Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply The Gallery
Idiosyncrasy - Kayotics updated again. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Boobies.
  Mmm....
  He's a trap.
View Results

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:39 pm
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Owwin, that's the whole purpose of a story! D: You have to wait and find out what makes the characters tick. ANYONE can see that's she's overreacting, but I'm not gonna spoil it and tell you WHY. You've gotta wait and see for yourself.

OH MY GOD JUST TELL US WE WANNA KNOW AHREOITHASDGJA
Kidding. xd
You won't get these secrets out of me. cool  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 2:41 pm
Orphie
Shane-Cheshner
Orphie
Owwin, that's the whole purpose of a story! D: You have to wait and find out what makes the characters tick. ANYONE can see that's she's overreacting, but I'm not gonna spoil it and tell you WHY. You've gotta wait and see for yourself.

OH MY GOD JUST TELL US WE WANNA KNOW AHREOITHASDGJA
Kidding. xd
You won't get these secrets out of me. cool

Or will I? cool
No...probably not.  

l-Kriel-l

Ennokni

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:16 pm
Orphie
Ennokni
Yeah, this is pretty amazing Orphie, although I fear for the innocence of your characters. But overall, wow, you're really good at this.

Also, I have to wonder, if you were such a good student that you had maxed out those academic points thing, would you be allowed in the opposite sex's locker room? I just think that would be the best incentive ever.

You fear for their innocence? How so?

Aha, probably not. I actually put that in the comic without really thinking about what I could do with it, and had actually completely forgotten about it. I could totally have loads of fun with that little feature.

Have you met you?
Orphie
> Turn around and pee on whatever is there.

And you really should use the points thing, or else I would be super ticked off, because that was definitely foreshadowing. Even if you didn't know where it was going. And I am a firm believer in literary devices.

Also, we should become affiliates if I could figure out how to make an affiliates page.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:19 pm
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni
Yeah, this is pretty amazing Orphie, although I fear for the innocence of your characters. But overall, wow, you're really good at this.

Also, I have to wonder, if you were such a good student that you had maxed out those academic points thing, would you be allowed in the opposite sex's locker room? I just think that would be the best incentive ever.

Aha, probably not. I actually put that in the comic without really thinking about what I could do with it, and had actually completely forgotten about it. I could totally have loads of fun with that little feature.

Have you met you?
Orphie

And you really should use the points thing, or else I would be super ticked off, because that was definitely foreshadowing. Even if you didn't know where it was going. And I am a firm believer in literary devices.

Also, we should become affiliates if I could figure out how to make an affiliates page.

Ahaha. I'm actually pretty innocent and childish.

And I think I should use the points thing, too. I just need to work with that idea some more. Maybe in the next chapter.  

Orphie

Ennokni

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:38 pm
Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni

Have you met you?
Orphie

And I think I should use the points thing, too. I just need to work with that idea some more. Maybe in the next chapter.

I sincerely doubt that. I'm gonna need to see pictures that proof you own Hello Kitty merchandise to reinstate your innocence.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 7:44 pm
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni

Have you met you?
Orphie

I sincerely doubt that. I'm gonna need to see pictures that proof you own Hello Kitty merchandise to reinstate your innocence.
I don't think I can even FIND Hello Kitty merchandise around here.

Will Pokemon merchandise work? Or my collection of stuffed toys?  

Orphie

Ennokni

PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 8:23 pm
Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie

Have you met you?
Orphie

Yes, provided somewhere a wannabe-Japanese-white-girl would say "Kawaii~" at the collection.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 7:03 pm
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni

Have you met you?

Yes, provided somewhere a wannabe-Japanese-white-girl would say "Kawaii~" at the collection.

Orphie

Ennokni

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 6:41 pm
Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni
Orphie
Ennokni

Have you met you?

I assume that was the realization that your excitement and botched Japanese don't count.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 3:31 am
I gotta say, the most awesome character is clearly The Water. No wonder she's pissed that he can't swim.  

Super Cheesio

Ennokni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 8:20 pm
Super Cheesio
I gotta say, the most awesome character is clearly The Water. No wonder she's pissed that he can't swim.

As if. Everyone's been in that water. The water is a slut.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:38 pm
Ennokni
Super Cheesio

xd  

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

Orphie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:26 am
Ennokni
Super Cheesio

Now the WALL on the other hand...  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:43 am
Orphie, it's been 8 days since there was a new page. I wish there to be one? <3  

The Betgirl

Quotable Genius

J of The Wind

Shirtless Phantom

9,975 Points
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 13, 2009 11:57 am
Orphie
Ennokni
Super Cheesio

Now the WALL on the other hand...

That type you gotta romance first. wink  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas