Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kurisu's Puppet Factory/ Weapons Repair Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Is this Ok?
  yes
  no
View Results

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:53 pm
(Of course you may, young Padawan)  
PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 7:59 pm
(Man Tails was sailing the suna Spider when I came up with it. He just drew it better for me.)  

blind fire091

Fanoto

PostPosted: Tue May 05, 2009 8:00 pm
((I get the feeling I may soon learn how to use the Force...or at least how to maintain an insanely long ponytail while the rest of my hair is short. Alas, it might have to wait until tomorrow depending on if I can stay on for another half hour or so.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:25 pm
(so then i can get a puppet?)  

pyro hasu

Fanoto

PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:35 pm
((I've sent the application, but it still needs to be processed and given a final verdict. Firu often gets on in about 4 - 4 1/2 hours from now, so that is the most likely time to get an answer, but he may get on earlier or later. When he does provide me with an answer, I shall be sure to PM you.))  
PostPosted: Wed May 06, 2009 1:52 pm
(all right thank you....amn you guys are nice)  

pyro hasu

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:03 pm
Hiroto appeared at the base of the glassy windmill. "Alright, it says here that the vault is in the top of the windmill. Lets go." As he climbed to the top, there was the vault. A bit bent out of shape from the impact, but still in one piece. Hiroto then looked at the paper and put in the combo to open the vault.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:06 pm
Coming in a split second after Hiroto, Jono listened with intent and nodded at his ending words. Following Hiroto through the glassy structure which was once Kurisu's famous shop rang back memories of the distant past. As he began to enter the combination, Jono turned his back in respect for the combination.

Fanoto

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:11 pm
The vault slowly budged open as Hiroto peaked inside the vault. It appeared to be a bunch of letters and documents, but when looked at closer, they were all the blueprints and readouts of Kurisu's puppets with a not attached to them. "Hiroto, these are to stay within the Sherudon family, if i am deceased, it is up to you to carry on the family name. Along with the documents was a photograph of the last chunin exam, where Kurisu was standing behind all his students. "Its almost like he's still here with us." Hiroto then turned around and looked at Jono, "Here, i want you to have these. He said only family, but he talked of you as if you were one of us so i leave them to you." Hirotot then handed over the blueprints to all Kurisu's puppets.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:17 pm
As his eyes were welcomed by the vast sight of all the work done, Jono could not help but allow his jaw to drop in amazement. "I knew he worked with puppets...but this is amazing." Watching Hiroto enter, he only took a single step within and listened to Hiroto's speech. Delivering a bow, Jono spoke with his head lowered towards Hiroto, speaking, "I am honored to be considered as part of Kurisu's and your family." Hearing rustling papers, he looked up and was greeted with the site of the papers collected and being offered towards him. "Are...are you sure?"

Fanoto

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:18 pm
(nice...nice... your a good man tails. I might be getting my shop accepted too! But mine is for weapons.)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:28 pm
Hiroto nodded, "yes, i'm a master of shadows, i could never amount to what Kurisu became. They would be put to better use with you." Hiroto turned around and began to rummage through the belongings as he came across a wooden box with a journal stapped to it. "huh, wonder what this is?" Hiroto untied the journal and began to read:

Tuesday, Oct 5

I have began to create a prototype device that will stimulate the intake of chalkra, and increase speed and strength of a shinobi to a strength fifty times greater than before. I should be ready to test it soon.

"Hmm, we should take this back to your shop and take a closer look at it." As Hiroto loaded up everything and began to walk out of the windmill.

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:33 pm
(That'll have to be accepted by someone...)  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:35 pm
jims oreo
(That'll have to be accepted by someone...)

((don't worry it won't last long, cause its just RP to show Kurisu's darkest invention))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Zombie Swagger

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 8:37 pm
(Ok. Well, if you do ever use it, you need to have it accepted somewhere. You'll have to ask eris. I think it would be Weapons though. I can't wait to open my shop twisted )  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff