Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil: The Darkside Chronicles Discussion:: Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Think it'll be worth it?
  Yes!!!!
  Pffft. Enough with this foolishness.
  Haven't made up my mind yet.
View Results

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jun 09, 2009 9:21 am
No, I think you still don't get it. To make two concurrent paths at the exact same time in completely different areas, meeting up at certain points like you say you want, would not work. For one thing, it'd cut the game time more or less in half. Second, the paths would have to be made so that both parties can meet at the same time. So like... when Leon and Claire meet in the S.T.A.R.S. room. If you're gonna have it the way you're saying, Leon would be clear across the RPD.

He'd have to more or less sprint through to make it there in time while Claire strolls around a bit on the west wing. The pacing would just be wonky and the two different cameras going nuts with enemies around would just be distracting, and not in a good way.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:41 pm
Well that's easily solved, but more zombies or soemthing inside in order to slow down claire so that they meet the exact same time. If anything needs lsowing down more monsters or tougher puzzles. If at some point the person is near the place where they need to meet, but the other player isn't near it'll throw in some baddies, more somple ones, then as they meet the baddies stop coming.  

Alkaizer87

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:50 pm
Canas Renvall
the two different cameras going nuts with enemies around would just be distracting, and not in a good way.

More zombies does not cure this.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 10:30 am
Canas Renvall
Canas Renvall
the two different cameras going nuts with enemies around would just be distracting, and not in a good way.

More zombies does not cure this.

This. razz

Darkside Chrinicles is a rent at Gamefly for me at most. But not something i'd actually buy.

And about the zombies, it just would be unnecessary to put needless amounts of monsters and would just make the game more boring than what i'd assume it would get.  

UmbraGallus

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 8:21 pm
Ok fine be an a**. I'm just trying to make it better, rather them actualyl beign together as they were never like taht in RE2.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:11 pm
Oh Jesus, who gives a s**t? It's a frikkin' railshooter. Umbrella Chronicles gameplay was very much enhanced by playing it with my friend as opposed to alone.

If you're really all butthurt because they weren't together like that in RE2, then avoid Darkside Chronicles, and go play RE2. It's still there. It's not going anywhere. Play it.

(One a side note, I've noticed this for a while, but the title of this thread is a typo... Resdent Evil xd )  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 9:25 pm
eek Onmg! you're right, that's so hillarious....Too bad I can't change the title of the thred. rofl rofl rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:08 pm
Thee Stranger
Oh Jesus, who gives a s**t?

THIS TIMES INFINITY.

>.>.... thread fixed... That was totally my fault. D:  

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:39 pm
Alk approves 4laugh 4laugh  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:40 am
I hope the S.T.A.R.S. room gets a needed facelift.

Don't get me wrong, I liked the look of it, but I think it's kinda ******** up that only the surviving members had desks...  

MadamTarantula

Draconian Chaos

Hallowed Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:37 am
I liked UC, and I'm sure I'll love DC. RE2 was one of my favorites in the series.

I'm so looking forward to it. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 11:54 am
I was laughing so hard when I saw the most recent trailer.

Desperate Times and Below Freezing Point Outbreak Scenarios confirmed, LOL!

It's UC all over again. Capcom is so lazy...

I'm not buying this game.

FoxyAreku

AznZOMG

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:02 pm
I heard that resident evil the Darkside chronicles is going to include resident evil 2 and resident evil code veronica X  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 6:46 pm
That was announced a long time ago. razz  

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

Stitched Ghost

Wealthy Bunny

11,900 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sat Jul 18, 2009 8:34 am
I'm excited about it<3 RE2 was my favorite in the series and I liked Umbrella chronicals, so I'm annticipating the release~ And, from what I gather from watching the trailers, it's also CV, I've seen Steve and Alfred, so it should be exciting to play  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff