Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

GuruGuru214

PostPosted: Fri Mar 27, 2009 12:47 am
TtheHero
auS-e-Dude
ilinkzeldi
l-Kathulu-l
I hope Navi, Tatl, and Ezlo make an appearance.

I doubt it considering majora's mask and ocarina of time took place hundreds of years before trains were invented...

So it's ok to have a clock tower, a whole mechanised water temple and knowledge of explosives?

Don't forget the Hookshot/Longshot.

Or the even more complex Clawshot (different game, I know, but same general time period), the automatic gate in Kakariko, the automatic doors in Goron City and Goron Shrine, the Pictograph Box, the photosensitive sun-shaped switches in the Gerudo Training Ground, the complex telescope in the Astral Observatory, Tingle's odd supply of helium, the Zora music hall, and most importantly, how the hell do Bombchus work?!  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 1:43 pm
If Link is a train engineer who's the conducter? Hmm *nudge*nudgeLinebeckmaybenudge*nudge*

And I also noticed that Link gets to tell a Phantom what to do. Hmm I wounder if that's for one temple only or all of them 'cauz that would be awesome.  

Shadow-GX

Darkweaver66

6,200 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 9:11 am
i only read the first page of this thread, so i hope this hasnt been said before...

but there are VERY few occasions where 2 zelda games follow the same storyline...

just because it is cell-da, doesnt mean it has to follow the story of WW and PH... it is, like the rest of the zelda series, probably another world, with another descendant link, and another storyline  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 10:21 am
I'm really looking foward to the game. ^^

When on land Tetra wouldn't need her pirate get-up anyway, would she? If she was to act like a ruler then she would need to look like a princess/queen? to her people so they'd take her seriously.

With the map/kneeling thing I think she might be giving him a job like saving the world or something. Or she might just want him to deliver some potatoes to the kokiri. Who knows?

I wouldn't be surprised if it was a follow up from minish cap, since there's so much land but it would make more sense that nintendo would carry on with a plot they've been doing recently or doing something altogether new. The like to do new zelda games which don't really connect to the other games.

I heard the phantom has to help link in a temple or two, I can't remember from where though.  

Sakuneko-chan

otawara

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 11:39 am
For me, this looks like it could go either way.

I praise it for its uniqueness and forwarding to the future.

I codemn this game for screwing with the traditional 'Hero' outfit in exchange for a Thomas and Friends conductor's outfit.....

Meh.
We'll have to wait and see.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 12:31 pm
-Zephyrotica-
I'M ON A MOTHER ******** TRAIN

******** SAILS I USE RAILS

NO RUDDER, JUST CABOOSE, IF YOU STILL ON A BOAT YOU AIN'T ME-OOSE

I'M ON A TRAIN AND
IT'S GOING FAST AND
I GOT A HYRULEIAN-IZED CONDUCTOR'S HAT MAN!

"I'm on a Train" By someone and by, "someone" we mean someone that's not in the Lonely Island or cares if they get sued  

MaverickDrifter

What the Pho

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 1:49 pm
Hot. More weapons that aren't crappy please.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:20 pm
Meta_Fish
Why did you even make all these threads if you don't know anything?

GoNintendo
- A sequel to Phantom Hourglass on the DS! Trailer is being shown. There’s Link shown as the conductor of a train…with train travel being the main method of getting around. The Legend of Zelda: Spirit Tracks is the title. Due out this year

Link

LOL, GET IT?
LINK?!?!

I GOT IT.

Also: How can there be a sequel? I thought all the links were different people?  

Kuzodav

Eloquent Conversationalist

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:31 pm
Kuzodav
LOL, GET IT?
LINK?!?!

I GOT IT.

The OoT and MM link were the same. The WW, PH, and this one are the same. It is also speculated that Adventures of Link one is the same as the original one.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:32 pm
Owwin
Kuzodav
LOL, GET IT?
LINK?!?!

I GOT IT.

The OoT and MM link were the same. The WW, PH, and this one are the same. It is also speculated that Adventures of Link one is the same as the original one.

So.. why aren't they all the same link?  

Kuzodav

Owwin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:34 pm
Kuzodav
Because then they would need an even more contrived reasons than time travel and entering another world to get rid of all the hero's weapons from last time.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 2:58 pm
Owwin
Kuzodav
Because then they would need an even more contrived reasons than time travel and entering another world to get rid of all the hero's weapons from last time.

Oh.
Huh.  

Kuzodav

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:13 pm
Link  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 4:31 pm
otawara
For me, this looks like it could go either way.

I praise it for its uniqueness and forwarding to the future.

I codemn this game for screwing with the traditional 'Hero' outfit in exchange for a Thomas and Friends conductor's outfit.....

Meh.
We'll have to wait and see.

It's a shame really that George Carlin cannot be a part in this.  

GrowingDandelion

5,600 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Junior 100

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:16 pm
fire - link
i only read the first page of this thread, so i hope this hasnt been said before...

but there are VERY few occasions where 2 zelda games follow the same storyline...

just because it is cell-da, doesnt mean it has to follow the story of WW and PH... it is, like the rest of the zelda series, probably another world, with another descendant link, and another storyline

You do know that there almost every zelda has an actual sequel, right?  
'Tendo Cult~

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff