Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Black-Red Pillow ~ Boarding School (ALWAYS ACCEPTING) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:03 pm
Reagan coasted down the stairs, finding her way to the back halls of the kitchen. She was going to have some food allowed to or not.

Noise from the lunch room echoed around the kitchen but she didn't care.

' Wow, peope are still in there?' she thought, finding the fridge full of meat and blood, and starting to chew on some smoked ham,' Sooo good!'

She shut the door after pulling the rest of the wrapped meat out, making her way back to her dorm. She pushed the door open, only to close is suddenly when she heard foot steps approaching.

" Have you found her yet?"

" No. Go check in the gardens."

The foot steps faded down the hall as Reagan walked out of the door.

' Hmm..' she thought with a frown, before walking around the school aimlessly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:19 pm
"Thank you" Ivan said and would have probably said something about Jenny's mumbling but he was too worried about Nika to think about it. He ran with his wolfish speed back to the lunch and started to look around for her.

When Ivan entered the room, Nika saw him and smile "Ivan!" She yelled for him and waved her hand shyly "You should meet my brother, he is nice" Nika whispered to Demetri

Ivan heard Nika and ran through the crowd with amazing speed. He ran up and hugged Nika "Oh Nika, you shouldn't wonder off like that. You had me so worried" Ivan said as he released the hug then let out a loud, deep howl. Soon weak version of the howls could be heard as the pack started to meet up with Ivan but it would be acouple minutes "So who is your demon friend?" Ivan asked as he looked at Demetri  

Kuro Masuku

4,150 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Signature Look 250

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:29 pm
As Ivan left, Jenny broke off from Jake's arm.

"Where you going kiddo?"
He asked with his head slightly cocked. She turned around and half smiled at him.

"No clue. Just following my gut instinct." She said as she walked down the hall and took a right. She looked to see no one down here so she looked around. Most of them were class rooms and she smiled as she saw some pretty interesting ones. Then she stopped as she peered through the window of the music room. She couldn't take her eyes off the grand piano inside. She turned the knob, and luckily, it opened. She walked up to the piano and brushed her hand across the top. She sat down as she began to play a soft and mellow song.

Jake walked around the halls as he came to a giant window with a few chairs on the sides of it. He sat in one and stared out, thinking deeply of what he was going to do here with his sister.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:46 pm
Ialeia walked down the hall, sighing at how much work it took in keeping peace. A melody, she heard, was coming from an open room down the hall to her right. She stopped and made her way to it.

Walking into the room, she saw one of the student playing it. She watched her.

Humans could be very fascinating.

~~~

Reagan groaned for what seemed like the hundreth time tonight," Why is it so boring!" she yelled down the hall, still chewing on the lunch meat.

She made a loud groan again, looking into the her reflection as she passed by classroom doors.  

PunkUnderPrep

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 1:56 pm
Jenny smiled as the tune enveloped her and made her play more. Her fingers touched the keys perfectly to make the mellow song sound sad but catchy, almost something you could listen to forever. She didn't even notice Ialeia behind her. The tune made her want to sing to it, but she thought she might draw unneeded attention.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:28 pm
Ialeia made her steps loud enough to where the human could hear them, as she took a few steps forward.

" You're very good, are you taking this class for the year?" Her voice didn't sound curious, only seeming to push for a conversation.

~~~

Reagan had made it around another hall, before deciding to go back into the kitchen for more snacks.

' I wonder if this is a short cut to the main halls..?' she descended down the hall.

' Why did I have to be stuck with only psychic abilities. Human are so weak and dumb..'

" Other than betas, you are the closest thing to being human." Reagan huffed, recalling the memory,

" The only thing you have protecting you is your mind and even that seems to be weak and full of holes."

' Like she knows what's going on inside my head. Rather than worrying about me she should look out for her own tail, cause by the end of this year I'm sure there'll be a number of people after her.'
she snickered.

' Then we'll see whose the we-'

Rounding the corner, Reagan halted. The moon was barely noticeable, but still, with the light that came off it she could see clearly someone sitting in a chair. He was well built, and seemed like a nice guy. Though, fear cutting at her, she wondered in this would be another repetition of early. Maybe she could just "accidentally" find him again, else where.

' But it's ssooo boring!' sighing, she took her chances and walked up to the guy.

" Hi!" she beamed, hoping to surprise him. Might as well have fun before her plan backfires.  

PunkUnderPrep

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:32 pm
Jenny jumped and stopped playing as she stood up startled. "I.. Um.. I want to.. Just I'm.. Not good in front of crowds for performing." Jenny said nervously. "S-sorry for coming in here. I just.. Like the piano." She said with a small look to the one she was playing.

Jake looked up, snapping from his daze. "Well Hi there. Who are you?" Jake asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:57 pm
Haki left his room and started wandering the halls of the school. He kept looking at the doors to see what class it was. He then turned aimlessly to what seemed to be the Music Hall. He kept wandering down, and heard some familiar voices. Like the headmistress and that girl he was talking to before. But he wasn't certain. Haki crept up to the door, and looked inside. Alas! It was Ialeia and Jenny. He started wondering wether or not he should go in. He decided not too. Still ore curious, Haki went on through the school, looking at random things like trophies and awards and classrooms. Finally, he found two people, one who looked familiar. It was Reagan!

"Well, hello." Haki announced. "Nice night we're having, eh?  

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 2:59 pm
Ialeia pulled a chair from one of the nearby stacks and put it right next to the girl, sitting," I am the only one here," she looked the girl in the eye," I will not judge you so please play some more." Her red eyes glowed before she closed them and leaned back in the chair

" I would just like to relax a little while enjoying some good music.."

~~~~

Reagan failed to hide her surprise when he greeted her back," Uh.."

She stumbled over her words before finally laughing, feeling slightly stupid," Hahah, Ah I need to sit heheh."

Plopping onto the seat she pulled her legs up," So why are you all alone over here?" she smiled.

The ham was almost all gone. Bummer  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:15 pm
"I think my sister need to be alone, so I just go and hang around to think about things." Jake replied as Haki came over. "Yeah it is a nice one." Jake replied as he looked back to Reagan. "Why are you alone?"

Jenny quivered a little as she sat back down and began to do what she was playing earlier. She closed her eyes and let the music flow through her fingers. (Just imagine her playing this)  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:23 pm
Ialeia smiled softly, her eyes still closed as she continued listening.

~~~

Waving to the guy from before she smiled," Yea it really is! Oh, I didn't catch your name by the way, come sit with us!" Reagan tried to pull a chair closer to them but her strength was that of a humans, probably even less for her," Uhh.." she thought," Um, heheh, sorry I can't really move it. Tired.."

She heard the human speak," Just looking for someone to talk to really. Ever since that fight earlier, I haven't really seen anyone is the halls." she answered

" I didn't catch your name either, I'm Reagan!" she smiled at both of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:32 pm
Jenny kept playing for Ialeia as the music calmed herself to the point she was relaxed. She couldn't help but show the smile she had on. It had been a few years since she last played the piano and she still remembered it well. She remembered when she and her brother would do duets on one single piano, and then she remembered he wasn't with her right now.

Jake grimaced a little to the girl. "I'm Jake. But you were part of the fight? Jeez. What happened? My sister is pretty secluded since it happened."  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

Hakinimo_Kokurioshy

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 3:36 pm
Haki was all ready to answer that question. "Well, she go into some trouble with some wolves, I intervened, and then he Headmistress came and slapped them. It would make a great movie scene." He looked at Jake and chuckled. "My name is Hakinimo, or Haki for short by the way."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:02 pm
"Dang." Jake said shaking his head. "I really don't see why people fight. My sister's a pacifist, so I would only fight to protect her. Otherwise I see no reason to them." Jake said running a hand through his hair.  

AlcoholicTeenMom

Versatile Exhibitionist

PunkUnderPrep

PostPosted: Tue Feb 24, 2009 5:04 pm
Ialeia stood," Well I should get back. I think it would be wise to follow what you feel makes you the happiest."

" You have amazing gifts. So don't let anything stop you."

She gave a nod before saying goodnight and exitting the room.

~~~~

She groaned," The only thing I wanted was to talk. I mean, I've never seen a Lycan up close! It was so cool too! But then.." Reagan huffed, running a hand through her hair," Then the guy got all huffy puffy and soon we got into a little rumble. Then aunty came and smacked us. It was pretty bad."

She shrugged her shoulders, sighing," Well it's nice to meet you both. And whose your sister?"  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 78 79 80 81 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff