Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
~Tainted Love~(1x1)~(Fiercely Filled)~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe we actually landed on the moon (with humans-during the Space Race)?
  DUH! I believe everything the government says!
  Are you brain-dead? We can't even go to the moon [i]now[/i].
  Hard to say..there's evidence on both sides..
  We shouldn't even bother with space-exploration.
  *No idea what you're talking about*
View Results

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:42 pm
Julia sighed and shook her head. "Well . . . it'd be easier to explain with Arueyan here . . . he just went up to wash his hands . . ." she said with a sigh. "He's . . . not as you would remember him." she said hesitantly, trying to prepare Kaysal for the shock of his brother being a kid.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 4:56 pm
(*compy is freaking out* WAHHH! T__T)

Arueyan entered then and looked up to see his brother..staring at him with a widening-eyed expression. "A-Ary?" He knew exactly what his brother had looked like as a child of course.

Arueyan grimaced. "Yes..and it's her fault." he said, pointing at Julie with a narrowed-eyed expression.

Kaysal blinked. "But she's..not magick.."

"Apparently she is." Arueyan shrugged.

Kaysal frowned and then took hold of Julie's wrist, leading her out and closing the door behind them. "Julia..what happened? You're not going to keep him like this are you?"

Arueyan watched his brother drag his wife out and frowned before glancing to Emilio. "Well you must be happy now that my brother is back." he said, emphasizing the possessive somewhat petulantly as if to say that Kaysal was Arueyan's alone.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:04 pm
Emilio glared at Arueyan. "Yes, I am acutally. I like Uncle Kaysal far more than I like you." he said and then sat down in his seat, drumming his fingers on the table in annoyance.

Julia shook her head. "I-I don't know what happened. I had just been reading a book of spells and one of them made me think of better times with your brother and then he came in and . . . I thought of the spell and . . . the next thing I knew . . ." she shrugged helplessly and then sighed, holding her head in her hand. "I don't even know how I got that spell to work. I'm not even sure that I can get the counter-spell to work if I can even find that!" she said and then her mouth fixed itself in a line. "Besides . . . he deserves a bit of discomfort in his life. Especially since he makes sure that my son and I are miserable almost every single day!" she spat out, the years of repressed bitterness and anger starting to come out.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:10 pm
Arueyan scowled at that. And then just to irritate Emilio, he sat down at the head of the table. "Like him better all you want then. Maybe he'll take you in and I won't have to deal with you anymore." he drawled with a smirk on his childish face.

Kaysal listened and then hearing her spat out words, he cringed. "Jules.." he ran a hand through his hair, considering that before he shook his head. "He can't stay this way..he might not be the best husband or father..but he is undeniably a good king." he cared for the kingdom, at least. "He has to be restored..I'll summon some prominent magick users from around the kingdom, in the meantime I'll take him to my grounds if you want to keep him out of your way.." Kaysal was allowed to live in the castle if he chose, but he had a large home of his own about fifteen minutes walking distance away from the castle. He alone was permitted to live so close as the king's brother.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:21 pm
Now it was Emilio's turn to scowl. "Well that'd be a relief for me at least and then when you die I won't even mourn you. In fact, I'd be glad that such a b*****d was wiped off the face of the earth." he said poisonously, though he didn't mean it . . . he was just so . . . angry. He then turned towards his father and smirked. He then picked up Arueyan and placed him down in the seat to the left of himself. "You sit there." he said, knowing that it would just irritate his father.

Julia bit her lip and then shook her head. "No. He WILL stay like this until I say that he can be restored!" she snapped, and her mind went back to her spellbook, to a changing spell and she just thought of how convienient it would be if Kaysal changed into a dog or something that only herself, Emilio, and Arueyan could understand.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:31 pm
Arueyan, who'd felt nothing much at all in the past six years he'd been back, felt the oddest jolt in his heart at Emilio's poisonous words. He was picked up and placed in the seat and he didn't move, staring at the table for a moment before he pushed away from the table. "I'm going riding." he said in a monotone sort of voice before heading out of the dining hall without looking at Emilio. What was with that jolt..?

Kaysal's expression became pained as he brought a hand to Julia's cheek, brushing it against her cheek gently. "Sis..please..think of the kingdo-" he suddenly stopped and clutched at his chest with a gasp as if the wind had been knocked out of him. He stumbled back and fell against the wall, sliding down. But unlike Arueyan, he recognized the presence of magick and he looked to Julia with a pained expression still. "Julia, please don't-" he said as another spasm of pain rocked through him, not realizing Julia wasn't entirely in control of what she was inadvertantly doing.

Fur, dark brown in color like Kaysal's hair, began to emerge all over his body. His nose and mouth began to extend and join as fangs pushed down and claws grew. The human ears closed and became skin covered over by fur as furry dog's ears grew from his head..as did a tail. By now, fur had replaced his skin and his clothes had faded into them as Kaysal's body bent and twisted to accomodate the new form. He shrunk as well and by the time it was done, a furry, wolfish, dark brown dog was in Kaysal's place.

Kaysal looked down at himself before looking up at Julia with hurt, deep brown eyes that were absolutely Kaysal's, the only remnant of him. "Jules..why would you do this?" he asked, sounding hurt as well as he took a step back from Julia.

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:42 pm
Julia's eyes widened and her hand went over her mouth as she realized that she had done it again. "I didn't mean to . . ." she said softly, tears welling up in her eyes. She hated it! She absolutely hated how she performed magic, but had no control over it! She knelt down towards Kaysal, hating that he had taken a step back from her. "I swear Kaysal . . . I'm going to find a way to get you back to normal . . . I swear it . . ." she said, her tears on the verge of spilling over. She was actually starting to become afraid of herself now. What if she cast a spell on her son?! What if she somehow hurt Emilio?!

Emilio watched him leave and then groaned, letting his head drop onto the table, causing a rather loud THUMP. He groaned again, but this time from the pain in his head. He got up and followed after his father, realizing that his words were uncalled for and that he needed to apologize. Plus, he was worried that the horses would trample Arueyan . . . wait . . . worried? No . . . he felt . . . responsible and knew that his mother would never let him hear the end of it if Arueyan got trampled by the horses.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 5:54 pm
(Heading to blockbuster and McDonalds for iced coffee <3 be back in forty mins tops barring any potentially hazardous, unforeseen circumstances T__T.... x-x)

Kaysal took a little step back again as she knelt by him. At the words and hearing that she sounded about to cry..his ears pressed against his head and he stepped forward. He never liked his sister-in-law to be sad. Kaysal reached up and nuzzled her right hand. "I believe you..just try to be more careful..you've put me in a really bad position, Jules.." he reaffirmed, wanting her to understand just what she'd done.

Arueyan headed out and to the stables, not really noticing Emilio given that he was ahead and not really paying attention anyway. As he reached the stables, several horses began whinnying and stomping about. He was certain they recognized him as their master..and he headed to a back part of the stable where a single horse was.

A beautiful black horse with violet eyes snorted and lowered it's head towards Arueyan as he approached. Nemru, or nightmare, was his treasured horse..part of a special breed that had life spans as long as humans...Nemru had been with Arueyan since they were both just children, Nemru was two years older. "Hey, Nem.." he said soothingly, brushing his hand along Nemru's snout.

He was being uncharacteristically tender..petting and soothing the horse and speaking murmured praises to it. Arueyan and Nemru had gone through a Bonding ritual that allowed Arueyan to hear and understand Nemru. He of course, was wondering what was going on. "It was Julia..she's a witch or something..not sure what..hopefully it will be over soon.."

Arueyan scoffed as the horse whinnied, apparently saying something Arueyan disagreed with although he didn't seem annoyed. "Of course I can still handle you, you old softy." he said, still rubbing the horse's snout tenderly.

Nemru seemed to smile and he nuzzled Arueyan before pushing on Arueyan's chest so that he fell over. He then lowered his head and kept his snout against Arueyan, keeping the other down.

Arueyan actually smiled as he pushed at Nemru's snout. "Hey! Knock that off, you're gonna get me all dirty."

Nemru seemed to snicker and licked Arueyan's face with his long tongue, causing Arueyan to actually chuckle before saying in mock-exasperation, "Incorrigible furball.'

Nemru snorted in laughter.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:07 pm
Emilio saw pretty much the whole thing. And he glared at his father. He felt almost . . . jealous of the horse and that made him even more angry! He was jealous of a damn horse! "So it seems that you can be caring . . . just not towards your own flesh and blood." he said angrily, letting Arueyan know of his presense.

Julia pet Kaysal and then picked him up as she hugged him. "I know . . . I'm so . . . so sorry . . ." she said, the tears falling down her cheeks. "I don't know how to control it . . . and it scares me . . ." she admitted.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:13 pm
Arueyan could feel nothing with anyone..but for some reason, with Nemru..it was like his emotions were closed behind a door and Nemru could somehow open it..and when he left Nemru, it closed..just like that. Hearing the voice, his eyes rolled up to see his son, upside down given his position, and he listened to the angry words. "You followed me." he said simply, ignoring the bit about caring. "I'm going to be trampled, remember? You might wanna run off so that you can not mourn when it happens." he said somewhat tonelessly as he pushed Nemru's head aside and rose, brushing himself off.

Kaysal found himself being picked up and hugged, and he nuzzled Julia's cheek. "It's alright, Jules. We'll figure something out.." he licked her cheek, "Love you, little sister." he said with a doggish smile, hoping to cheer her a bit as he teased her gently.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:20 pm
((See you later! ^-^))
Emilio sighed and glared away from his father, still angry. "I didn't mean what I said . . . I was angry and I spoke out of anger . . ." he said, not really feeling much better.

Julie smilied a little. "Love you too . . ." she said and kissed his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:51 pm
(I am..BACK! *givez you a cookie*)

Arueyan shook his head. "You had to have meant it at least a little or you wouldn't have said it. Words spoken out of anger are almost always either purposefully hurtful, from the heart, or a combination of the two. I'm inclined to the think the lattermost in your case." he said, looking up at his son with a neutral expression.

Kaysal's doggish smile widened a bit and then he looked back down at himself. "Well. Could be worse. I'm absolutely adorable at least." he said matter-of-factly sort of way, teasing Julia in the hopes of cheering her further.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 6:59 pm
Emilio scowled at his father. "You are my father! Of course I would mourn you. Just because you wouldn't do the same for me, doesn't mean that I would stoop down to your level!" he said and stormed out of the stables, drawing his sword as he left, going over to his 'secret training ground.' It was on the castle grounds, but he sort of chopped up the bark of trees instead of dummies. It was actually a really good training area since it was centered in a clearing. That, and he was hoping that he could see his gypsy . . . friend. She almost always helped calmed him down.

Julia smiled and laughed a little. "You are adorable. Must be a reflection of your personality." she teased him, scratching behind his ear, trying to make the best of her mistake.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:08 pm
(O_O He's a tree killer!!!!!!! T___T)

Upon hearing that, Arueyan scowled and prepared to retort..but the other had left already..he hesitated a moment before deciding to follow. Arueyan knew the land perfectly and stealth was something he was quite familiar with at any age. He followed quietly after Emilio, wondering what he intended after his storm off.

Ryllura had been back a month and done her best to see Emilio often. She'd become aware of his 'secret' area and headed there sometimes to see about visiting him. Ryllura was there now with her second littlest sister, age fourteen now, Annara, who was tapping on a tambourine as Ryllura danced. All the gypsys had a skill or two, she danced on occasion or told fortunes. Annara was safe to bring along since she'd caught Emilio and Ryllura together before and wouldn't tell. But she insisted making sure that Ryllura was safe each time before leaving Ryllura alone with Emilio.

Ryllura had changed in three years time from being scrawny and boyish into a curvy, lithe-limbed, lovely young woman..a couple more years and she would be quite a woman indeed. Her body moved and swayed easily in a sensuous dance as her sister, gifted with music and a hauntingly beautiful voice, sang a song in the gypsy langauge.

Kaysal grinned doggishly and then let out a little whimpering bark. "That scratching feels really good.." he said as his ears perked and his tail flicked back and forth.  

WitchAlchemist
Captain

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 21, 2009 7:17 pm
((No. He just scars them a bit.))

Emilio heard Annara's voice and knew that Ryllura was there. He sheathed his sword as a smile came over his face and entered the clearing, simply leaning against a tree as he watched the show, enjoying it.

Julia smiled and continued. "Well then, to make up for turning you into a dog, I'll scratch your ears as often as I can." she said and then pressed a kiss to his head again.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff