He wheeled his two large breifcases towards a corner after signing in. He was fortunate to have booked extremely early... but not so fortunate that he almost lost his reservation... sweatdrop

After taking a breath to recover, he looked around for a bit... wondering what he should do next... 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 30, 2009 7:49 pm
*Kye walks up to the hotel rubbing his shoulder*
Kye: Man, that job was awful. Maybe I'll find better luck in this town? I should probably get a room here. I just hope I won't have to check in my sword or something.

He walks up to the clerk and signs in and gets room number 7. He sees another wolf trying to carry a bunch of luggage and heads toward him.

Kye: You need some help?  

SlvrWulf
Crew

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 2:59 pm
"Oh. Actually.. um... redface "

The wolf struggled to keep his luggage from falling.

"If it's not too much trouble" sweatdrop

He giggled and extended a paw, letting the two suitcases lean on his legs.

"I'm Zaix! Nice to meetcha!" 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2009 8:32 pm
Kai (rhymes with eye) reached out and shook paws with him saying,

"Nice to meet you too. I'm Kai smile . You've got a lot of luggage, you on vacation or something?" he asked as he picked up one of the suitcases.

It was surprisingly full and heavy. He grabbed his own belongings as well, a small knapsack and his sword which he sheathed on his hip, and started to head down the hall.  

SlvrWulf
Crew

AngelxxxFox

1,850 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2009 6:57 pm
What up yo's.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 10:22 am
Zaix nodded and picked up the other suitcase and blushed a bit.
"Yes " 3nodding "I'm taking a break from my duties."

Zaix wagged his bushy tail excitedly.

"Thank you for your help, Kai!"  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2009 12:20 pm
Kai slung the bag over his shoulder and asked

"You're welcome. It's sorta ironic, you're trying to get away from work and I'm trying to find it."  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 10:56 am
"Heheh! It makes me appreciate it more hearing you say that razz "

Zaix followed Kai and looked at his sword...

"So.. what is your job like? "

Zaix wagged and wiggled his ears a bit.  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Sep 04, 2009 12:05 pm
Kai turned his head toward Zaix as he started talking,

"Im a mercenary of sorts. I hire myself out to villages under attack by bandit's and governments in wars. Things like that. Lately though, everythings peaceful so theres not much work besides security. I guess that's a good thing overall though haha. What about you? What do you do for a living?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 10:36 am
Zaix blushed slightly and wagged.
"I ..... sing redface "
He smiled sheepishly at Kai and giggled.

"I usually sing for fun... but I get paid for it mrgreen There's that and.... the other job...."

Zaix looked around to make sure they were the only ones around... ninja

But he noticed that they were passing the room numbered 4 and stopped.

"Oh! perfect! I'll tell you once we drop this stuff off sweatdrop "

Zaix unlocked the room door and hoisted his suitcase in, looking back and smiling at Kai  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 05, 2009 3:32 pm
Kai set the suitcase down at the doorframe and looked at Zaix

Kai: A singer huh? That's pretty cool. What about your other job?

He looked at Zaix, waiting for an answer while he stood in the hallway.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 12:26 pm
Zaix shyly looked down.

"It's... wierd.... but..."

Zaix allowed his wings to expand through the slits in his red shirt and turned his back, slightly blushing as his tail wagged. The room that was rather dim, lit up with a soft pure glow.

"I'm kinda a mercenary... but mostly purifying... 3nodding " Zaix slowly turned around and sheathed his wings within him, taking a moment to stretch. The room slowly went back to it's dimmed, calm state.

"I don't really like telling others cause they usually laugh... or run away... sweatdrop "

Zaix walked up to the other suitcase and hoisted it onto the king-sized bed, opening it and taking out a small silver sheathed flute.  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 08, 2009 7:45 pm
Kai stood in shocked silence for a moment. Wings were the last thing he expected, then he smiled and said

Kai: Well, I gotta admit, I wasn't expecting that but that's nothing to be embarrased by. If anything, it's quite the opposite! Those wings are awesome! I'm curious though. What do mean by the "purifying" type? You're hired to remove demons and things like that? Is that flute part of what you use?  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 12:41 pm
Zaix smiled shyly a walked over to Kai showing him the smooth wave-like designs along the edges of the flute.

"That's mostly what I do 3nodding I purify demons... that have no hope of being saved. It's a tiring job... but fortunately I've never had to fight too much." sweatdrop

Zaix held up the flute and made a swift movement downward, causing a line of light to appear. He then played a crystal clear A, causing the line to generate butterflies of light that surrounded him for a moment...

He stopped briefly and smiled.
"I do entertain my audience before performing my songs though. wink Even though I really don't think I should be showing off... these butterflies shouldn't be touched... at least not by my enemies....!!!"

One of the butterflies hovered over to Kai's nose and landed calmly.

sweatdrop "S-Sorry! they do that sometimes.... wow it usually takes them a long time to warm up to people I meet mrgreen that's a good sign! "  

zaixaezerwolf
Vice Captain

SlvrWulf
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 10, 2009 6:48 pm
Kai couldn't help but twitch his muzzle, the butterfly itched a little. It flew off and flew gentle circles around him. Kai watched it for a moment before beginning to speak

Kai: Well as long as it's not bad for me to touch them then I guess that's a good thing haha. I gotta admit, I'm usually pretty slow to relax my guard around people but I feel like I can trust you. Tell you what, since I fight for a living, if you're ever getting rid of a demon and do need to fight, give me a shout. I'd be happy to help out. For now though, I've gotta go unpack my stuff so I'll see you later. I'm gonna go look for some work and see what I can find in town. We should grab some drinks later if you're open?  
RPing

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff