Welcome to Gaia! ::

Battlefield

Back to Guilds

A battlefield/united nations guild used for communication, alliances, enemies, businesses and wars between guilds. 

Tags: Battle, Alliances, Enemies, Business, Communication 

Reply Waiting Room
Introduce yourself/your guild. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ThinkingHurts321

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:40 pm
Femmunition
ThinkingHurts321
We learned something new about Femm too. Femm's suicidal . 3nodding And appearently wants all who look here to go down as well. o.o;
It's true, I can't live without everybody. Let's all suicide our hatred.
I love life so much. <3 emo
*iHug ThinkingHurts321*
I missed you for a few hours.

I missed my personal space. emo

@ your second post - Personal space! gonk

No touchy my bubble. ninja

(Seriously the kind of stuff I yell in real life if someone hugs me. xD)  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 9:54 pm
ThinkingHurts321
Femmunition
ThinkingHurts321
We learned something new about Femm too. Femm's suicidal . 3nodding And appearently wants all who look here to go down as well. o.o;
It's true, I can't live without everybody. Let's all suicide our hatred.
I love life so much. <3 emo
*iHug ThinkingHurts321*
I missed you for a few hours.

I missed my personal space. emo

@ your second post - Personal space! gonk

No touchy my bubble. ninja

(Seriously the kind of stuff I yell in real life if someone hugs me. xD)
*Hugs you even more* Say goodbye to Mr. Personal Space, I will nevar surrendar! People who deny the almighty hug, just want to be hugged even more. emo pirate  

Femmunition
Captain

ThinkingHurts321

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:03 pm
You've been reading some kind of messed up psychology book. O.o

Come now, you've already gotten warning of me being the Snow Queen. Don't make me freeze you. T-T  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:08 pm
ThinkingHurts321

Come now, you've already gotten warning of me being the Snow Queen. Don't make me freeze you. T-T
Yep, psychology for dummies. pirate

My l33t wurds wiLL m3lt your heart. <3

Femmunition
Captain

Captain Leingod

Hilarious Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:19 pm
My name is Keith. I'm the Lt. General of my guild. You may call me by either of those titles.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:22 pm
Femmunition
ThinkingHurts321

Yep, psychology for dummies. pirate

My l33t wurds wiLL m3lt your heart. <3

I love that book. ^^

It burns! burning_eyes  

ThinkingHurts321

Quin Dunham

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:23 pm
ThinkingHurts321
Quin, mind saying who drew the second part of your sig? The style is awesome and I'm always on the lookout for a good artist. ninja

Sadly... he left Gaia shortly after he drew it. It was done in late 2k3... I think, or maybe it was early 2k4, I can't remember anymore. All I know is this artist did it for FREE in one of those early "Will draw for practice! Post idea, and if I like it, I'll take it" threads, manned by like 10 different artists. XD;; I was lucky enough to get him to do mine!

I love that drawing. Too bad the artist is off in college, probably forgotten about Gaia...

Good for him. XP This place is too addictive. xd

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Junfox/Gaia/Quin/darkflame.jpg <-- This is the full sized version.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:25 pm
Glad to have you in our guild, Sonic fan? Theres another Sonic fan here, Echo The Black Crimson, I think.

=D

Femmunition
Captain

ThinkingHurts321

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:32 pm
Quin Dunham
ThinkingHurts321
Quin, mind saying who drew the second part of your sig? The style is awesome and I'm always on the lookout for a good artist. ninja

Sadly... he left Gaia shortly after he drew it. It was done in late 2k3... I think, or maybe it was early 2k4, I can't remember anymore. All I know is this artist did it for FREE in one of those early "Will draw for practice! Post idea, and if I like it, I'll take it" threads, manned by like 10 different artists. XD;; I was lucky enough to get him to do mine!

I love that drawing. Too bad the artist is off in college, probably forgotten about Gaia...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v394/Junfox/Gaia/Quin/darkflame.jpg <-- This is the full sized version.

The work is amazing. ^_^ You're very fortunate. I wasn't around at tha time. XD No longer seeing any of those threads either. Ah well. I think I found somebody decent earlier. Question now is...will they respond to me... Lol.

Thanks anyways. ^^

And yes....so addictive but I'm heading to college in the Fall. XD Might have the same thing happen.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 10:46 pm
ThinkingHurts321
Quin Dunham
ThinkingHurts321

Hey, I started Gaia WHILE I started college! It ain't so bad, really... just depends on what you're studying and if you have internet at home. XD;;

Now if I can finish college, that'll be a good thing. >.>;

Oh, and before I forget:
Your welcome, Femmunition. ^_^ Thanks for the welcome!

The work is amazing. ^_^ You're very fortunate. I wasn't around at tha time. XD No longer seeing any of those threads either. Ah well. I think I found somebody decent earlier. Question now is...will they respond to me... Lol.

Thanks anyways. ^^

And yes....so addictive but I'm heading to college in the Fall. XD Might have the same thing happen.

Quin Dunham

ThinkingHurts321

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:00 pm
Quin Dunham

Hey, I started Gaia WHILE I started college! It ain't so bad, really... just depends on what you're studying and if you have internet at home. XD;;

Oh, and before I forget:

Studying Psychology..well, that's my major. xD Oddly enough.
Lol, I have no idea how internet access will go. I know I'll whine till my parent's ears are bleeding if I don't have it though. ^^

I needa pass HS. ^^;

Pass college or I will haunt you! o.o For-E-Ver! O.O *makes ghost noises*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:18 pm
ThinkingHurts321
Quin Dunham

Oh, and before I forget:

Lol, I have no idea how internet access will go. I know I'll whine till my parent's ears are bleeding if I don't have it though. ^^

I needa pass HS. ^^;

haha... okay, I can believe that. >.>;

But yes, finish HS, then college, it's actually not that hard. ^_^

... it's ubber late, however, and daylight savings time down here in Florida asks us to turn the hour FORWARD by one, so I REALLY do need sleep.
Other people should do the same. Good night!  

Quin Dunham

ThinkingHurts321

PostPosted: Sat Mar 07, 2009 11:49 pm
Quin Dunham
ThinkingHurts321
Quin Dunham

Oh, and before I forget:

I needa pass HS. ^^;

haha... okay, I can believe that. >.>;

But yes, finish HS, then college, it's actually not that hard. ^_^

... it's ubber late, however, and daylight savings time down here in Florida asks us to turn the hour FORWARD by one, so I REALLY do need sleep.
Other people should do the same. Good night!

Scared ya already? o.o ...Woot! Record time. xD

Hmm, from what everyone's telling me...it's rather difficult. My friends in college look insanely stressed most times I see them. ^^;
Not looking forward to it. Right now....I'm hardly trying and still pulling off above a 3.0 GPA. XD

Ugh! Forgot about Daylight Savings. T-T There goes an hour. I'm in Cali though so I have it quite a bit better then you. ^^;
Goodnight. ^_^  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 7:49 am
hello i am artfighter from the han empire i represent there as a princess at the han empire and i like to also thank the leader of the guild here for inviting me and i know there are a few other ppl i know is here to *winks*  

artfighter the returner

3,175 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100

Zuek
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 08, 2009 10:38 am
Princess artfighter
hello i am artfighter from the han empire i represent there as a princess at the han empire and i like to also thank the leader of the guild here for inviting me and i know there are a few other ppl i know is here to *winks*
Welcome Princess.  
Waiting Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces