Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kusa Ramen Shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 5:58 pm
((Only if I get Shoku instead. mrgreen I find things get more interesting when I'm literally connected to my opponent. Besides Shoku was Fenrir's original target anyways.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm
As Koi continued to eat, a large shake made the building move. The ramen slopped all over the table and it pissed off Koi. Koi got up and gave Fenrir the finger. That's that kid who was fighting that Zeramaru guy... Koi said as he recognized the Cloud Headband. s**t... He said as he sat back down. "I'm helping that girl if anything..." Koi said as he got a new ramen. He began to eat again, hoping for no explosion...  

Zombie Swagger

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:00 pm
Aki came happily striding to the ramen shop, her arms loaded with jutsu scrolls. She'd decided to search their knowledge over a bowl of miso or something esle tasty. However there was scene infront of the shop, her friend Shoku and some stranger duking it out. Uneasy Aki shifted her weight from foot to foot. "Sho- Er... Nah I've got confidence in her." A nervous laugh crept from her throat. Plus if Shoku needed help, which she really wouldn't, Aki would come dashing out. And so the teen hurried into the shop and glanced for an empty table or maybe a familiar face.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:04 pm
User Image
Areku came by through the street he was rubbing his head,"All this commotion for one naked ninja." Areku said as he had already healed his burn wound from earlier and cut as well he was calmer than before as he searched for Fenrir and saw him attacking Katsu and Shoku attacking Fenrir,"Guess I'll wait for now." Areku said as he crossed his arms.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Eris5

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:08 pm
((fenrir are you going to reply>??? im tired of waiting?))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:09 pm
Katsu was surprised and hit by Fenrir's attack he backed up and started a jutsu.

((Sorry, my mouse was broken, had to use a spare.))  

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:18 pm
***V*** ***V***
FENRIR

***^*** ***^***
User Image
User Image
Katsu would soon discover that he couldn't use any jutsu of any kind, the effect of Fenrir's "Steel of Sealing." Fenrir rubbed his temples "Please don't remind of that." Something suddenly caught his eye and he looked up to see some puppet firing senbon at him. "LOOK OUT!" Fenrir shouted tackling into Shoku, and dealing with the cuts her weapons did to him. They wouldn't get past his skin anyways, so he wasn't worried about it. Katsu would also be pulled out of the blast by the handcuffs, since the other one was connected to Fenrir's wrist. Right now Katsu was as weak as kitten. Fenrir had to go out of his way just to make sure he was alright. By pushing Shoku, Katsu, and himself back into the ramen shop, he would have avoided the senbon needles. Fenrir growled and his bones started cracking.

(( So we're clear on what the cuffs do...
Name of weapon: Hagane no Chouin (Steel of Sealing)
Who owns the weapon: Fenrir Graveheart
Where it was found/Who made it: Found in Graveheart Temple
The Range of the weapon: point-blank
Weakness: It's range. Can't cause any real physical harm to the victim.
Description: A normal looking pair of handcuffs, though decorated with etched in symbols. This pair of handcuffs, when applied to an enemy, instantly disables their ability to use neither chakra, their kekkei genkai(s), or their demon chakra. It is also made out of very hard steel, disabling the victim from simply breaking it with their raw physical strength without outside help. Each cuff is also different. One has a black colored inside and the other white. If the black side is applied to one person, while the white is applied to another, the white sided person will actually become physically tougher and stronger than before, though their speed is cut off from having to lug around the person connected to the black cuff. This also has the ability to make connected objects very hard to break. For example if the black sided cuff is applied to an enemy and then the white side is applied to a steel post, that post will instantly become much harder to break. When both sides are applied to the same person, however, the beneficial effects of the white side are cancelled out. Also when both cuffs are on the same person, the combination of the two cuff sides paralyzes and numbs the victim's body, making it near impossible for the person to move on their own. The cuffs cannot kill anybody nor can they knock them out on their own unless the victim trys to break them so much that their exhaustion causes them to faint. It is, however, a very effective weapon that can be used to subdue a person and take them prisoner. ))

You should quit thinking I'm so fragile

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wh7h5FOFlyc

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:20 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Jason opened up his puppet, getting out of it as he sealed it into a scroll, getting out his second puppet, and getting inside that one instead. While inside, he got it ready for a fight, making sure that the poisen gas dispensors and pellot launchers were working. The poisen was a special type which can be absorbed through the skin, or inhaled. It cause headaches, blindness, and muscle relaxing.

(Animal Class: The Bear, ground assault and special tatics puppet)
(i never fired....just aimed at you)  

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:25 pm
Katsu finished the hand signs, but they didn't work, Katsu retried a few times, but eventually chose to take out his blade. "Was going to save this, but might as well"Katsu drew his blade as it leaked with dark chakra he launched at Fenrir and swung it in a strange pattern.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:28 pm
((Sorry, I thought you meant "aimed" as in "aimed to hit him"))  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:29 pm
((np))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:32 pm
(What in the hell is going on here...I'm so confused right now...so the handcuffs are attached to koi? i thought i was fighting fenrir??? now we are fighting jason...who am i? where am I?)))  

Eris5

Sergeant Bloodhound

Distinct Lunatic

6,500 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:33 pm
((the handcuffs accidentally hit me.))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:33 pm
User Image
Areku left an after-image clone as he appeared in front of Fenrir as he growled and threw a bunch of little pill toward his mouth pretty quickly as he left an after-image clone there again and he made some distance between him and Fenrir.

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

theholyest

Wealthy Fatcat

4,100 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:34 pm
((heres the low down, Fenrir is attached to Katsu. Fenrir thought i fired senbon at him due to the wording, so as a response, pushed you back into the shop by diving into you, taking the brunt of your blades, which his dense bone blocked. Katsu being attached to fenrir was brought with fenrir into the shop. I am preparing my puppet should the need arise))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 65 66 67 68 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff