Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Meadow of Tranquility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Destroyer of Cuteness 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:35 pm
Lenon threw his and out, open, so that his palm would hit Yukio in the forehead. "YOU COULD HAVE DIED! AND WHY SHOULD I THINK YOU HAD PERMISSION?!" Lenon made himself calm down. "Go back to the village now, unless you have proof of permission to leave." He waited, fuming. Yukio shouldn't be too badly injured if the palm connected, only stunned.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:42 pm
Yukio smiled. "I guess I'm just the light-hearted type. I didn't exactly become a shinobi to a safe life you know? I am sorry I ruined your date though." He suddenly got hit on his forehead, which he started rubbing. "Actually as far as the village is concerned, I'm taking a field trip with you, so technically I guess I have permission.....just not honest permission. All the same though I'd say this was definitely worth it."  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:48 pm
Lenon's face grew dark. He quickly used his water abilities to pull water out of the air and surround Yukio, then it closed in on him to put him in a ball of water. He had a small breathing space, and the outside of the ball swirled in such a way that he'd be forced back in if he tried to swim out. "Well, as far as I'm concerned, you're breaking the rules. You have lied to the shinobi giving their lives to protect this village, and you have left the village. They deserve more respect than that if they're willing to risk everything for everyone. I'm taking you back." Lenon dropped the shield around Yukio and motioned for her to follow Lenon. He walked towards the direction of the gate, the floating ball of water following behind.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:55 pm
Seeing the water a look of horror appeared on Yukio's face and he held up a hand. "WAIT!"  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:57 pm
Lenon spun, irritated. "What?" The water stopped, still surrounding him, and under his feet, but not covering him.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:01 am
Yukio kept his eyes on the water. "T-There's no reason for restraint. I'll go peacefully."  

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

lenon01

Dangerous Lunatic

8,750 Points
  • Cheercrusher 50
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:04 am
Lenon stood, expressionless. Nonetheless, he released the water from around Yukio, but it circled above his head.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:05 am
((last post for tonight. ))

User Image
*~* Amara Kurosaki *~*

Amara turned and started heading back towards the village with Lenon and Yukio. She looked to the boy but said nothing. What was there to say? She sighed lightly and rubbed her forehead as she followed Lenon.  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 12:06 am
Yukio sighed and then lightly tapped his notebook. "That was almost a disaster." he muttered before following Lenon.  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:15 am
((Wait, are we still here or did we all go back to the village?))  

XxEnslavedNekoxX

6,750 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Befriended 100

Fist of the Bro Star

Shirtless Seraph

PostPosted: Sat Jul 11, 2009 9:55 am
((Back to the village))  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:18 am
Ryoko walked into the Meadow. He opened the scroll of lightning techniques.

Hando no Semeku (Hands of Torture)
Descriptions: Considered by most to be more of a torture technique then an actual attack the user can lay his hands on his opponent and send several thousands of volts of electricity into the target. Depending how many times a Cloud-Nin has hit the opponent with this will depend on what happens. One time of being hit by this technique causes minor burns, chest constrictions, blurred vision, and overall pain. An additional time of being hit by this any other time during the battle will cause on-site second-degree burns, partial blindness, and an inability to breathe. A third case of exposure will cause a third degree burn on the spot that the hands touched and will cause major orificial hemorrhaging cause by internal bleeding, and unconsciousness. The fourth exposure causes death, and pretty much leaves the area smelling like burnt flesh.

1/3

Ryoko did the handseals and charged lightning chakra to his hands.... He felt nothing happen.

2/3

Ryoko did the same set of seals and charged lightning chakra to his hands. He felt it, but when he when to test it, it canceled out.

3/3

Ryoko did the seals again and he felt it. He touched the ground and it and he saw the reaction immediately as he removed his hands he saw that it had burned.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 9:24 am
Ryoko looked at the next technique.

Kouten no Saiketsu (Heaven's Judgement)
Description: A technique that causes overall destruction and chaos, performing a number of seals a large spinning tube of lightning launches itself out of the user's body and speeds away in the direction that the Cloud-Nin was facing. Going at a particularly high speed this tube begins to tear up all peices of land it touch and bores large holes through anything that has the horrible chance of being in front of it and then explodes in a huge burst of electricity essentially electrocuting anyone within close proximity of the explosion.

"Ok"

1/2

Ryoko bagan the long set of seals. When he finished, he started to shoot the electricity but wasn't able to hold it and it blew up four or five feet away from him.

"Well that's useless."

2/2

Ryoko did the handseals again and the beam was shot from his chest. This time it got a good distance away before exploding, and it exploded when Ryoko wanted it to.

"There we go. Time for the next one."  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:10 am
Shina no Kourin (The Descent of Shina)
Description: A technique used generally to remove a huge group of nins or to breach a heavily guarded section of wall. After fully charging all chakra and then doing nothing but hand seals the Cloud-Nin is able to open the skies from above and as such a sphere of clouds about 14 feet in height and 14 feet in circumference slowly descends from the sky. It then slowly descends to touch the ground, and once it does everything in a 90 foot radius of where the ball dropped is attacked by huge bolts of lightning causing large amounts of property damage and what not.

1/3

Ryoko did many handseals and put a little of his chakra into it. Nothing happened.

2/3

This time, Ryoko put as much chakra he could muster in it. It still didn't work.

3/3

Ryoko then realized that he had forgotten to charge. Ryoko charged all his chakra and did the technique. As the sphere began to descend, he realeased the chakra.  

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

Ryoko Earth

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jul 21, 2009 10:26 am
Raiden no Moui (Raiden's Fury)
Description: A technique often used for the sake of demolitions purposes, the user flashes a number of seals and finally ends the series with an odd looking seal that auspiciously looks like the seal that the Yamanaka use for their own techniques. The user of this technique now must keep his eyes set on one specific object that he can see through this seal for the next two minutes, if he moves or does anything else but aim during this period the technique is cancelled. After this, the skies suddenly open up, and a huge beam of white lightning strikes where the user was aiming, decimating the target and causing powerful shockwaves to affect the area 500 feet from the point of impact, most likely decimating anything with a foundation. One can generally tell that this technique is occurring by the fact that the skies turn black, thunder begins sounding, and it starts to rain during the time of preparation as well as a sudden increase of heat.

Ryoko looked at the next technique.

1/5

Ryoko flashed the required seals but nothing happened. He realized that he had performed the odd seal wrong.

2/5

Ryoko did it again. He looked up and was confused as to why nothing happned. Then it came in a flash. He didn't concentrate.

3/5

This time, he concentrated on a far away rock. Suddenly, a snake slithering on his foot broke him from it, so he picked it up and ripped it in half.

4/5

Ryoko did it again, and this time, rain began to fall and everything started to heat up. After two minutes, the sky opened up and.... Nothing. He didn't use enough lightning chakra.

5/5

Ryoko did the handseals, concentrated, heat and rain. The skys opened up and a mighty bolt of lightning struck down where the rock was. Ryoko smiled. Finally, he had done it.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff