Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Spring of Rejuvenation Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:41 pm
Lenon's clone appeared in a spray of mist.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:46 pm
atlas made it to the springs and look at lenon. "sorry i got lost. (XD)" he said. "so. what will you teach me?" he asked.  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:49 pm
Lenon thought for a second. "Hmmm...Suiton, Suiton...how about Mizu Soujuu? (Water Manipulation) That's always useful." He gave Atlas a small scroll, pointing to one jutsu that read -

-Mizu Soujuu (Water Manipulation)
Description: Any Mist Shinobi that uses ninjutsu should likely have this technique. This involves learning basic manipulation of the properties of water. Boiling, freezing, and pressurization of water are included in these studies. Freezing is mostly limited to small amounts of water, and boiling includes the creation of steam by further putting chakra into the water. The user cannot perform these tasks on larger bodies of water with this basic study alone. Furthermore, by learning to draw water from the moisture in the air, the shinobi can use water techniques without requiring a source of water nearby (unless stated otherwise.) A Kage level jutsu always requires a water source, even if the Mist-nin in question creates it first.-  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 4:59 pm
atlas was reading the scroll and then smirk. he then nodded his head and then form hand signs. he then saw the water under him as it did nothing but freeze. he smiled as he only got it half right.

1/2

he then tired again and form more hand signs, concentrating his chakra threw put his body as he made the water under him boiled and bubbled.

2/2 learned  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

irishshamrock12

PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:15 pm
A small toad apperead and hopped over to Lenon "Hello, Master Kazuma sent me to find any possible help, Kit Hyzena is attacking him and the Hokage's son" he said and looked at him "Can you help" he said all as fast as he could.  
PostPosted: Thu May 07, 2009 5:26 pm
The clone preformed a handsign and made another clone to go to Lenon, which disappeared. "Um...now...how about this one?" Lenon pointed to another-

-Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water)
Description: A very simple technique which involves a simple flick of one's hands and a muster of sweat in the fingers. A precise flick comes from of the hands or even a shake can be made as if trying to get something off one's hands. The water streaks from the hand of the user and towards the enemy's eye. This unexpected irritation can blur their vision. -  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 1:01 pm
Atlas look at the next one and read it. he then smiled as he then made some handsign and flick water, but not traveled that much.

1/2

atlas tried it again as he made another handsign. he then aim at the lenon clone, and attempted to flick water at his eye as it traveled in the air.

2/2 leaned  
PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 6:41 pm
"Do these next." (Two posts each.) Lenon pointed at the rest of the scroll. "Then we move to taijutsu."

Mizu no Waruasobi (Trick of Water)
Description: A very simple technique which involves a simple flick of one's hands and a muster of sweat in the fingers. A precise flick comes from of the hands or even a shake can be made as if trying to get something off one's hands. The water streaks from the hand of the user and towards the enemy's eye. This unexpected irritation can blur their vision.

Uo Tsuba (Fish Spit)
Description: A simple jet of water shot from the mouth. It can hit with enough force to stun you if it hits properly. It can be done up to 5 times in succession, or one jet can be shot. To give an example of its power, Mist academy students usually use this technique to play a game much like tag.

Mizu Bunshin no Jutsu (Water Clone Technique)
Description: Creates one or multiple identical copies of the original out of water. More similar to Kage Bunshin then a regular Bunshin, water clones are capable of attacking, except each clone is roughly 1/10 the power of the original. The water clone can perform one jutsu that the user also knows once. It must be a water elemental jutsu. One solid hit will destroy the clone.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Fri May 08, 2009 10:20 pm
Atlas nodded his head as he then read the scroll, he then form some handsigns as he then spit out a jet of water that only traveled half the speed of what it should be.

1/2

atlas tried again as he form more handsigns. he then let out another jet of water that made a small hole in a random wall. he then sighed as he did not mean to make a hole inside a wall.

2/2 learn

atlas got right on to the other one as he form a hand seal with his hands as a clone appeared but was half dead. he then sighed at the sight of it and the clone vanished in water.

1/2

atlas tried again as he form another hand seal and a water clone appeared beside him. he then look at the clone and shook his hand. the clone then vanished back into water. atlas then look at lenon. "so next is taijutsu right?" he asked.

2/2 learn  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:12 am
((You know lenon, I think you missed irish's toad.))
Far off in the distance, a large brown and while cloud was coming at the springs at high speeds. As it got closer, everyone around could see it was Sadaharu throwing up a dust storm as he was running. holding on for his life on the dogs back was Shiro. As they reached the spring, Sadaharu slid to a halt right in front of the spring and started lapping up all he could, as shiro got off and started petting him. "Thats good. You drink up and while you do that, I think I will do a bit of training. I keep forgetting to try and train a genjutsu or two and the kai command. I might as well try now. I think I will start with that one my clone picked up. The Ikamono Chishio (Fake blood) so I can use it for testing kai."

Focusing, Shiro tried to make this blood appear on sadaharu, but after several attempts, the best he could do is small red spots.
[1/2]

Trying several more times, the spots started to get larger and more spread out. Soon enough the spots started looking like blood and began to drip.
[2/2]  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 1:42 pm
atlas watch some person training in genjutsu. he then shook his head and look back at lenon.  
PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 3:42 pm
As Shiro continued, a gate guard had arrived to hand him a scroll, then left to go back to the gate. Shiro opened it, and saw three summoning marks on it, each one with an element written above it. Hmmm must be hearts. I wonder who gave them to me. Oh well, at least I have the last elements.
Rolling the scroll back up for now, Shiro continued on with his training, starting with Kai (Release).

Making the signs, shiro tried, but nothing happened. The genjutsu was still on Sadaharu.
[1/6]

Trying again, this time, the blood stopped running briefly, but it started right back up again.
[2/6]

Once again, Shiro tried. The blood stopped running again, and it didn't start running again for a longer amount of time.
[3/6]  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sat May 09, 2009 11:50 pm
A normal sized snake slithered into the spring from the gates. Just a snake, a normal snake, nothing special about it at all...except it a snake. It normaly slithered normal up to shiro where it normally opened its mouth and normally shot a sword out that hit shiro in the nuts, then a normal bear spirt flew down and normally lifted up the snake, and normally flew back to the magical land of canada. normally.  
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 12:03 am
As the snake shot the sword, it hit shiro square in the crotch area. He naturally grabbed it, doubled over in pain and fell to his side and into the fetal position. "Jerk snake." He mumbled before realizing it dropped a sword off for him. After recovering, he took a look at it, and pulled it out of the sheath. As he did, the end curved into itself to form a hook. "Huh. Strange sword. I wonder how I get it back in." As he said that, the sword straightened back up, and he put it back in. "So thats how. I'm curious what else this thing can do. But I need to finish off kai first." As he said that, Sadaharu had finished his drinking, and snuck up behind shiro, chomping his head again. "I swear. I never can figure out how you can sneak around like that. As big as you are. Now get off me and I will get you some real food." Hearing the word food, Sadaharu let go, and sat down. Once he let go of Shiro's head, he turned around to face the giant dog, pulled out a piece of paper and some money, and started writing something down on it. "Now I want you to take this note and find a restaurant you want to eat at. I know you can smell them from here. Once you get there, give the note to an employee. They will know what to do." As soon as he finished the note, he tied the note around the money, and put it in Sadaharu's mouth. "Now go get you and me something to eat." As soon as he finished, Sadaharu dashed off in search of a place to eat.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun May 10, 2009 8:18 am
Lenon's clone watched, amused, as the snake hit Shiro. ((And no, I didn't miss it at all. The real Lenon is in Leaf, trying to keep Kit or anyone else from hurting the Hokage's son. -,-)) "Okay, Atlas...I want you do do as many push-ups as you can. If your arms fall off, that's okay. I can make new arms." Lenon yawned as he pulled off his hand and waved it around for Atlas to see.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff