Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Mecha Main Street ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

timpey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:56 am
[ Message temporarily off-line ]  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 1:32 pm
"Fine" she answered reluctantly. Her voice was pained as if she knew something bad was going to happen. "Just don't do anything stupid" she added.

Kaori got up from her stool and turned to DeVars.

"You don't have to come if you don't want to. My only obligation i him." She pointed to Gungal.  

Yoshumi_Ai

timpey

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 2:02 pm
Gungal turned to Kaori a bit bemused.

"Huh?"

Then shrugged his shoulders and walked towards the two strangers.

"Greetings freinds. What you up to?"

The dwarf stood there with his robotic arm behind his back waiting for a response.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 7:44 pm
DeVars shrugged, "You are too serious... but I see you got a point there. Having two men under your eye would be too much of a responsibility.", and ended with a grin.

"Okay then, I think I have done my time here - ", he walked out of the garage getting his clothsack bag and waved, "- thanks for the time, maybe we'll meet again~"

He exited the garage and walked in a random direction, guessing only by the number of windows, light, letters he saw throughout the area.

[[ To Firma Park ]]  

DeVars

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:35 am
beginners eyes widen as she sees the secret entrance apear forget about the junkyard scrap i can collect later ive gotta check this out!
beginner runs after erk into the secret entrance
"where are we going?"

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:41 pm

Yoshumi_Ai

timpey

PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 3:19 am
PostPosted: Tue Apr 11, 2006 4:03 pm
Kaori rolled her eyes. Me afraid! Ha! pissed of is moore like it. Anyway if you only knew, well.... you don't know and that is that. I guess i'll go with this sharade fot now.

"Yes lets go." She took a full stride to place herself in front od Gungal. She enjoed leadership.  

Yoshumi_Ai

timpey

PostPosted: Thu Apr 13, 2006 4:44 am
PostPosted: Sun Apr 16, 2006 9:32 pm
((OOC: Sorry for the long wait.))
Erk walks down the hall which ends in a small elivator, he waits for beginer to catch up and then pushes the down button, it lowers and they are left facing a man with near opaque glases at a smal desk. The man is tall and lanky but still thickly limbed, his hair is receding to the center of his head.
"Oi Erk, long time no see. Who's your friend?" says the man
"Ya to long." Erk responds "A fellow machinest with some INTRESTING requests."
"Well then, I'll let you through." He hits a button and the entire wall behind him lifts up to reveal a mamoth warehouse bellow the. Erk walks forward onto an outcropping.
"So what do you need first?"

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Yoshumi_Ai

PostPosted: Mon Apr 17, 2006 4:42 pm
PostPosted: Tue Apr 18, 2006 3:15 am

timpey

xXBeginnerXx

PostPosted: Wed Apr 19, 2006 7:50 pm
beginner walks into the warehouse and begins lookeing around grining and a small chuckle like a little kid entering a store full of free toys made of candy escaped from her
"nice place!" she said smiling waiting for the elation to die down and she turned to the man
"im going to be opening up a new shop in an area in the sky where tech is completly foriegn and i intend to take on a few aprentices.
At least one of them has a talent for magic"
she held out her list in front of her "is there anything you would suggest around here that would fit the bill?"

PostPosted: Thu Apr 20, 2006 4:17 pm

Yoshumi_Ai

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Apr 22, 2006 5:56 pm
The man behind the counter turns around to llok at her in mild intrest. "Meh, we got some old tomes discussing ancient lost technology, that might help." he ponders for a second "We got a few smaller devices but nothin major. I really don't know all of what we have here even, but word on the street is Erk has quite a collection."

Erk glances over and humbaly, "Its only a hobby." He begins tapping his foot impatiently, "Can we get going?"

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 94 95 96 97 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff