Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
DSi will launch on April 5th for $170 in black and blue! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meta_Fish
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 9:05 pm
Dude-LAP
The only thing that Nintendo can add to a new DS that will make me buy it, is a slot for GB/GBC/GBA games (just like the GameBoy SP). razz
I doubt that'll happen. They've been phasing out Game Boy for awhile now and the DSi is probably final nail in the coffin. Game retailers make money off of GBA, GBC and GB games, and I think Nintendo is going to say "******** you guys" and open up Virtual Console for the handheld titles.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 06, 2009 5:02 pm
Meta_Fish
Dude-LAP
The only thing that Nintendo can add to a new DS that will make me buy it, is a slot for GB/GBC/GBA games (just like the GameBoy SP). razz
I doubt that'll happen. They've been phasing out Game Boy for awhile now and the DSi is probably final nail in the coffin. Game retailers make money off of GBA, GBC and GB games, and I think Nintendo is going to say "******** you guys" and open up Virtual Console for the handheld titles.

Wow, that might be a great idea.

...A virtaul console for the DSi, so that you can purchase old GB/GBC/GBA games. Good point. That might be a reason to attract me into buying a Nintendo DSi. If they do so, that I'd get one. If not, then no.  

Dude-LAP

Reestablished

Hilarious Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:40 am
I want the white one the most, as my first DS Lite was white, but then after like three years of usage it broke and I cried my eyes out.
Now I have a stupid Crimson Red one, but im willing to wait forever to get a white DSi im not gonna waste money on an ugly blue or black one.
I hope the white one comes out not too soon after the release.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:19 pm
Reestablished
I want the white one the most, as my first DS Lite was white, but then after like three years of usage it broke and I cried my eyes out.
Now I have a stupid Crimson Red one, but im willing to wait forever to get a white DSi im not gonna waste money on an ugly blue or black one.
I hope the white one comes out not too soon after the release.

If I ever get a DSi, I will get a black one. It will match my black PSP and my black phone.  

Dude-LAP

SylFariun

Distinct Phantom

8,500 Points
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:19 pm
OMFG!! I want one but I don't want to have to trade in my psp for it, but I can't decide if I want to or not! crying I play it now and then, but its usually while my ds charges..... plus I need (well dont really NEED need) But my curse returned where my L and R buttons have died, so I really want to get a new dsi.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 09, 2009 8:28 pm
Kenshin Kura
OMFG!! I want one but I don't want to have to trade in my psp for it, but I can't decide if I want to or not! crying I play it now and then, but its usually while my ds charges..... plus I need (well dont really NEED need) But my curse returned where my L and R buttons have died, so I really want to get a new dsi.

My theory is that you have a working DS or DS lite, then don't get a DSi. It's not even worth it if you have a PSP, with its own media organizer.  

Dude-LAP

Jarogue

9,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 10, 2009 4:35 pm
Who is buy a DSi with insurance. I know I'm.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:24 pm
I want it!
and a new pokemon game i hear!?
no waiii >< i wannnnt more nowww ;_____;  

Tskoff

Tipsy Phantom

12,250 Points
  • Timid 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Gender Swap 100

Zephiur

Friendly Guildsman

7,600 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:39 pm

I would like one, so I might sell my Lite on eBay. Snipers for teh win.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 11, 2009 4:41 pm
I am hoping that I get the DSi for my birthday, as my current DS is almost broken.  

Stimpack Junkie

Driabhar

PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:23 pm
Just got my DSi today. I am planning on trying out this weekend. What sucks about getting it early... Tried to connect to the store, and the servers aren't up yet.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 12, 2009 2:26 pm
Im probably gonna get one in 2 months. 2 months exactly is my bday, so chances are yeah. Its all I want, besides drivers training. :/  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

Bass Beatdown

7,850 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 2:26 am
Bought it all in pre owned games.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 4:38 am
Gamestop gives you 70 bucks toward the purchase if you trade in your DS.

I'm giving them my trashed DS, giving my little brother my current one, and reaping a new DSi. ******** yes cool  

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Ribbin

4,900 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 19, 2009 8:56 am
I'm not sure when I'll get one. Way after it comes out probably, like I did with the DS. Meaning not caring until the DS Lite came out. xD

I dunno, it looks really neat, but I'm getting a PSP first. Too many games that have forced me to break my PSP hating ideals. Oh well, at least my PS3 hate is justified. surprised

I think once downloadable games that I'm interested in come out, I'll pick it up. I wonder what game will be the dealbreaker. =o  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff