Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Melody's house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 2:56 pm
jin took his free hand and placed it on her cheek and slowly leaned in and kissed her " im suprized i havent gotten to worked up "he said as he looked at the ceiling and saw a sky light opened to shine the light in " here allow me to do something " he said as he smiled and stood up and made a few handsigns and called a heaven string down then closed his eyes and flowed his chakra through the string making it turn into a golden rose which he opened his eyes and slowly made the rose move toward melody "please take this " he said as he then let go of the jutsu then he made another handsign and the light turned the flower into butterflies " all for you" he said  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:02 pm
Melody blushed madly..as jin came near her. Her eys light up in amasment as she saw the butterflys. "Oh jin that was so cool.." she stated looking at him. She walked to him and handed him a piece of ribbion that was violet it had two bells one it. One bell had her name on it the other his. "I made it for you...I keep it until I could tell you how I felt I hope you like it" she smiled.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:05 pm
he smiled and took the ribbon and put around his wrist as he did he saw the way she looked at the butterflies and she smiled even bigger then he looked back into her eyes and saw himself in them "Melody how long have you liked me?" he asked just to see how long its been as he already knew his answer for the same question  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:10 pm
She smiled at him "A long time.." she stated. Yukie decided to give them some privace and went up stair in her room. Melodys heart speed up as she lookedd at him everything she wanted was in him he was her perfacte match. 'God I'm so nervous I need to relax' she though. She brethed a deep breath and contiued to look at him she saw herself in his eyes.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:14 pm
"the time it takes for my heart to beat is to long for me to even breathe your heart is jumping mine is pumping together they will be till our time of destiny" he said as he looked into her eyes with his own softing as he continues to look "you have some of the most beautiful eyes i have ever seen Melody" he said as he heart felt as if it was trying to beat out of his chest  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:21 pm
She blushed and stated "Thank you jin, I love your eyes too!"
She tried so hard to make her heart stop beating so loudly she was sure he could probley hear it. She was so nervous she looked at jin and stated "Ill go make us so lunch.." she got up and started tword the kitchen when she fell to the ground, landing on her knees. 'Crap she thought I'm to nervous to even move this sucks' she rubbed her knee that was turning a bit red.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:25 pm
he saw her fall and walked over and helped her up "take it easy there no need to rush" when he helped her up he made sure not to pull to hard so he intertwined his hands with hers and helped her up "are you ok Mel" he said as he worried she had hurt herself  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:30 pm
She grimaced alittle and stated "Yea I'm fine its just a brose.." she looked at him at told him. "Why would I be rushing???" even thought she knew she was rushing. Yukie came down and droped something in front of jin that he needed to see. It melodys second headband in case she forgot her first one. It had a slash through the mist symbol as yukie was trying to prove point him.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:34 pm
jin looked at it "wow you were truely gonna go atasuki huh" he said as he stared at it "i didnt see that happening " he said " but that cant change how i feel about you melody " he then looked at yukie" thank you yukie and you are a wolf that deserves to have a life of freedom but you wont listen to anyone" he said as he looked back at melody "are your knees ok?"  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:42 pm
"Was not I was just..mad that day!"
Yukie growled at jin for making melody mad. "I do have a life of freedom its just with melody." yukie stated then she looked to melody "Melody calm down don't do something you will regrete.." Melodys eyes turned red. "Shut up yukie, you don't tell me what to do!" melody grabed a near by vase and flung it at yukie cutting herself alittle. It hit yukie and sharttered on her. Yukie feel to the ground blood comeing from where she was hit.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 3:51 pm
jin walked over to melody "hey please melody calm down" he said in a calm yet passionate voice then looked at her hand and pulled out a gaul to wrap it with "mel please wrap your hand ok" he said that then walked over to yukie and inspected her wound "hold on yukie" he said as his eyes turned a bright yellow and he pulled a heaven string down from the sky and turned it into a small knife in his hand as he did so he looked at his hand and saw the light was burning his hand but he ignored it and started to fix the wound on yukie by sealing the wound and cleaning it after about 5 minutes of work jin let go of the jutsu and walked over to melody and helped her hand by sealing the wound the same way as yukies then jin fell to the floor out of fatigue and low on chakra he looked at mel "everything will be fine now" he said as he looked into her eyes and smiled  
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 4:43 pm
Melody smiled and stated "Thanks jin...sorry I can lost me temper so easy." She helped him into a chair and said "I'm gonna go fix us some lunch" she kissed him on the check before entering the kitchen.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Mon May 18, 2009 5:12 pm
he slowly faded into a slumber after she left him and fell into a deep sleep (dreaming about you and him on the mist beach watching the waves come in)  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 1:39 pm
Melody walked into the kitchen and started fixing some rice, rice balls, pasta in alfrado sacue. She set the table and put all the food on it. She went to a near by china cabinet and pulled down two glass, and two huge pitchers. She filled one with water and one with soda. She walked in the door way of the kitchen and looked at jin asleep and thought 'Man I'd hate to wake him up he looks so cute when he's asleep' she walked over to him. She spoke softly as not to scare him "Jin, lunch is done I'll be waiting for you in the dinning room" with that she walked back into the kitchen. At sat in a chair waiting for him.  

xDPGx joe xmobx

Jin the avenger

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 3:59 pm
jin slowly awoke after hearing melody's voice " she has a voice of an angel" he said as he went into the kitchen and saw the meal that she had made "wow melody you are a great cook " as he walked in he walked to melody and kissed her gently then took his place next to her at the table "shall we taste this beautiful meal you have made " he said as he looked at her with eyes of passion and spoke with the voice of an angel  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff