Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Dorms Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:54 am
Shoku turns to him contemplative, is he being shifty or genuinely didn't know what he was implying. "That room doesn't even have a door." Shoku stands up again then turning around she looks into Shiros eyes " Don't worry about me I will find or make a place to stay."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 3:58 am
Shiro looks into Shoku's eyes as well and smiles. "Well that isn't good. Well so long as you have somewhere to stay then. I don't want you staying outside and unprotected. If anything just ask for a key to my room. You can use that while I am gone."  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:22 am
NUR

User Image

"Its ok.." Shoku smiles "Thank you for being a friend though Shiro." She starts walking off into the horizon. "Oh didn't you want to ask me something earlier?"

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:25 am
"Ask you something? No I didn't need to ask you anything. I did want to tell you I was going to go off for a bit to try and find a summon of my own if that's what you meant. I just wanted to tell you in case you wanted to find me for something." He said waving goodbye to her.  

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:30 am
NUR

User Image

"Happy hunting Shiro." Shoku smiles and walks off to an area where she can make a new "house" for herself. Suprisingly enough Shiro didn't notice the ring on Shokus finger...or did he? She looks back and smiles at Shiro as he walks the other way from her.

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:16 pm
Jason arrived at his dorm, placing his designs on a table, he began to gather the neccercary materials needed for his work. After several hours work which was concealed behind the door to his dorm, he had finished his two prototypes.Placing each inside a scroll, he wiped his brow of sweat as he placed the scroll in a pouch on his body, then made his way to the ramen shop to eat.

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:59 pm
After shoku left, Shiro sat down and started to think of what he might need to find this summoning location. After thinking on it a bit more, he went to his room and packed up a couple of changes of clothes into a backpack before heading out again to grab food supplies and take care of a few other things.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 1:09 pm
Armand walked into the dorms, checking into the smallest room available, since he knew he wouldn't need much space and somebody else would, and went inside, setting his stuff down and putting his explosives in a small metal box in the corner. Armand set his chainsaw spear on a rack above his bed, and hung a banner with the uchiha symbol on the wall opposite of his bed.  

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 3:59 pm
User Image
Areku came in walking and saw Shoku's door was still broken as well the wall so he went back down and cut up some wood and made a new door for her as well started to fix the broken wall surprisingly it didn't take him so long though taking out the door and putting the new doorknob was more difficult than he thought, he then headed to his room once inside he looked for some new clothes as well his extra weights, he took off his old clothes and put the weights on they were connected from his waist to legs and arms restraining Areku pretty much, then Areku put his new clothes on as well as his Cloak on then laid on his bed to rest for a while.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 20, 2009 5:28 pm
User Image
Areku lazily arose from his bed as he sat up he didn't get no sleep he looked up and looked up an a daze for a while, he hadn't done much as a chunnin and was disappointed in himself for that, he couldn't even stop that moron in his little rampage since everyone came and made it a mess,"Ahhh!" Areku yelled out of a sudden as he stood up he decided to go walk around the village.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

_Manpish_

Distinct Informer

2,900 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 11:04 pm
Dara checked into a medium sized room seeing that he wouldn't need to much space. he grabbed the key from the counter attendant then went upstairs to his room. he opened the door up and looked over the room to make sure that it was realy empty. Dara then hammered a nail into the front door then hung a banner with the Uchiha symbol on it on the door. Dara then shut the door and walked over into a blank area of the room. Dara set two large bags down that were filled with wood in a corner then put his other things away in a dresser. Dara then went over to the bags of wood then opened them, he brought out a carving knife from his belt and began to carve the wood from both of the bags up very quickly he shaped the wood into different sized pieces; a big head,three large tails,a very big Shell,and four legs. he then added his own system to the puppet that allowed him to swap weapons, allowing him to customize the puppet if he pleased. Dara also added a propulsion system into several parts of the puppet such as the three realy big tails,the legs,the head, and even the shell which would allow him to move them all in a better way without wasting much chakra or time. Dara then carved in each detail to the many separate pieces of his puppet building a figure that looked like this: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Dara made the shell big enough and hollow enough to the point where he could actually fit inside of it if needed. Dara also kept the pieces separate seeing as this puppet was realy big and would probably not fit in his room if it was put together. Dara now pulled out a green weather resistant fabric that he had bought a while back and applied it to the puppet parts making it seam that the puppet was very life like. Dara now added the weapons into each of their places inside of the puppet making sure that they were hidden. Finally Dara sealed all of the Pieces of his new puppet into three scrolls that he would carry on his back. Dara now set the scrolls on his table, then went back to where he was working and cleaned up all of the scrap pieces of wood that he had left on the floor putting them into one of the now empty garbage bags. Dara felt very tired so he laid down on his bed and quickly fell asleep after so much work.

((sorry i finally desided to make this Rpc a puppet user. i hope this is o.k. if not just tell me and ill delete the post.))

PostPosted: Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:47 pm
One of Lenon's clones appeared outside the door. He knocked. He then infused his fingertip with some of his electrical chakara and touched the door handle, making for a shock whenever someone touched it, from the inside or out.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:45 pm
User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*
Amara heaed into the dorms and up to the one she had been assigned. It had been a hard day for her, and she disliked being teased. Once she reached her room, she didn't even bother opening it, instead, she kicked the door open, went inside, and kicked it shut. Once alone, she pulled off the mask she wore and threw it on the other side of the room.

Amara leaned against the door and slid down it, burrying her head into her arms as she pulled her knee's up to her chest. Thinking back on being teased just reminded her of the past. The same past she told others wasn't important. She could see everything, her mother and father's dead bodies on the ground...the merchant who gave her the scar on her back. All the hard work she did for little bits of money just to try and stay alive, and everyone who seemed to just push her around as a child. It was a little too much for her to handle.

What seemed to scare her most, was the rage she had felt when dealing with Yukio. It shouldn't have been a big deal, but to her it was. She had earned her money by doing hard labor. She hadn't gotten to play around as a child, she had to work double shifts just to pay for the house her family was killed in. She had to give up becoming a ninja for a few years because she knew she wouldn't be able to afford it, and in one fell swoop, someone seemed to try and destroy everything she had worked so hard to accomplish. Sure, she was still just a gennin, but she still had dreams of becoming a sannin like Lenon.

Just the fact she had let Yukio go, made her feel weak. It was a feeling Amara didn't like. Not one bit. The girl wiped a few stray tears she didn't even realize was there, away from her eyes and off her cheeks. She stood up and pulled off the claws and set them on the dresser. She did the same with her katana, kunai and shuriken. Amara then got dressed into a long white night gown and pulled the covers back from her bed. She took a seat on the side of it and looked to the dresser. She had a small music box sitting there. Amara picked up the box and began winding it up. Once it hit the end, she opened it up and let it play. It was another tune she remembered from her childhood. As she laid down in the bed, and hugged her pillow close, she began singing the words softly, to a song called Aurifera. User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff