Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Plushie Palace & Pub ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

justice_prime

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 5:26 pm
*he claps*good show *takes the drink*thank you *with that, he surried over and sat drinking his drink*  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 9:25 pm
The man looked up momentarily and watched the odd bartender doing tricks. He wasn't particularly impressed by the show, just mildly interested.
"Hey, bartender, I'll have a Scotch and Soda." The white haired assassin smiled widely.  

xXEnderXx

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:32 pm
Danish nodded. "I'll get that for you!" Danish picked up the finished drink Stitch-face made from the bar and carried it to the man. "Here you are!"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2005 3:49 pm
Axel took the drink and quickly consumed it. To him, drinking liquor for the most part was like drinking water. Axel looked down momentarily and thought of what to do next.
"Eh...I'll have another one I guess. Why not? Bartender, 'nother drink."  

xXEnderXx

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 1:08 am
Danish grabbed another drink from Stitch-face just as he finished pouring it. "Here you are."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 1:21 pm
Danish looked around the bar. "We definitely could use some more hired help."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

justice_prime

PostPosted: Sat Dec 10, 2005 6:16 pm
*scurries around*so, this plushie palace is the bar? or is there a side of plushie palace?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 11, 2005 12:01 pm
Danish shakes his head. "No no no, Plushie Palace is the name of the hotel. Plush Plushie Pub is the name of the pub directly attatched to it."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 6:11 pm
Areashine walks into the pub hoping to find a job as a dancer, or, really anything. She looks around and finds a man at the bar, assumed to be the bartender. She pushes forward, her chains clinking as she moves the staff in rythm with her walking. She stops, pushes her sunglasses further down her nose, leans over the table and asks,

"Have any job openings?"  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 9:05 pm
Danish the Moomba Ninja Plush literally jumped onto the counter and grinned under his veil. "Yes we do indeed! What would you be interested in doing?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 7:28 pm
Areashine grined. This seemed to be too easy to be true, but hey, that's how it goes sometimes. "Well, I suppose we can start out with what you need of most right now, my friend. I'm trained as a dancer, a host, bartending, and, well, many other things if needed".  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2005 8:59 pm
Danish looked at the bar's stage at the side of the room. It was covered in dust and a large cobweb. "Umm.....Did you say you could dance?"  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

Domo-Kun Chan

PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 4:35 pm
Taps her boats on the floor and claps her hands at the same time. Then, does an elegant spin. "Yes, I did say I could dance. Would you like a demonstration?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2005 9:56 pm
Danish nodded eagerly. "Yes, please! I would like to see your talents before I hire you."  

Jasae Bushae
Captain

2,900 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Befriended 100
  • Friendly 100

silentdraconis
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 25, 2005 10:52 pm
Leilen, having rightfully earned the title of the Ever-Curious, wandered into the Plushie Palace, mutely inspecting it. Finally, she switched her attentions to the pub.
"And I thought home was weird..." She commented drily, watching the dancer and ... Plushie Ninja? You don't see many of those, she thought, her face neutrally blank. She didn't do anything, simply watched. The lightning streaks in her eyes shifted, as though lightning were striking her pupils from the edge of her iris. If one looked closely, the streaks really did look like a lightning storm in a sapphire sky.  
Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 119 120 121 122 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff