Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Unafraid of Dreams (1x1) (Daringly Filled) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
  • Spirit of the Smackdown! 100
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 12:46 pm
Selina sighed and got up. "Alright . . ." she said softly as she stood up. She wasn't really looking forward to seeing her master again.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 1:02 pm
Liava walked with Selina towards the towering wooden doors that lead onto the throne room. Shouts could be heard from the other side, and as they came up to it, an angry man in long purple cloak and cowl, came striding out with huge paces. Liava's eyes followed him for a second and she winced when she heard the shout which echoed about the stone corridors "I'LL GET YOU FOR THIS! IT WON'T BE FORGOTTEN MARTEIOUS!" "SO WHAT? WHAT POWERS DO YOU HAVE THAT COULD POSSIBLY EQUATE TO OURS?" was the shout back from the throne room, as yet another man came out, a demon wearing a gold crown, a sliver bloodied sword in one hand and a torn up piece of paper in the other which was covered in blood. When the demon in the crown was certain that the man wasn't coming back he stormed back inside the throne room

"thats our king, he has a bit of a temper sometimes. His name is Marterious as you could probably guess" Liava said up to Selina and gently she slipped into the throne room and looked at the fuming king whom sat on the throne and a gingered haired woman sat on the other side of him, holding his arm whispering to him. Laung was sat on a chair at the side of the room and he waved to Liava and Selina to come over. Liava walked over and bent down besides him, her head bowed "sire, what happened this time?"

Laung glazed over Liava, pretending not to even hear her question. He was looking at his slave "did you sleep well?"

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:00 pm
Selina blinked and then nodded. "Y-yes . . . thank you." she said softly, a bit afraid of the tempermental king who was sitting not too far away.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:10 pm
((how is her chibiness today by the way?))
Laung looked at the king and queen and bit his lip, not saying anything "Liava go and see if the king and queen want to see my slave yet" he said kicking out at Liava , whom winced and rose slowly going over to the demon king and queen. She bowed her head and came forwards "your majesties ..." she started and then the shouting started again expect this time from the queen "DO YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR US TO SAY YOU CAN SPEAK! DO YOU WANT YOUR HEAD CHOPPED OFF CHILD?" she said standing up, walking forwards and wacking Liava around the head, causing her to fall to the ground "YOU ALWAYS DO THIS! THIS TIME YOU HAVE GONE TOO FAR!" Liava tried to speak "your majesty please ..." as the queen signalled for her to go into a different room, not looking or hearing her. Liava stood and grimaced at Selina before running into the other room the queen close on her heels.

Laung watched the scene with cold harsh eyes "maybe they aren't ready then, o well come along slave, you can clean out the kitchens of that rat infection that came last night" he said as he started to walk out of the room  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:22 pm
((Tired . . . and I am SOO sorry for all the one-liners. T-T))

Selina's eyes widened and then looked at Laung. "W-will she be alright?" she asked worridly. The girl had helped cheer her after her breakdown . . . and she didn't think it was right for the queen to punish her just because she'd said two little words, words of respect even!  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:32 pm
((its okay, go to sleep my little chibi! *kidnaps and puts in a bed that has suddenly appeared, tucking chibi within in the sheets and tugging the sheets tight* I have to go to sleeply byes land now))
Laung looked back at the throne room and shrugged "why should I care? She is a ignorant girl and deserves to be punished, don't worry I am sure that she will be probably helping you with clearing out the kitchens of all the rats"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 3:42 pm
((Wahh!!! Nooooo!! I don't wanna sleep yet!! I got stay up and RP with people!! T-T))

Selina sighed. "I don't think she's all that ignorant . . ." she murmured softly and headed off towards the kitchen. She was not relishing the task of cleaning out the kitchen of rats.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 2:04 am
((Did you get to sleep chibi? I saw you rped anyway))
Laung turned the other way to go and do his studies which he was recultant to do. Only after a few minutes Liava appeared, her eyes were red and she had a slight limp in her leg as she came to the kitchens about the same time Selina did as well "you got put on clear rats out duty then as well?" she said quietly  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 6:59 am
Selina nodded as she placed various rat traps around the kitchen and held a broom in one hand. "But don't worry. I got it. You can just tend to yourself." she said softly, having noticed Liava's limp in her leg.

((Yep. I got sleep. ^-^))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:30 am
Liava looked at her leg and laughed slient at it, like a private joke "its nothing" she said grabbing another broom "what do you want me to do?"  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:47 am
Selina sighed. "Just wait until one shows it's ugly head and then make a slap at it." she said simply.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 9:51 am
Liava smiled and fished out a torch from the wall, lighting it quickly not wanting to be in the dark when the rats appeared. they didn't need to wait that long for the rats to appear, soon the girls were surronded by the fat ugly things. Liava swung the broom at a group of them, sending them flying into the fire "I believe thats a bulls eye" she said looking at the rest of them  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:20 am
Selina started swatting at the rats with her broom, slamming it down hard, trying to kill them. Not only that, but her arms were getting tired. "This castle needs a cat." she panted out.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:27 am
Liava winced at the mention of the cat as she swung at a rat that tried to attack from above "cats attack demons" she said simply "just as much as the rats" she said as she turned her broom upside down and slammed down on a rats head "but good idea" she said smiling at Selina, the rats numbers were becoming thin but there was still quite a few  

Moonhera

Distinct Poster

7,800 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bookworm 100

chibi_blue_mouse
Crew

Hopeless Romantic

25,550 Points
  • Task Accomplished 100
  • Temple Takeover 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:24 pm
Selina huffed. "Well . . . a dog at least. There are a few dogs that are bred to hunt rats." she said as she sweeped a few rats into the fire since they had dared to come to close to her.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 44 45 46 47 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff