Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Blue Rose Lane ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

knightedangelofdeath

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 9:14 pm
wallander with a spring in his stepped walked down the street and money to spend curious on the antiquities of the local shops  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 20, 2006 12:50 am
A soldier in battered white mechanical armor hustles down the street and into an alley. He's carrying a wounded and bleeding man on his back.  

Kokuwagata

knightedangelofdeath

PostPosted: Sat Oct 21, 2006 1:42 pm
wallander doesnt notice as he purches a pendant smiling
and makes some inquries
"have you heard any information of my usual intrest?"

shortly later walander exited the shop with a grin on his face as he pondered his destination  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 17, 2006 9:47 am
...and since time has elapsed, The soldier carries Adrius off to Mecha Main Street  

Kokuwagata

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Nov 22, 2006 11:22 pm
a thirsting lingering form clung to the allyways waiting for an unsuspecting target...
it didnt have what people would consider 'form' or 'phyche' just a lingering instinct  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 23, 2006 1:58 pm
SPOILS OF WAR

-Several undetonated, but stable bombs litter an empty lot. These bombs apparently explode, releasing a cluster of metallic spheres which then explode after a short delay.
-A sniper rifle

Kokuwagata

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

PostPosted: Fri Dec 08, 2006 11:52 pm
Thomas arived on the scene through another one of his near patented byways of darkness. He had been deep in thought, and hadn't paid much attention to were he was going, so was resonably suprised to wind up here. "Well, this isn't quite the sort of place I had in mind..." he said walking onto a major street.

"Lord..." he mutered as he stoped upon the destrucion that had been left, "How much happened while I was in there." He kept walking however till he stoped at the sniper rifle and explosives. "Let not go to waste." he smiled as he looked upon the wepons. He picked up the rifle itself, and sent several lesser shadows after the bomobs, pulling them into the shadow relm. "THis takes me back." he said, aiming the rifle at an invisible target "I might just look to see if there are =any more troves like this lying around."

PostPosted: Sat Dec 09, 2006 11:45 pm
After finding nothing else of intrest in the area, Thomas left.

((To the slums))

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Dec 21, 2006 3:51 pm
the creature began to grow along with its hunger
it grew in power from what it devoured

MAGIC.......

with evil intent.....  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 2:03 pm
Ocin enters the main street by slowly opening his hand as a little orb of Ice form an moves infront of Ocin. It opens the doors slowly as Ocin follows it with his head downard thinking an not knowing where to go. Thinking of what he know's about his life. An the flash backs.

What does all of it mean...?

0cin

0cin

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:51 pm
He continues his way with the orb hovering above his head. An with him still looking toward the ground thinking. An he looks upward for a place to sit. To figure out how the hell this all happen.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 11:40 pm
-----Event-----
The strong winds from Frosty Mountain have carried a bank of clouds over the area. Within minuets, the clouds have spread a pure white blanket over everything in the area. However, the snow has begun to take on the same blue color of the lights which give the area its name.  

ZombieJeff

Wheezing Hunter

0cin

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:18 am
Ocin slowly lifts his head an notice they change around the area an ignores it. An walk towar a bench that seems to hover slightly above the ground. Where he sits on it an the orb of ice that has been above him. Slowly settels on his head cuddled where his head was. What am I suppoused to do here. All I know was that I would find my answers here. But where here. This place is huge. An I don't even know where to start. All I rember was a huge mechanic place in the falsh back.

Ocin lays down on the bench slowly an the orb rest on his stomach with a few fogy pieces of air show around it. As Ocin rest there to think...

PostPosted: Tue Dec 26, 2006 12:48 am
it sensed a chilling magic around the foolish mortal who waited within its grasp...
an air of slumber slowly surounded ocin as the danger grew more ominous  

Sou Jara
Vice Captain

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out