Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Ninja Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:54 pm
Taking in a deep breathe Vrail looked up, his eyes were ones of pain "I don't care." he said as he pulled out his fathers Chakra blade. He held it carefully with his hands, looking at it with cloudy, tear filled, eyes.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 4:57 pm
Shiro continued standing in the doorway looking out into the hall. "You know, sitting there crying over spilled milk won't do you any good. All it would lead to is you staying there, alone, and with no strength. I don't know about you, but I wouldn't want to be that way. So will will say it one more time. Come with me."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:01 pm
Vrail closed his eyes, he hated when he was helpless "You don't know anything about me!" he shouted at the Teacher, as he grew angry.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:03 pm
((Now i can finally kill people i mean help them ))  

teddy_byakuga

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:06 pm
"Maybe but I can see several things." He let out a small sigh. "But of course you decided to ignore most of what I said. So I guess I have no choice." Turning around, he walked up to the kid and started to tie him up with the strings in his body. "These strings are pretty strong. Don't bother trying to get out. I won't hurt you... this time."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:09 pm
Vrail just sat back down, tears running down his face "Fine... Do whatever! I don't care." he said as he was beginning to be tied up. He was thinking of how he should attack this guy.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:10 pm
((Can you throw a kunai at me i feel like making it melt ))

Andrew looked at Shiro and smiled and started poking him on his back for no reason and started to giggle. Andrew had a headband in his air while a breeze kicked in so it would not go flying everywhere. "So sensei how you bee?," he asked smiling.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:12 pm
((What's the purpose of tying me up?))  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:16 pm
((You won't go. So tying you up so you don't run off. I have the bloodline, might as well make use of it. And teddy: I would but I don't carry them on me. Only yo yos. Lots of yo yos. Just yo yos.))
Trying him up, Shiro tosses the new kid over his shoulder and turns right into Andrew letting out a smile. "I am good. Can't say the same for this kid though. Lets go back out." He said while leading Andrew out and carrying Vrail out to where everyone else was before untying him. "There. You won't go by choice, I will make you go by force."

((I also have a mormoncraft thing going on soon so I might not respond for a few hours.))  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:21 pm
Vrail glared at him "I'll kill you." he announced. He then struglled to break the string "AHHH!!!" he yelled as he couldn't get out "Unty me now... so I can kick your a**!" he shouted loudly. He was furious, no one had ever treated him like this.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:36 pm
Andrew saw the boy but was laughing his butt off. "Wow your a good kid aren't you," he said as he went up to him to pet his head. Andrew touched the top of the boys head and backed off.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 5:40 pm
Vrail put the chakra blade under the thread and forced with all his might on it. The string cut easily as his white chakra fused with the blade. He was out of breathe when he finally got free. He looked up at Andrew "Touch me again and I cut off your head!" he stated.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:41 pm
((You know I untied you right? Meh. Doesn't matter.))
Shiro glared at Vrail. "Never say that to a teammate. Not so long as I am around. They are the ones to keep you alive. Now then you have one of two options. Do you want to stay here and learn or would you rather go out there now and die? It doesn't really matter to me. In fact I can provide the death if you wish right now."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:51 pm
(Oops... my bad! sweatdrop )
Vrail was really angry as he turned to face Shiro "You don't even know who I am." he yelled at him. "and now you're saying you wana kill me." he said not getting what the Academy Teacher had said.  

Masterharper of Pern

8,400 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 8:08 pm
((Meh. No harm done.))
"I don't know you. That much is true. But I wasn't going to kill you unless you really wanted it. Now make a choice. Learn or leave."  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 100 101 102 103 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff