Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hot Springs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 5:46 pm
User Image
Areku heard Masumi voice in the other side and forgot he was in the springs and jumped over to say hi but Masumi was already gone so he walked to go outside looking down looking depressed that he couldn't say hi to Masumi after not seeing her for a long time he didn't realize that Susumu was in front of him until he saw her foot he looked up to see her face and turned red as he tried to cover his eyes,"I'm.. sorry I didn't mean to.." Areku said a little panicked and tripped as he walked back falling into the water.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:47 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Susumu laughs at the little kid "You know this is the girls side?" Susuu chuckles as this is the second time someone has peeped on her. Luckily she had her towel on. She just returned to the hot springs to pick up her necklace that she forgot. "Well goodbye stranger." Susumu then begins to walk back to the changing room to put her clothes back on.
NUR

Eris5

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 10:54 pm
User Image
Areku reemerged from the water,"I'm sorry Onee-san. I'm forgetful like that and see ya the name is Arekkusu Nokkutisu." Areku said as he disappeared in a flashed leaving a hole in the water by the mere speed not wanting to get into any trouble seeing as this lady wasn't so hot temper but didn't want to risk it as he put his clothes on in a hurry though he ended up running out shirtless in a hurry.

PostPosted: Sun May 17, 2009 11:01 pm
進む 安秋
Susumu Yasuaki

User Image
Susumu shakes her head smiling, "This is some village."
She smiles then folds her towels up and throws them in a hamper. She wonders where Masumi went so quickly. She walks out of the Hot springs and walks around the village for some time, just wandering and enjoying the scenery. She works her way to a giant tree in the middle of the village where the kages office is located as well.
NUR

Eris5

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:07 pm
Aki slowly made her way into the women's dressing area. Every muscle ached and groaned in protest as she crossed over to one of the baskets and peeled off her grimy battle and travel worn clothing. It was just now that she realized her messy and tired she was. Despite her worn condition, Aki snatched up a towel and wrapped it around her body as soon as the clothing had begun fluttering towards the basket.

Aki felt the gooseflesh begin to creep up her shoulders and legs as she made a brisk walk to the women's side of the hot springs. She was sure not to hang out in the empty air and entered into the nearest shallows. So, it was there that Aki finally relaxed and unwound. As she drifted off in the steam her mind began to wander. She'd left the Hokage's office after Vrail but didn't get a chance to consol him on his trip to Rain. A frown creased her young face as worry awoke in her belly

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:10 pm
((Hmmm...I feel mischievous. And with Susumu and Masumi gone from the springs.... ninja Nah, Lenon doesn't watch people...anymore...but I could scare you. ^^))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:12 pm
((Hey you stole my idea. Only I was braver and tried to spy on masumi and susumu.))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:14 pm
((Yah...but I don't feel like peeping on fully-grown, MARRIED women! Dx Plus Lenon already has a lover. And it's not peeping, it's scaring. You can't really scare those two....))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:32 pm
(( Eeep!
Haha! T'would be very funny though. XD
I dare ya' Lenon or Ishy, which ever of y'all gets to her first. ))

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:46 pm
((>: D))

A clone of Lenon's floated down as a leaf in a transformation jutsu from a nearby tree. Landing behind the woman, he silently changed back to his human form. Shooting out a small set of handseals, he created another seven clones (silently). They all quietly changed into various demon shapes, and two slid into puddles and into the spa. Using water manipulation, the clone condensed the nearby water into clouds in the sky. It then used the water manipulation again and a large water snake burst from the water and shook it's head. The water splashed, and the two clones in the water reached up and grabbed the girl's shoulders, forming from water into grinning demons.  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:46 pm
((New rule, anyone caught peeping gets Killing Hands Jutsu to the crotch, as the jutsu kills the cells in your d**k and balls slowly until there nothing left down there but a hole that I will shove a strong fist up in, twisted ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:51 pm
((o.- ...I'm not peeping...unless scaring the crap out of someone is consitered peeping.... We need to get a rulebook for this stuff.))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:53 pm
lenon01
((o.- ...I'm not peeping...unless scaring the crap out of someone is consitered peeping.... We need to get a rulebook for this stuff.))

((Lol Lenon and Ryoko are the exceptions to that rule for obvious reasons 4laugh ))  
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 7:58 pm
((What if we 'peep' into the men's section? xD))  

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 8:01 pm
((Well every guy in the village besides you and ryoko are little kids sooo

User Image))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 41 42 43 44 [>] [>>] [»|]