Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply 'Tendo Cult~
THE worst/disappointing game you have ever played Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 10:20 am
Know what is amazing how a bunch of you guys are talking about how you can't keep your AI alive in ToS. Some say attack freely, take control of the idiot, or some other option.

Its weird I never had a problem with that, even on Mania. I only played Lloyd unless I was forced to use another character.(FYI I played by myself)

I'll put the set-up I had once I get the chance. My sister is using my Wii for Wii Fit and I don't have my GCN on me.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:04 am
I've always had my guys in ToS Attack freely and they've never douched on me.

Sure I back them up with Gels and Life Bottles now and then, but they've ALWAYS been reliable.

For me it pays to stock up on the goods.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

Allegro

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:31 am
I never had problems with the AI. I had Raine set to Healing or whatever, and it was fine.

Also, Abyssion is a b***h if you pin him against the wall with Twin Tiger Blade. He literally can't recover. Just have another character replenishing Lloyd's TP and instant win.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 11:50 am
Allegro
I never had problems with the AI. I had Raine set to Healing or whatever, and it was fine.

Also, Abyssion is a b***h if you pin him against the wall with Twin Tiger Blade. He literally can't recover. Just have another character replenishing Lloyd's TP and instant win.

I went through SO many Life Bottles when fighting him.

Good thing this was after my first playthrough, or else I'd have run out!

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 1:04 pm
Well after my sister finally getting off the Wii, finding ToS and my game memory card. I have found out I have one order that is different from the default. All characters are ordered to scatter at all times.

Scatter means that no one attacks the same opponent when there is more than one. Just depends on how many of us there are and how many they have. That way not one of my opponents is free to use melee or magic without someone attacking them. I usually have Lloyd(me), Presea, Sheena, and Zelos. So you can imagine how effective scatter is for four characters who are mainly frontlines.

'B' Beast Sword Rain
'B' Up Tempest Thrust
'B' Down Raining Tiger Blade(My personal favorite)
'B' Side Psi Tempest or Rising Falcon(Mainly use it to get behind someone)
'C' Up Guardian
'C' Down Falcon's Crest(I don't need to use the elemental blades, have origin's pact, the eternal sword, nor need health in red)(Don't ask how I did it even I don't know)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 5:52 pm
-Zephyrotica-
wariodude128
You know what was disappointing?

Not much to do after you beat the game on easy. In normal mode, the shadow Kratoses always kicked my a** or killed his family. Same goes for this one:

Only beat it on easy, but I didn't think it would be worth it to play through it all again.
My sister's ex can play those games on the hardest setting. It's ******** crazy. He can go on an AVGN rant for two hours straight.

Maybe he should make a video of himself complaining about it with this as the opening: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GuYRAmqw8Mc  

wariodude128

Zephyrkitty

Beloved Lunatic

9,400 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 6:42 pm
TtheHero
Allegro

I beat him on my first playthrough with an All-Divide and everyone around level 70. I'd maxed out Life Bottles and all types of every gel, and at the end of the battle, I had maybe 3 or 4 life bottles left. And about half of those gels, but it was the 'restore 30% of HP/TP' half.

I don't recommend trying it.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 04, 2009 8:17 pm
Lost Magic on the DS. Epic Fail!  

MadBlasta

Desirable Sex Symbol

AKO_Slash

High-scoring Werewolf

11,650 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
PostPosted: Sun Apr 05, 2009 6:07 pm
I'd have to say most of the GBA movie license games. Mission Impossible sucked and so did the "Real Ghostbusters," which was a cartoon of course  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:27 pm
The Wii Paper Mario. The first two (as well as the NES Legend of the Seven Stars which clearly follows the same path) are my some of my favorite Nintendo games of all time. The new one? Pathetic. Not nearly as epic.  

Supa Puppeh1

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:02 am
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Allegro

I beat him on my first playthrough with an All-Divide and everyone around level 70. I'd maxed out Life Bottles and all types of every gel, and at the end of the battle, I had maybe 3 or 4 life bottles left. And about half of those gels, but it was the 'restore 30% of HP/TP' half.

I don't get why you people keep using a stupid all-divide that is like the most useless item ever.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:06 am
KyuubiNaruto4
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Allegro

I don't get why you people keep using a stupid all-divide that is like the most useless item ever.

TO be honest, I've NEVER used. it.

I'd rather not use an item that affects me negatively.

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50

KyuubiNaruto4

3,200 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 am
TtheHero
KyuubiNaruto4
Zephyrkitty
TtheHero
Allegro

TO be honest, I've NEVER used. it.

I'd rather not use an item that affects me negatively.

I've seen only one fight on youtube against abyssion where the person did not use an all-divide all of the others i saw it was all-divide all-divide. That used stop watch or whatever it is called. Used it on those three characters from another Tales of game.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 11:30 am
Supa Puppeh
The Wii Paper Mario. The first two (as well as the NES Legend of the Seven Stars which clearly follows the same path) are my some of my favorite Nintendo games of all time. The new one? Pathetic. Not nearly as epic.

sad  

Paper Sonic

Hilarious Lunatic

TtheHero

Unbeatable Protagonist

29,625 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Waffles! 25
  • Diedrich Supporter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 07, 2009 12:15 pm
Supa Puppeh

I bet it's the length of the game you're talking about.

I'd like to think the Mega Star was rather epic.
stare  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces