Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
→Pineapple Express; [[open!]] :D Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

→did you like pineapple express?
faasho ! "my thumb looks like my cack."
75%
 75%  [ 6 ]
nah, stupid stoners.
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
i haven't seen it :/
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:25 pm
Bianka laughed into the receiver.
"Yeah, and be walking for forever. I live nearly three miles from Rhi's house. Don't be ridiculous. Are you close to her house? Or..where are you?" She asked, closing the door of her car. Starting her engine, she pulled out of her driveway. Only because it's where she figured he was near, she started heading toward Rhi's studio.
-----
"Oh, hi," Isaac greeted Kat. He gave her a tight hug, then let go of her.
"I'm sure you heard about Wyatt. I don't get why he ran off...but whatever. It's none of my business," Isaac said, moving forward again in the line.
-----
Seth didn't bother going through the lunch line first. He just walked into the cafeteria, looking for Foster.
As soon as he found her, she looked at him.
What a coincidence. Seth thought, moving toward where she sat.
Taking a seat beside her, he bit his lip, pondering on how he could say what was on his mind.
"I still love you," Seth blurted out, his face probably turning pinkish.

Foster swallowed the food in her mouth, then coughed.
Oh my gawd. Is this really happening?
"Really?" Foster said, realizing how stupid she sounded. Seth wouldn't say that unless he meant it.
"I do too," She said, and he moved closer, wrapping his arms around her.
"So you're forgiving me? For being so stupid, and ignorant?" Seth asked.
Foster couldn't help but smile.
"Of course I do," She said, and kissed his cheek, "I would give anything to have you back, Seth. I love you," Foster said, being cut off by him kissing her softly.
Even though she liked the fact he was kissing her, she wasn't all that comfortable with PDA at school.
"Save it, for when we won't get yelled at," Foster smiled, kissing him one lats time.
Just then, Foster and Kat came out of the lunch line. She wondered what Kat would think. Would she even care?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 7:41 pm
Kat smiled, taking in his smell.
"Yeah, he texted me. It was a fight." She said, moving closer, the line moved. She got her food, then walked out with Isaac. Just to see Seth and Foster kiss. She sighed.
"Of couse." She muttered. She expected it, so it wasn't a surprise. Her and Isaac sat down next to them, side by side.
--------------------------------------------
"I'm right outside her house." Wyatt said, looking back at the door. He saw Luke through the window, in his boxers. He sighed, looking back towards the road.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:06 pm
Seth laughed a bit at the annoyed look Kat had on her face, only to quickly change it as he looked at her. Foster must have noticed it, because she laughed, once, short. Seth interlaced his fingers with Foster's.

It felt so natural to have his finger's interlaces with her's. Foster had missed it. With her free hand, she finished her food, the slid it to the end of the table where it fell off, into the trash.

Isaac smiled. It was good that Foster was happy. He didn't have to feel so bad for her. Hopefully they'd last.
--

Bianka showed up at Rhi's somewhere five to seven after she and Wyatt had gotten off the phone. It was a natural thing for her to drive faster. She got places faster, and saved her time.
"Hop in," She said, the window rolled down.
Wyatt looked to be fifteen or sixteen.
"So, tell me what happened? How come you're not in school, kiddo?" Bianka asked, as he got in.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:16 pm
Kat bit her bottom lip. It was bad habit.
She ate her pizza, dipping it in ranch. She brought it up to her mouth, but some ranch dripped on her shirt, right over her breasts. She looked down, setting down her pizza.
She didn't want to cause attention to herself, so she pretended like she didn't notice.
-------------------------
"I got in a fight." He said, it was all he could say.
"There was something going on, and some kid called me a f**. I was mad, so i punched him." He said. "And so on.."

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:35 pm
[[srry, i was trying to find a picture for Bianka.]]

Bianka nodded, "It's good you punched him. But it looks like you got a few good punches thrown at you. Your lips bleeding.. or there's blood..coming out of your mouth? Jeez, you sure you're okay?" Bianka asked, glancing back and forth from Wyatt, to the road.
---

"Kat," Foster looked at her shirt.
"You spilled," Foster said, unsure if she'd noticed.

Isaac involuntarily looked over to Kat, noticing the spill. He set down his food, back in the little boat it came in, and handed her his napkin.
"Here," He said, setting it on her tray.

[[time skip to end of school soon.. i'm tired of school. razz ]]

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:43 pm
[[for reference..
User Image

this is what bianka looks like. she also goes by Bee. she obviously is the one on the left.]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 8:48 pm
"I got punched only once, but mostly kicked. I got him in the gut a few times, and twice in the jaw." He said, wiping his lip clean.
---------------------
Kat laughed.
"Oh." She said, wiping it off.
---
Kat was a Isaac's locker.
"Hey, can i come over? or you, come over to Luke's?" She asked, wanting another taste of him.Last time was amazing.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:20 pm
[[Jose is so annoying. i can't believing getting him to go to bed takes 30 minutes. sorry.]]

"Damn," Bianka breathed as they stopped in front of her house. It was an actually house. She shared it with her cousin who was off at college, meaning he was never home.
"I probably have something you can take in the house to ease the pain. Getting kicked in the stomach sounds like no fun," Bianka said, getting out of her car.
---
"I guess I can come over. It's not like I've got parents to tell me no," Isaac said, closing his locker. He hadn't asked Kat out yet, and had planned to sometime today.
"Let's go," he said, pulling his keys out of his back-pack.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2009 8:06 am
Wyatt laughed shakily.
"Yeah, that'd be so good. Got something to drink?" He asked, still feeling hungover. He got out of the car and followed her into the house. It was pretty clean, so he took off his shoes before coming in.
----------------------
Kat smiled.
"Okay." She said, getting in the car with him. They drove to Luke's, knowing he wouldn't be home. She opened the door, then went inside, walking up two flights of stairs to get to his apartment.
Once inside, she threw her bags by the door, taking her shoes off.
"Want anything to eat?" She asked.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 2:26 pm
Bianka could see Wyatt was nervous. She didn't blame him though since he'd just met her and she was much older than him.
Wyatt was maybe sixteen?and she was 22.
"Yeah,"She said, slipping her shoes off in the front hallway. "There's whatever you want in the fridge," she told him, taking a seat on the couch.
"Come in here once you get something to drink. Tell me more about yourself.
---
"Nah," Isaac said, just something to drink for now. He followed her into the kitchen. He looked around, then walked up behind her, wrapping his arms around her waist.
"Kat, I love you."

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 3:18 pm
Wyatt looked in the fridge, he grabbed a can of soda.
He walked back into the living room, sitting on the couch.
"Well, i'm Wyatt..I actually live just a few blocks away. My parents are super religious. i smoke, drink. I'm 16, bi, and currently single." He said, summarizing himself up.
"How about you?"
-----------------------------------------
Kat looked up at him, he was much taller than her. He just spoke those three magic words, the one's she'd been dying to hear.
She didn't know what to say, so she just kissed him. It wasn't nasty, but it was a sweet, first kiss type.
Then their lips parted. Their foreheads touched.
"I love you, too." She said, a small smile playing on her lips.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:09 pm
Bianka thought about herself a minute.
"I'm Bianka, or Bee. I smoke and drink. My cousin lives here as well, but he's studying abroad for college. And.. Rhiannon's my best friend. I'm 22 and I broke up with my boyfriend about two weeks ago," Bianka told him.
"He was a d**k," Bianka shook her head, "But let's forget him."
---
Isaac caressed Kat's cheek, and kissed her again. It grew more passionate and deep the longer it continued. Kat was a pretty amazing kisser. Isaac just couldn't get enough.
After a bit, he pulled away, feeling content.
"What would you like to do?" Isaac asked.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 8:48 pm
Wyatt bit his bottom lip.
"How'd you meet Rhi?" He asked, curious. Plus, he wanted to keep the conversation going. He'd be there for a while, since it was only the middle of the school-day.
-----------------------------
Kat smiled, dirty thoughts filling her mind.
Maybe she'd enjoy it more above the influence.
She dragged him to the bedroom, showing him exactly what she had in mind.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:07 pm
Bianka thought about it for a minute.
"I've known her since i was 17? We met at this party and talked. I gave her a ride home and we started talking after that. I don't even know the chick whose party it was anymore," Bianka told Wyatt.
-----
[[dots?]]

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2009 9:28 pm
Wyatt nodded.
"Haha, nice." He said, leaning back into the couch.
"You got a job?" He asked, trying to make small-talk.
-----------------
Kat lay in the bed, her clothes shed. Next to Isaac, just covered by a sheet.
"Have i ever told you how incredible you are?" She asked.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games