Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Hospital - Medical Academy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:28 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara continued wandering down the halls. She searched high and low for the red haired boy but so far was having no luck. She growled and leaned up against one of the walls. She thought about Yukio, he was obviously good at getting what he wanted. Heck, he stole her wallet without her even knowing. It was a mistake she wasn't going to make ever again, that much was for sure. She tapped her finger against the wall and looked up to catch a glimpse of a familiar figure with white hair.

Amara narrowed her red eyes as she slowly followed. She peeked around a corner to see...herself?! Amara knew it was him, it just had to be him. Shima was still back at the entrance and Lenon wouldn't walk around pretending to be her. She grit her teeth and slowly came out behind Yukio with her hands on her hips. "Hold it right there you little theif!! Give me back what you stole before I really get upset!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:41 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio jumped at Amara's voice and turned to face her. "Umm...What makes you think I stole it? You shouldn't blame everything you lose on the actions of others you know?" Yukio heard murmurs from the startled people in the hall.
"A thief? Where?" Yukio suddenly grinned. Right now he was Amara. He immediately turned and ran, pushing people in the real Amara's path as he stole their wallets. The people checked their pockets and their eyes widened. Pointing after Yukio they screamed, "It's her! She's the thief. The girl in a mask with white hair!"

((EDIT: The chase is on! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hmuLvHuef84 ))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:48 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"You stole it! I know it was you because you were the only one I was close to and I never loose it!!" She pointed her claw at him as she snarled. Her red eyes narrowed as she turned and saw Yukio pushing past people and stealing more wallets so that he could blame it on her.

Amara didn't wait for him to get away. She turned and chased right after Yukio, slaming anyone who got in her way into the wall. They could come after her all they wanted, but she wasn't going to stop. She was going to expose Yukio for the little theif he was.

"You can't run from me!! I'll track you down if I do loose sight of you Yukio!! I can promise you that much! And I don't tire easily!!" She dashed after him, staying close to his heels and keeping herself alert to him.

(Dun dun dunn!!!! Nice tune, reminds me of Indiana Jones for some reason @_@))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 9:58 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio dashed down halls, gaining more and more distance on Amara, who was being slowed down by the bystanders and doctors trying to restrain her. A group of doctors saw him as he turned down another hall and tried to hit him but he used the paper on his shoes to jump up and run along the ceiling before jumping back down. "I need to lose her faster." he muttered before forming a handsign. His image split into four and each Amara look alike ran down a different hall. The real Yukio soon found what he was looking for and ducked into the stairway, being sure to look around and make sure Amara couldn't see him.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:03 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
"Oh you think you are clever don't you?!" She growled and slamed a few of the people into walls before leaping into the air and using the others as a spring board until she cleared them. She turned and looked to see Yukio split into different directions. Something still bothered her though. It was a hunch eating at her, and she decided to go ahead and investigate it.

Amara turned and ran the other way as she looked for access too the roof. She was determined to get up there. Sure, he may not have used the plane, but she knew he had used it to get to the forest and she knew there was something missing from the forest, so it was worth a shot. And what better place for lift off than a roof?

Amara turned and hid from some of the medical ninja before continuing. She found a stair case that lead up to the roof and began her ascent up to it.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:15 pm
Yukio Musou
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image

Yukio dashed down the stairs. Though his plane was indeed on the roof, he could easily control it to come down to him, and going down the stairs was much faster than going up them, as well as more unpredictable. On the last step, he stopped and turned around. He released the loads of wallets and purses he had in both arms onto the ground there. He stopped when he saw Amara's wallet. He grinned and lifted a single finger. Paper money flew out of the other wallets and the exact amount of money she had in her wallet before would now be replaced by a combined effort of the others. He then made a handseal and transformed back to his normal self. Stepping out, he made the plane float and duck down off of the roof. At the same time he flung the wallet over the roof. Manipulating the paper of the money he quickly positioned the location of the wallet. By the time Amara would've made it to the roof, she would see her wallet in the exact position his plane had been in. Smiling softly, Yukio flew away on his plane.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 10:23 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara reached the roof to see Yukio flying off. She snarled and looked down to see her wallet. She picked it up and narrowed her eyes. He wasn't going to get away that easily. Amara headed over to the edge and looked down. It was going to be quite the jump, but if she didn't she was going to loose him. She placed the wallet into her pocket and backed up before running for the edge of the hospital and leaping off.

The air around her made her white hair flutter above her as she came crashing down onto a cart full of melons which luckaly broke her fall. She was now covered in their juices, but leapt out of the cart and started running after Yukio's plane while the man shouted at her. She had more important things to worry about, like teaching this kid a lesson he was never going to forget. She planned on catching Yukio, and she was going to accomplish that mission no matter what it took. It was unlikely anyone would stop her in that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 1:09 am
Yukio Mousu
The Trustworthy Thief

User Image
A Yukio grass clone entered the academy and hid himself. If anything happened there he would surely see it.

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 10:43 am
User Image
The women appeared in the hospital with Areku and put him on a bed as the hospital staff came to bandage him up at least and put lotion on his burn wounds Areku woke up an hour later,"Uhhh I feel horrible Areku said as he looked around the hospital,"Guess it was real as he felt the sharp pain on his leg, he remembered as he tried to heal the rest of his wounds with Healing hands majopr but had no luck with the burns and stuff like that,"Ahhh crud, better sleep it off for now." Areku told to himself as he did all he could.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:01 pm
User Image
Areku woke up after a few minutes after healing himself,"Ahh better find Masumi-sensei to heal the rest of me." Areku said as he called for a nurse and they brought him a chair and he rolled away in a search to find Masumi.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 6:45 pm
Jason arrived at the hospital, panting and he lugged ryoko on a bed. He then raided a medical cabinate, and eat two chakra pills, before returning to the gates via undergound.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 02, 2009 7:02 pm
User Image
Areku arrived to the hospital seeing Ryoko there, he left four lightning clones each to do proper treatment and one to make more clones if necessary,"Ahh a little tired." Areku said as he took out a scroll and summon his medicine tools he quickly started making his own chakra pills, since Ryoko wasn't in the battle anymore that must mean that they might burst into the gate,"Though I wonder who brought you?" Areku asked himself as he went back to investigate the gates taking more pills with him if just in case.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:37 am
(Im being carried here by someone... He beat me pretty bad XD)  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:42 am
(Maybe you'll have memory loss wink and head to cloud thinking your a cloud shinobi...)

Koi came in and dropped off Daron on a bed. The nurses did all they could to stop the bleeding, but they would need a MedNin to heal the other wounds. "Sorry kid, the life of a shinobi is a rough one. One that I need to defeat everyone in my path." Koi said as he left the hospital. A cold chill entered as he left.  

Zombie Swagger

FullbusterOrleans

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:45 am
Daron could hear but not move see speak or anything... If he could we would be smiling... (He's going to be blind right? Or is there a chance of saving his eyes?)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 48 49 50 51 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff