Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Grass Library Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Panthers7

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 11:31 pm
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yumi entered the library he headed straight towards the librarian. The place seemed a little empty so taking her from her duty for a moment shouldn't be too bad."Excuse me miss. I am Uchiha Yumi, and I have a question. Could you possibly go through hand seals for me? They do not have to be in particular order or anything of that manner... I just need to witness and realize the speed of a Ninjutsu from a high leveled shinobi." Yumi bowed as he spoke again,"Please... It is very important, that it is." The woman blinked at such a odd request for help but she didn't see too much of harm of helping out the youth."Sure Yumi-san... Though I cannot leave my post, I will show you some Ninjutsu's at full speed. If you like," She ducked momentarily underneath the desk where the sounds of shuffling was hard before she gave Yumi a rather large book." This is a book all about chakra, manipulation, and the Shinobi chakra system. It may help you understand whatever you may need."She said in quite the kindly manner as Yumi gratefully took the book and began to open it up. Reading through it as the woman disappeared into the back room where Yumi guessed she was going to retrieve a scroll.
4/10 Mirror Image Taijutsu ~ Final Stage Special Technique

PostPosted: Sat Feb 19, 2011 3:30 am
User Image
Yumi Uchiha
Jounin-Oniwabanshu Captian///Konohagakure///Sharingan|||Demon Sage
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Yumi gathered enough information, he closed up the book he was given along with the notes he tucked in-between the pages to enact as a bookmark before bowing once more to the librarian." Ah... Thank you. I have complied enough information that I believe I can now start to formulate what I need." Rising back up, Yumi politely exited the library with a lighter weight on his chest. The pressure of still completely mastering the Mirror Image Taijutsu was still high on his mind but with the new information that he acquired he was quite sure he would be ready to start finishing up on the technique.

Departing the Library, and headed towards the nation's lankmark; The Tree of Life.

[Exit to the Tree of Life]  

Panthers7

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 2:59 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child
"Self Destruction is Simple"

User ImageUser Image
Riku came to the library as he looked around carefully.

"Kid don't even try getting any jutsu's! For the last time most of the techniques in this village are protected by seals. Made by our last kage. Most of the scrolls here are decoration. No one realizes that. Even the real one's are to protected to obtain!" The librarian yelled at the dumbfounded Riku who just stood there speechless as the woman yelled at him.

"Actually.... I just came to study some of the records and history of Kusa if that's fine with you?" Riku asked as he rubbed his head slowly nervously.

"Study history? History?! Wow that's actually a first...... Umm there's no rule against that. But I think those records are reserved for our village nin." The librarian said now embarrassed by her scolding speech she just gave the young man.

"I just came from your Kusakage-sama and she allowed me to join your village. As well I know your previous kage. He told me that there are some darkness seals in some history but a lot should be open to the public...." Riku said as the librarian just smiled.

" Arekkusu-sama is alive then? That little boy......" She started saying as she covered her eyes and shook her head. "Yes please go on ahead and take your time...." She said as she went back to her reading quietly as Riku walked into the library slowly.

Riku's Theme:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wflcMMitN7Q
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:38 am
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Ryoko had read for a few hours before putting down the books. Surprisingly he had glasses on though unknown if it was for the look or he needed them. As he put them aside he sighed slowly.

"Ari-sensei was here................. As well as Kyoshi-sensei...." Riku said slowly though he didn't have much interaction with Kyoshi, he was more interested on the info of Arianna. It all really just led him to a dead end.

He stayed quiet for a while as he went through an old shinobi info book of the village. It was one that was made when the village was founded and with Masumi as the first kage. He read the info slowly of nin after another. Turning to the page of Shoko, he was surprised to see that she was quite cute as a little girl. He turned the page again and saw Aki she look shy and uncertain he was entertain the thought of how it would of been to torture this little girl. Arekkusu's page was next, he only saw a little kid of the age of maybe seven or six with a big smile on his face holding to headbands surprisingly.

Putting down the book he simply let out a sigh, "Mmmm the Kusagakure that you tried to build is pretty shitty, though at least you were happy before ehhh." Riku said softly as he thought to himself as he picked up another book.

This one was about cloud, there was info of many villages here, though most of it was old now. To him to understand the present he always felt he had to understand the past first. He didn't understand one thing, why did people see him as the cruel person before. His actions where that of a shinobi once and always, he always aimed for a kill with no mercy, he looked for power. Was it cause he wasn't part of a village? Or following someone's order? These questions came to his head as he read on. It's truly all bull crap. Riku thought to himself as he read quietly the books in the library.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

Naito_Are7

Anxious Genius

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:18 pm
Morinaga Riku
The Marked Child

User ImageUser Image
Riku read through a lot of Masumi's rule in Kusa, he was surprised how many battles Arekku had taken place by himself. He was most interested in the battle at the gates, surprised about who took part in it. Standing up he rubbed his head, he wanted more info on the current kage, though all the info during Arekku's rule was shrewd and the next kage had almost none except that village reporting for a new savior.

As he put some of the books back he started to walk out off the library as he got to the entrance he said to the librarian,"Thank you for letting me read here in peace."

When he got outside he covered his eyes to the sun and simply sighed as he headed to explore the village.

Riku's Theme:
"I just wanna live."

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 7:26 pm
Endency walked toward the library holding onto the chains strapping him to his coffin. As he came up to the door a women was leaving the library. Endency held open the door for her with a smile. She thanked him to which he simply nodded and walked in. The receptionist was on the phone when he came in so Endency waiting in front of the desk until she was finished. When she was done she looked at Endency with a smile and said. "Yes, can I help you dear?" "Yeah I just need a scroll on the kaguya blood line jutsu and one of the grass fighting styles." Endency replied. "Alright lets see what we have here."She said as she began to type on her computer. "Alright we have plenty of kaguya scrolls in stock, and we have two fighting styles, did you have a preference?" "Umm...no just give me whatever one is in English." Endency joked. "Alrighty then." The women replied. Endency didn't actually know that one was in English and the other wasn't he was just joking, but whatever this was easier then reading about them. The women motioned for him to follow as she led him o were the scrolls were held. Both were quickly found and she handed them to Endency and said. "Alrighty then you be careful what with the war and all." Endency nodded at first adn then realized what the women had said. "Wait what war?" The women gave him a wierd look and said. "The war thats about to go down, you really don't know?" Endency shook his head. "Well I don't know the full details, but its brewing." Endency thanked the women and ran off he had to get to cloud village to check on his parents make sure they were ok.  

Endency

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2011 5:45 pm
Aki's clone arrived at the library and approached one of the librarians. "May I check out an earth scroll, please?" She asked kindly. The librarian smiled and hurried off to retrieve a copy for the kage. Aki took the scroll, thanked the librarian, and left.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:39 pm
メタル Жen Ӌami メタル

Genin メタル Medical Class メタル "Kusagakure's Metal Dragon"

User Image

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

҂xxxxXen didn't waste any time; he requested the Fire Element techniques up to Chuunin level, as well as the Medical scroll up to Chuunin rank. Unfortunately, the librarian could not give him the Grass Village Taijutsu style. With enough begging, pleading, and convincing of the librarian that he was an actual Grass NInja, she allowed him ONE Jounin-ranked medical technique; the Secret Healing Injury Destruction. With these two items in hand, Xen quickly thanked the librarian and moved back to the xxxx҂

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:25 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

[[BLANK]]

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:26 pm
User ImageUser Image

Rini found her too-calm state of mind rather unsettling. Uncertain of what it could mean, she sent a mental probe to the back of her thoughts, searching for Jashin. She found his presence but nothing more revealed itself, which only served to worry her more as she led not-Sin to the library (with the help of directions from various villiagers). What could he be up to? She shook her head and cleared her throat as she scaled the steps to the large building. "Well, here we are. What are you looking for?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 632

User Image  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jun 19, 2011 7:36 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The man looked around at all of the scrolls and books. Something in here, was going to give him answers. "Knowledge." he said, answering Rini's question. He then began to roam the isles,not sure were to begin, or what he was even truly looking for.

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:40 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I see," the High Priestess murmured, watching not-Sin scale the steps to the library with uncertain eyes. She hesitated to follow him, uncertain if her company was wanted or needed -- or if it would just make things worse. Before she could make up her mind, however, a trill from above drew her gaze. A faint smile touched her lips. Aki -- not the kage, but her golden eagle companion -- approached with something in his talons, by the looks of it. Rini lifted her arm and the great bird of prey swooped down to expertly deposit an envelope in her outstretched hand before gliding back up to roost on the roof of a nearby building.

After looking over the envelope for any sign of whoever might have sent it -- and finding nothing she recognized -- Rini tore it open and tugged out the tri-folded paper within. With the flick of a wrist, the message unfurled and she scanned its contents. "What do we have here . . . Aha! Perfect!" A grin spread across her lips. "Joint Chuunin-Jounin exams. Just what I need." Rini tucked the letter away in her back pouch in case she would be required to show it to anyone and then removed a small scrap of blank paper and pen. After scribbling a short note to not-Sin to explain where she went, she motioned to her pet. "Sindenky -- if that is really who he is -- is in there. Give this to him when he comes out, will you?"

With a shrill shriek, Aki dove, snatched up the paper in his beak, and then returned to his perch to watch and wait. Rini waved her thanks and farewell to him before turning and moving toward the village exit.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 631

User Image

((Exit to Kusa Gates --> wink )  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 4:53 pm
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

There was a screech as the golden bird landed on a bookshelf near him. He looked up confused, was he in trouble? The bird dropped a scrap of paper to him. Unfolding it, he looked on the strange markings. What did they mean? He did not remember how to read!
Looking up at Aki, he had no idea what the beast was. "I don't understand..." he murmured to the bird.

"It's a letter. Came the eerily familiar voice. Of course Kai had never heard it before, but the body's true owner had. He turned to face the small girl, her sliver hair a shocking resemblance to his own. "You have been gone for some time. However you have forgotten. Come. I will teach you." she spoke with a strange level of maturity fro such a small girl. The man blindly followed the girl, as she began o teach him from he books.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 10:51 am
User Image
Kaimu Kinosei
(Sindenky Sosei)
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

Knowledge. This is what the man sought here, and it was exactly what he had discovered. Books and scrolls, and the strange girl who refereed to herself as 'fate' all brought him the gift he was not born with. He now understood more of the world, but one thing still alluded him. People. Books taught him so many things, but they did not teach him to understand people and why they did certian things.

Rising from he chair he sat in, he closed the book he had been reading. This book was full of useless information. What the book said was not possible, or even logical. He questioned the books existence, thinking anyone to believe it to be a fool. The title of the book was "The Holy Bible" such a pointless piece of literature.

Kaimu was now ready to enter the world, and discover the truth. He sought more, he wanted to learn all he could. As a nothing that became something, he deemed this to be his goal. Crossing the library floor, he stepped into the sun of the hidden grass village and glanced at the large tree. He knew much of this tree, but had never studied it in person. this would be his first act as a man.

Sindenky

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:37 pm
User Image
User Image
User Image
x
x
x
x

"MMmmmm. Library."Makoto said as she slowly approached the front door to the library. She could probably borrow some medical jutsu and then see if Shoko would help her. But first the librarian would have to be bribed."Hello?" She called out, seeing if anyone was there.

♪♫ Shirogane Puppeteer ♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Jounin of the Sound ♪♫

User Image  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas