Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kannabi Bridge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:48 pm
(( I want to wait and see what others post, i dont want to just get up and run off but my next legit post will be leading towards that. So feel free to post around me and treat me as on the ground in shock. ))  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:45 am
((soooo.....what now...))  

Oni_Soul

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 7:49 am
Oni_Soul
((soooo.....what now...))

((To be honest? I've been waiting to see what you do. Not like Sindenky can do much here, so its more or less how Oni handles this. Rini and Aki have given their responses, as well as Masumi. The only one left to "voice" their opinion is you. So what will Oni do here?))  
PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 8:40 pm
((Really? I thought we were waiting on Dandii or something lol))  

Masumi H Dekata

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 10:07 pm
(( I've been waiting for Oni to post. ))

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 11:58 pm
((and Oni got on and didn't post, funny lol))  

Masumi H Dekata

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Sun May 15, 2011 8:49 am
((well ********, I'll post in a bit))  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 1:50 am
Masumi H Dekata
((and Oni got on and didn't post, funny lol))

(( Verbatim ))  

Sindenky

Oni_Soul

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 7:57 am
User ImageUser Image

The Metal Demon watched as the two lovers formed their embrace once again, in an attempt to regain Sin's former memories. His thoughts were disturbed however when he felt the creature leave his side. The man turned to see the abomination flee into the forest, tripping over multiple things on his way off the bridge. Mikyo as well had things to take care of, one of those things being training for Aki and Uno which must be carried out with the quickest of haste. Turning from the group he motioned for Aki to accompany him back to her office and to gather the other apprentice, when Masumi's words came into his ears. On the contrary.. The aged warrior thought. It's much easier to slip a knife into ones back then to sacrifice something to bring one back from the netherworld.  
PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 4:41 pm
User Image
Learn to get in touch with your inner demons. From Darkness to Darkness.

(R)ahenno (I)nuzuka

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX A thin mirror formed at the center of the bridge. It seemed as though this is were all the action was and were the scent ended. He stepped out from the mirror and looked around. Guess he missed all the action, as most were leaving he saw his wife standing by Aki, the Kage of grass. It looked as if Aki had said something and Masumi was contemplating on her words or even on her own thoughts. The mirror crumbled behind him and Rah made his way towards Sumi. "So what happened here?" He said looked to his wife, then to Aki and then past her shoulder, seeing Mikyo. He looked as if he was leaving and waiting for Aki or something. Man, what happened here?

|| Rouge || Ex-Kage ||
|| YamiKonton || Hyouton || Inuzuka || Kyuubi || Rasengan Sage ||
((:New:Check Often))Current Background Music
Current Mood: Calm
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 152/152
S [35] | J [50] | C [70] | G [85] | AS [110]

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Mon May 16, 2011 5:38 pm
User ImageUser Image

"I'm glad you have righted the wrong. And now you may be able to rest easy" Aki said with a gentle smile to the powerful woman. Her eyes had drifted away from the couple for a moment to look to Masumi then to Mikyo. She noted how the metal giant beckoned her to begin the trip back to Grass. "Pardon me Masumi." The kage spoke as she swiftly moved to side of Rini and her fiancée, or at least the husk of the fiancée. "Rini, it's time for me to return to Grass. It would ease my worries if you and Sin would return with me." She spoke softly her hands shying away from touching the young medic's shoulder.

PostPosted: Tue May 17, 2011 11:02 pm
User Image
User Image

The shell of Sindenky lay perfectly still. His whimpers softening as he slipped into a sleep. Tears still stained in face in red blotches, he had no idea what was happening or what was going to happen, but so far, being something was much harder than being nothing.

Sindenky

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 18, 2011 4:58 pm
User ImageUser Image

The Mizukage's daughter lifted her head from Sindenky to glance at Aki. Her gaze flicked momentarily to the woman's uncertain hands. After a moment, she nodded and replied softly, "Okay. I -- we -- will." Her attention dropped back down to her pseudo-fiance. "There's . . . somewhere I want to take him that I think might jog some memories, but . . . I can't take him there if he doesn't trust me and is not . . ." She searched for the proper word, dropping one hand to stroke Sindenky's hair. ". . . so unstable."

Rini gave a small, weak laugh. "Ironic coming from me, ne?" After bending to kiss Sin's forehead, she rose and padded over to scoop up and return her Fangs to their rightful places on her hips. Then, she swept back to her fiance's side, with only a brief -- sharp -- fury-filled glare sent Rahenno's way. He was one of them. She snapped her gaze away from him and knelt back at Sindenky's side. With deft hands she carefully checked his pulse and temperature. Finding them acceptable, she put one of his arms around her shoulder, hooked her arm around his waist, and glanced up at Aki. "Can I have some help?"

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 659

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:16 am
((I'm going to guess that Masumi is not going to post??? soooo....can we leave now?))  

Oni_Soul

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 21, 2011 7:24 am
(Yes please. XD)  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]