Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Moonlake academy school for monsters & humans Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vistor counter
+1
100%
 100%  [ 47 ]
Total Votes : 47

RhageisMyGame

PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 3:48 pm
He smiled at her. "Of course i was right. Never doubt a werewolf's nose, we tend to be right. How did you think i knew where everyones room was?" He took a little pride in his nose.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 26, 2009 4:24 pm
after a few moments of relaxing rouge smiles and puts away her sketch book and takes a small old looking egyption flute from her pocket and she begins playing a sweet lullaby type song as she injoys the worm breze flowing threw the green hair like leaves of the weeping willow.the song plays along with the wind allmost as if the wind itself were playing it.te sound carrys all the way to the school and into the ears of any dog like monster or monster with super hearing.rouge plays softly and sweetly,killing time on her first day,injoying the quiet,but allso feeling slightly alone.she feels allmost as if coming was a big mistake.
(this isnt igzactly what i was looking for but i couldnt find any thing elce,this is basicly what rouge is playing)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yVNlouQg0kA  

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:15 am
"Yeah I guess I shouldn't ."Tina said with a smile forming on her face again.She then grabbed her new friend's hand.C'mon let's get something to eat.She said slowly walking.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 4:14 am
Seth kept up easily, wondering why she hadnt flipped out like most humans did when meeting a werewolf. It never got old, but this was new. He smiled again. "So what kind of food do you like? I figured since im the guy here i would pay."  

RhageisMyGame

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:19 am
She turned to look at Seth."I think I might get a burger and a side of fries.""Seth it's ok I can pay for my own food."'I have a couple of dollars in my pocket.""I wouldn't want you to spend your money on me if I have money."Tina reached in her pocket pulling out seven dollars.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 10:29 am
rouges stomick finally groweld and she finally relized shed have to give in and go getsome food.she packed her small bag of things and walkd back into the school.carefully and nerviously avoiding any other students as she makes her way to te food cort.when she arrives she sees the same two students still talking to each other.a ware wolf(i think thats what seth is)and a human.she lookd suprised but simply kept walking by them into the food cort.after gathering a lardge plate of meets and vegies,mostly meets,she payd for her food with the last little bit of cash she had and then she got a tabole in the verry back of the room,alone,in a slightl shady corner.rouge sat down and began eating her food,using her hangs to eat the chicken legs and thys and using forks and knives to eat the other meats and vegies.she ignored the meny stares she was getting from the other students who were looking at the piled up meets and whispering about it.she never removed her cloake or the hood from over her head so she still hasnt shown her face.rouge pulls out a small bottle of an un known liquid from her little bag and drinks it as she eats.a small amount of dark red bloody looking liquid drips from the bottle and she wipes it away hoping no one saw it.even tho the smell of blood could easally be smelld by any monster who drinks or eats bloody things.  

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:16 am
{I made another character I'll write in red when being her}
Name:Risa
race:elf/vampire
personality:nice,sneaky,and toughish
crush:none
Weapons/powers:Two daggers User Image and since elves are known as spell casters(as well as witches)she can cast some spells.
~past~
Her parents hated her for some reason.Risa always wanted a praise or a hug some affection from her parents she wanted to gain her parents love.Until one day her parents actually kicked her out of her home .Risa did go to school everyone hated her there too eventually they just acted like she was invisible.In her past she did bad things to get attention,then things took the turn for the worse she did more horrible things even killing.Eventually she stopped but likes toying with people or acting tough,but she's really just a nice girl at heart.
appearance:User Image(Minus the wings)  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:36 am
Risa pulled a chair out and sat down she was sitting at the same table as Rouge."So how's your blood?"She ask trying to sound nice.She couldn't let people get bad impressions of her...well not yet.  

Angelic_Gurl909

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:43 am
rouge sences the vampire elfs aura and sences a slight hint of evil in it and nervisly seys"uhhh..well umm...i..its...ok...."is shaking slightly as she takes the bottle of blood and pores a little into a cup and slowley scoots it tword the elf vampire.she then continues to eat a chicken leg as she nerviously stares at the tabole from under her cloakes hood.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:50 am
Risa looked confused at her."Why so nervous?" She grabbed the cup and chugged the blood."Thanks."She said then licked her lips."My name's Risa.What's yours."  

Angelic_Gurl909

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 11:53 am
"uhh..im..im rouge...just rouge."she still seems nervious as she finishes the chicken leg,not even leaving any thing on the bone.she drinks a litle more blood and still doesnt look straight at risa."i..im just....im just nervious...tha..thats all...im..i m not use to...to being arround others."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:05 pm
"Well I guess I can understand.I wasn't around others much either when I went to school everyone acted as if I was invisible and my parents left me all by myself.Risa changed the subject getting sadden "You must have been hungry.Risa said as she pointed to the chicken with no meat just bone.  

Angelic_Gurl909

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:16 pm
black HEARTED RaBiEs
Name: Aubrey Hawthorn
race:Vampire
personality biggrin istant, cold
crush: n/a
Weapons/past:Fists, He dosen't remember much of his past due to a bad accident. Developed a hatred for most things except books and music
appearance:User Image
~accepted~
Like I said though everyone's accepted even if I don't do that  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:18 pm
blood rushes to rouges cheeks and she simply nods and seys."i uhh..have a low matabolism..i have to eat a lot offood or i could get sick.."rouge nerviously gathers her empty plates and bones and hopes the little wite lie about her matabolism is good enough to fool the vampire elf.she slowley stands and grabbing her small bag and bottle she bows respectfully."i uhh..i think il go bac to my rom now..im kinda tired..umm,its was..nice to meet you."stil sounds and looks verry nervious as she heads to the garbadge can and tosses the paper plate and all its empty bones away and then she decides to head back to her room.  

faylynnofmiddleearth

Interesting Guildswoman

7,350 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

Angelic_Gurl909

PostPosted: Fri Feb 27, 2009 12:28 pm
Risa gives her a fake smile and waves.She grabbed the foam cup.Then,walked over to the garbage and threw it away."What to do now?"I'll guess I will stick around here after all I am getting hungry myself."  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 115 116 117 118 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff