Welcome to Gaia! ::

~*Ria High School*~

Back to Guilds

Good ol' fashion Magical High school RPing. 

Tags: High School, Magic, Ria RP, Role Playing, Semi-lit 

Reply Dorm RPs
The Rooftop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:19 am
Rayne stirs slightly as the first rays of sunlight reach her location. Somewhere nearby a songbird starts singing merrily, greeting the morning. Rayne lifts her head from her arms and blinking a few times looks around, then yawns and stretches. She rubs at a kink in her neck, her eyes shut as she thinks. She'd slept the entire night away outside. After a moment, Rayne sighs and stands up, then opens her eyes and concentraites. A moment's pause, then leathery bat like wings form on her back. Rayne opens them completely, the morning sunlight shining through the thin membrane, then steps up onto the wall around the roof. Nearby, birds that had been singing let out a small scream and fly away. Rayne smirks sligthly then leaps from the wall and folds her wings, adjusting them as she arcs down and away from the dorms, towards the school below.  
PostPosted: Tue May 30, 2006 10:42 pm
Puck pulled his sunglasses off and peered out at the horizon. It seemed to hypnotize him, before he knew it he was standing about a foot away from the ledge. He knew he would have to be more careful if he was going to stay out here much longer, but a view like this he had only seen once before. The day before he left his mother's house for good. Just thinking of that brought back violant memories of the past. His face twisted into a look full of rage, especially when he remmebered his only good friend dying in front of him again.

Puck didn't realize it but he was beginning to drift a little more.  

phantomejester

eye543

PostPosted: Wed May 31, 2006 1:56 pm
As they walked up the stairs to the rooftop, Nomei said to her friend, "You know, we might have to spar sometime."

Kiana smiled. "Yes, I know. I would like to test your power."

"Yes," Nomei replied. "and I'd love to test yours."

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 6:46 pm
Rayne walks up onto the roof quietly, her hair briefly being tugged at by the wind, then lets out a sigh. She wasn't sad or anything, she was just still mentally reeling from everything that had happened today. Not that it was bad stuff... but it was just that her world had been semi thrown upside down.

Rayne shakes her head, then walks over to the rim of the roof and sits down, bringing her knees up to her chest and hugging them as she rests her chin on them. She'd spent a whole life of being cold, distant, rude and antisocial around everybody. She'd spent a whole life of thinking and being told that demons didn't make friends, that they were alone in the world, not to mention how vampires lived. She'd spent a whole life distancing herself from everybody and numbing emotions.. and then her foster mom had sent that letter, and she'd talked those two girls that didn't run screaming at the sight of her. She'd decided to see what would happen if she was nice one day, and... well... she'd ended up getting an offer to go out on a date, from one day of being nice. Now she found she couldn't go back to distancing herself, at least not from everybody. Was that bad... or good? Good, but definitely harder to do, she decided. Rayne bites her lip and continues thinking about it for a while.  

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0

phantomejester

PostPosted: Sat Jun 03, 2006 10:45 pm
If he hadn't come back to his sences right then he might have simply strolled right off the edge of the building. He looked from side to side trying to find what it was that had woke him up. At this point all he knew was that he there was somebody with an aura that he, for some reason, seemed to be drawn to. Finally his eyes fell upon the girl sitting on the rim of the building not three feet away from where he was standing. Cautiously he took a few steps twords her and then looked down at her face trying to read what she was thinking.
"I suppose even the most shadowed souls can be lit by friendship, huh?"
He asked her as he pulled his sunglasses off.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 4:51 pm
Once Rain got on the roof he looked around. No one seemed fermiliare so he just walked over to the edge. Looking over he was pritty high up. He smiled, he loved high places he then looked over one last time. He then noticed that girl from the Registration Area was standing there. He smiled and pulled up his mask and waslked over to her. He put his hand out trying to make peace with her one last time. "Why hello there... Remember me? My name is Rain if you don't remember. We met at the Registration Area. I don't think I caught your name thought Miss?" He was trying to be nice to her.  

NeoEnvy

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:22 pm
Rayne blinks in surprise as the first guy comes up to her, and shrugs, looking over the rims of her own sunglasses at him. She wasn't sure how to exactly reply to that. However corny it may have sounded, he'd pretty much said it perfectly.
Suddenly, the first guy she'd met at Ria appears again. She hadn't forgotten his name, of course, considering it was her own... at least, her current one. Rayne nods to Rain grudgingly then stands up after a moment and shakes his hand. If he didn't freak out at touching her scales then she'd be quite surprised. "Rayne, spelled with a Y, though." She said as she let go of his hand and stuck both of them back into her pockets again.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:40 pm
Rain nodded. "Alright I'll remember that... Rayne with a Y..." He then noticed the other guy standing there. "Oh am I interupting something?" He turned to the other guy standing there and looked him over. 'Hmmm what to say?...' He thought to himself as he sat down on the ground next to both of them. His greyish hair kind of shinded in the light as he sat there. He then streatched out his arms and leand back a little still maintaining his balance he looked at the two he had interupted. "So not to be rude but whats up everyone?"  

NeoEnvy

Rinel_Underwood

350 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Beta Voter 0
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 5:45 pm
"Nothing much." Rayne says with a shrug as she sits back down. She might not have been biting heads off anymore, but she wasn't going to go on talking about her date to happen that night either with complete strangers.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 05, 2006 9:51 pm
*He kind of looked the other man over once before nodding. The two of them seemed to be enjoying their uncomfortible small talk for the moment but soon enough he was sure it was all going to go even further downhill. So until the slope got too deep he decided that it was time to make a great escape, as was his usual style, and leave. He turned his back to the two of them without another word and began walking off towards the door leading to the stairs.As he walked he raised his hand in a sort of 'goodbye' gesture without turning around. As he went away he thought about how it was probably his fault for ruining the moment anyway, he was the one who broke the scilence first anyway.*  

phantomejester

[.Fuzzy.Green.Jacket.]

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:09 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 1:22 pm
Hakai found her way to the rooftop, looking around as she enjoyed the cool breeze running through her hair. She walked to one side of the building, spotting another person who seemed to be talking to herself, she took a step back and made her way to the otherside hoping that no one would be there.

She sat down on her side of the building, placing her guitar bag down against a wall, and unzipped it. She sighed and sat down, examining her guitar and started to pluck a few cords.  

PrincessRyoko

NeoEnvy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:31 pm
Rain looked over towards the leaving stranger then back at Rayne and pointed with his tumb over to the doorway. "Whats with that guy? All I wanted was to make friends..." He said as he stood up and looked around for a second. He then looked back at Rayne. "Hey listen... Sorry about earlier I was kind of out of line with the cute comment with out even asking for your name..." He said as he pulled his mask down so that his face was showing once more. "Ummm... So maybe I was thinking we could be friends?" He then held out his hand as if he wanted her the shack it. "Maybe?"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 3:56 pm
Continued to play with her guitar for a while, while she eavesdropping, just a bit on the conversations near by. She hummed a few song bits while she strumed along to the own beats she had made in her head. God what is taking my room so long to be done. She sighed a bit while playing, she enjoyed the outdoors enough not to mind the wait too much. She hoped no one would find her in her so called hiding spot, but with very little cover she knew she would be found sooner or later.  

PrincessRyoko

Winny-chan
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 06, 2006 5:05 pm
As Tomoro slowly made her way to the rooftop, nothing could be heard but a small 'tap, tap, tap.' That, of course, was the temporary cane she had created on a note, thanks to the stranger back in the hospital completely gutting her. That was going to leave a long, painful bruise. As she made her way to the top floor, opening the steel door, hunching over like an old woman, silver hair masking her face, she wondered what it was like on the very top... she had never been here before.

Welcomed with a fresh burst of air, Tomoro coughed lightly before walking over to a small bench set up for casual talk, putting her cane down next to her and looking up at the cloudy sky. It may start to rain soon...

Dorm RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 23 24 25 26 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff