Oshit, remember this game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mecca_Fish

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:00 pm
Kuzodav

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

That's All for now.
I think I win.

I'm going to agree. Just for Lords of Magic. I loved that game. So many character to choose from, and you know what? They all ******** sucked and were hella lame. All except the Earth Warrior. I took Lanon the dwarf and ******** killed every mother ******** in that game. By himself. He was invincible.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:10 pm
Allegro

oops i accidentally won this thread

Oh man, I'm a little late with the reply, but I'm new so cut me some slack.

This game was amazing. One of my favorites. I really need to track down another copy of it, and the sequel... I used to be obsessed with the Powered Buster or whatever it was.  

LOL CAPSLOCK

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:27 pm
Mecca_Fish
Kuzodav

That's All for now.
I think I win.

I'm going to agree. Just for Lords of Magic. I loved that game. So many character to choose from, and you know what? They all ******** sucked and were hella lame. All except the Earth Warrior. I took Lanon the dwarf and ******** killed every mother ******** in that game. By himself. He was invincible.

GODZILLA.... best code ever.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:41 pm
Kuzodav
Mecca_Fish
Kuzodav

That's All for now.
I think I win.

Hah, I never tried any codes actually. I just remember having a level 12 dwarf (I believe that was max level), and he got this way by having all his party members die in big battles that he pwn'd in. So finally I had a Dwarven thief as his subordinate. He got to level six, then I met the Death Lord guy in battle, Duran died right away, but Lanon sat there hacking at everyone, he ******** them all up single-handedly. From then on, that b***h had no party. cool  

Mecca_Fish

Rargon

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 2:57 pm
Angelic Darknya
Rargon
Anybody remember a N64 game involving a Glove. Can't rmemeber it though. D<

I've heard of an N64 game called Glover.
Yeah,that was it!! X3  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:24 pm
Mecca_Fish
Kuzodav
Mecca_Fish
Kuzodav

That's All for now.
I think I win.

Hah, I never tried any codes actually. I just remember having a level 12 dwarf (I believe that was max level), and he got this way by having all his party members die in big battles that he pwn'd in. So finally I had a Dwarven thief as his subordinate. He got to level six, then I met the Death Lord guy in battle, Duran died right away, but Lanon sat there hacking at everyone, he ******** them all up single-handedly. From then on, that b***h had no party. cool

Balkoth always ran like a b***h.  

Kuzodav

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:27 pm
Kuzodav
Mecca_Fish
Kuzodav
Mecca_Fish
Kuzodav

That's All for now.
I think I win.

Judging by the cover, it looks like some kind of cross between Lord of the Rings and Dinotopia . . . .  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2009 3:29 pm
GrowingDandelion
Kuzodav
Mecca_Fish
Kuzodav
Mecca_Fish
Kuzodav

That's All for now.
I think I win.

Judging by the cover, it looks like some kind of cross between Lord of the Rings and Dinotopia . . . .

XD
Not even close.  

Kuzodav

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:44 am
Mecca_Fish
Discuss games you played way back when. Games that are generally unknown and underrated. Or ones you just haven't played in many years and almost forgot about.

Anyone ever play Plok? heart

Thanks for helping me remember what that game was that I played on my SNES. I can't remember how the game was played though. It is hard to remember something from twelve years ago.

I got one the first and only game I've played that only ends when you lose.
User Image
Sorry about the small picture.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 4:54 am
Kuzodav

That's All for now.
I think I win.

IS THAT SOME KIND OF WIZARD GUY RIDING A RAPTOR
I THINK I HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME NOW  

The Awkwardest Turtle

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:15 pm
Turtle Con Carnage
Kuzodav

That's All for now.
I think I win.

IS THAT SOME KIND OF WIZARD GUY RIDING A RAPTOR
I THINK I HAVE TO PLAY THIS GAME NOW

It's actually the warrior of Life.
The mage of Life walks.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:16 pm

Can I get a hell yeah?

Devil Jinn

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:20 pm
Devil Jinn

Can I get a hell yeah?

No, but you can get an 'It's already been posted'.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:21 pm
So what, I am bringing it back. And besides, I didn't read the first page.  

Devil Jinn

Kuzodav

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 6:23 pm
Devil Jinn
So what, I am bringing it back. And besides, I didn't read the first page.

Braggable.  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces