He had to admit, silently to himself that is, that he wasn't used to masked individuals, not since he'd stopped playing pranks with Mictian. To him she wasn't anything impressive; she wasn't even the first to rip energy from him. It felt just as it had years before when Tempest had done so. But he'd got it back, the AP Field an undying sign of that little victory. A minor inconvenience at best, hardly worth the sigh he'd put out. Healing the world was nothing new to him either; with each world came its hippies. The sad fact made him groan, but he'd shrug it off and listen to her. "I couldn't care less if they play my like a puppet. I couldn't care less if they're betting on me. I couldn't care less if they're betting on my lust for power. Since it's a disease, one I don't really like contrary to popular belief, I'd say it would be smart to place chips on me doin' something real damn stupid at the moment." He'd grin and shrug. "Least of all, though...least of all, out of the countless things I couldn't care less about...is what anyone thinks. Weaker or supposedly more powerful. I'm not here to impress nor am I here to live up to any standards. I'm here because I'm too antsy to retire for the time being."

He'd place his left hand in his pocket, his left shuffling about inside as if looking for something. He'd pull a long stemmed black rose from the small pocket and smile. "I hope that the ones that put their chips on my inability to withstand Earth's ignorance any longer got their fine pay, just as I hope...well. That's a secret. All of you seem to mumble about people YOU all seem scared of, as if trying to scare me through warnings. Get something through your ******** heads, and I know you can all hear me: I. Don't. ********. Care. What happens will happen and you can all cry and b***h about it later, or rejoice and laugh." He'd fling the rose at her feet like a dagger, the rose landing right before her foot. "What I do is my business, and if you really want to get in the way of that, go for it. I promise I'll give you all plenty to do while these individuals YOU all obviously fear have their way, because quite frankly, I LIKE THEM! They have yet to ******** bother me! And when they do I'll be ready to greet them on any terms they wish, or hell, any I feel!" He'd turn his back as she spoke of her babe and again begin walking. "Go play pretend. It's not going to matter in the end."

He'd watch the twit mutter and ramble and he couldn't help but laugh. Slowly, but surely, he was beginning to understand his eldest brother a bit more. Once Lilane's demonstration would begin he'd arch a brow and watch...he did like fire. He also liked the mixed reactions the tweakish Russian seemed to love throwing out. Once she'd more or less pass out though he was there to catch her and quickly swoop her up into his arms. He'd watch the interactions between the random individual that Lilane had somehow birthed and the tweak, then laugh like and idiot upon figuring out they were brothers. Seeing no reason to stick around he'd shake his head at the dispute and move to follow the robot again. He'd seen enough brotherly feuds to last a lifetime, and standing there watching would have been both rude and awkward.