Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Official Fatal Frame Guild

Back to Guilds

Do you love Fatal Frame? Come to the OFFICIAL Fatal Frame Guild. 

Tags: fatal frame, scary, video games, ghosts, paranormal 

Reply Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.
You Know You Are Addicted To Fatal Frame When... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

James sama

PostPosted: Wed May 09, 2007 4:16 pm
you know your addictesd to Fatal frame when you staet seeing the ghosts and takeing a picture or drawing them makes them go away  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 02, 2007 7:59 pm
actually for me it was with my digital camera hahaha when i take pictures i think a ghost is gonna pop up  

Anthy19

Hakumuoh

PostPosted: Fri Jun 15, 2007 10:49 am
When you carry around a camera everywhere and take a picture whenever you hear a wierd sound.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2007 6:54 pm
When you hear a noise and run like a lunatic screaming "BROKEN NECK!!"  

animexkhxlver

gamerpanda

PostPosted: Fri Jun 22, 2007 5:27 pm
You know you are addicted to Fatal Frame when...
-You find a shiny rock, moan and scream into it, then smash it into your radio and wonder why it doesn't play back.
-You doodle Fatal Frame stuff in ALL of your notebooks!
^me sweatdrop My friends don't play though, so they don't know what it is I'm doing, hehe...  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 28, 2007 8:15 pm
When you pick up an instrument and start playing the priestess song. I found my recorder from grade 6 and did that >>'
Then I thought of this thread and was sad...  

Hakumuoh

TheLegendaryThiefYunku

PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:24 am
LadyYunalesca
you know you're addicted to fatal frame when you take your camera with you every where you go just in case...

Hey, I've been doing that for the last few hours. That flying ghost scared me, I'm afraid she's going to pop up at anytime.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 30, 2007 5:25 pm

User Image

I am scared of a big chest I have in my room cause it looks just like the one from the crimson butterfly game with the box lady DDX she scares me a lot!

Forever Destiny Waits

2,600 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Hive382

PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:41 am
When you look at every nook and cranny in your room that a small child could fit into with all sorts of distress and worry. D:  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 07, 2007 3:43 am
-When you can't listen to certain songs in the dark because they remind you of Broken Neck's audio cue from the first game.  

Poenarisus

Dapper Autobiographer

3,450 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Full closet 200

Kei_Amakura89

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2007 7:37 pm
~When you tell your friends who is more like Sae and who is Yae (I have friends who are twins)
~When you take a picture and think you see Women in Box in the photo.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:15 am
When you go to every freaking store in the city , can't find the game and tell the cashier Broken Neck is going to get him unless i beat the game

* bounces off pretty padded walls * WHEEEEEEEEEE!! rofl  

animexkhxlver

xXSuper_RainbowsXx

PostPosted: Sun Jul 29, 2007 8:48 pm
You know your addicted to Fatal Frame when You walk around your house at night with a flashlight.

You know your addicted to Fatal Frame when you dream about being in an old manor.

You know your addicted to Fatal Frame when you start messing with dolls, trying to put them in a certain order.

You know your addicted to Fatal Frame when You take pictures of things hoing some place else will show up in the picture.

You know your addicted to Fatal Frame when you see twins and start madly taking pictures of them.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 1:03 am
When you see orange or blue lights, and freak out.

You keep a small oriental charm with you at all times, just in case you need to slow down evil spirits.  

Hive382

ryvrr

PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 1:28 pm
I don't know if this has been mentioned yet but...

You know you're addicted to Fatal Frame when you're walking around, hear bells chiming, and glance wildly about, trying to find the ghost that must've just appeared.

(I've done this; my brother got me a bear with bells in it, so every time it tinkles, I glance wildly about, wondering if I left my game on or if the ghosts are appearing... or if Chitose is coming my way. xD)  
Hell's Gate - Chatterbox.

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff